Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2008, 09:57 AM   #41
the slow and the retarded
Feedback Rating: (3)

Send a message via AIM to JonEric0430
Well "that person" stinks b/c he/she doesnt give me any love.

I know who you are speaking of Tom........what a wonderful deed that "that person" does for the community. I have also had the pleasure of CW with this person.

Congrats for the recognition.
Big Daddy is in this Beesh...........
JonEric0430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mean A$$ kid gets what he Deserved!!!! Nightster Ridester Off Topic 21 12-08-2010 06:32 PM
i think he deserved it miguel!! Off Topic 30 01-20-2010 04:33 PM
Deserved or not?? Grinchy Off Topic 1 01-12-2009 08:48 AM
this one deserved it own thread Buck Nasty Off Topic 19 07-21-2006 06:45 PM
Got what they deserved! Patrick Off Topic 17 09-19-2005 10:06 AM
Old 06-16-2008, 12:23 PM   #42
LSTD Mafia Princess
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

Originally Posted by JET View Post
Dam thank tony, I appreciate that
Dam the luck wish it was me, the person is a special person to say the least. Very amazing and brilliant, careing person for the community and is always a blast to be around. When created this person there is no doubt they put a heart of gold in them to show the world a little more of how us regular people should be like.
Love isn't love until you share it.

Originally Posted by BrutusTx View Post
, ya'll need to stop cuz "that person" is gonna get a big head and REALLY be a pain in the !!!
(one of my very favorite people by the way)
If people insist on acting like idiots, I must insist on treating them like idiots.
vmaxgirl is offline   Reply With Quote