MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2008, 07:54 AM   #21
Gixxer Geezer
All day long I'm shufflin

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold
56 Triumph, 64 BSA, Thunderbolt, 66 BSA Lightning Bolt, 64 Honda Scrambler. all sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignmz04 View Post
you mean dont ask dont tell?
never volunteer for anything.. and never let anyone know your last name..

What part of "I Don't Care", Don't you Understand?
Gixxer Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SE: Coffee and Chill Session Wed 15th SexualChocolate Events, Meets and Rides 32 10-15-2008 10:27 PM
SE: Coffee and Chill Session Wed 16th SexualChocolate Events, Meets and Rides 7 07-16-2008 01:35 PM
SE Coffee and Chill Session Wed 25th SexualChocolate Events, Meets and Rides 41 06-26-2008 01:59 PM
SE Coffee and Chill Session Wed 4th SexualChocolate Events, Meets and Rides 10 06-04-2008 03:38 PM
SE: Coffee and Chill Session Wed 28th SexualChocolate Events, Meets and Rides 61 05-29-2008 06:26 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-12-2008, 09:26 AM   #22
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOKER View Post
thnx xrcrx and rawrie for the hospitality and i'd like to thank everyone else for the dirty looks and overwhelming skill at ignoring unknown riders... i thoroughly enjoyed all the odd looks and lack of hospitality and thought it truly spoke well of the MnG.

i was under the false assumption that this was the 'adult' crowd and as such manners weren't optional but rather required, rudeness was unacceptable and two-wheel brethren were always welcome. Sexual, the true answer to the PM i sent you as to the status of this meeting should have been closed as apparently 'my type' - whatever stereotype the masses where operating under (race, tatoos, bike, clothing, speach pattern...) were obviously and openly not welcome.

thanx again, for the malice and animosity and nice dirty looks that were levied at my friend and i. have a lovely day...

JoKeR
that is 100% crock of . i was there with my wife and my kids. i saw you guys roll up and you talked to like two people. what did you expect everybody to do? just crowd around you like some kind of celebrity and bow to your feet? nobody gave you any dirty looks. YOU took no initiative what so ever to introduce yourself to ANYONE. you apparently talked to the only two peeps you knew. i knew who you were when you rolled up and was looking forward to meeting you but didnt want to interrupt your conversation with eric. you guys were chatting for quite a while. and your friend didnt do anything but sit on the curb pretty much the whole time. so before you go bashing people for their lack of hospitality, you need to reevaluate what you expect out of a meet and greet. like i said, i was looking forward to meeting you, but after reading this garbage you just posted, im beginning to change my mind.
Old 06-12-2008, 09:29 AM   #23
Azylum
The Chosen One

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccalvin View Post
guess that's how the se side does m&g?
you dont have any idea what youre talking about.
Old 06-12-2008, 09:31 AM   #24
Azylum
The Chosen One

and another thing, quit playing the "i got stereotyped because im a black guy with tattoos" bit. its old.
Old 06-12-2008, 09:38 AM   #25
JRxGRUBZx

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum View Post
that is 100% crock of . i was there with my wife and my kids. i saw you guys roll up and you talked to like two people. what did you expect everybody to do? just crowd around you like some kind of celebrity and bow to your feet? nobody gave you any dirty looks. YOU took no initiative what so ever to introduce yourself to ANYONE. you apparently talked to the only two peeps you knew. i knew who you were when you rolled up and was looking forward to meeting you but didnt want to interrupt your conversation with eric. you guys were chatting for quite a while. and your friend didnt do anything but sit on the curb pretty much the whole time. so before you go bashing people for their lack of hospitality, you need to reevaluate what you expect out of a meet and greet. like i said, i was looking forward to meeting you, but after reading this garbage you just posted, im beginning to change my mind.
you cant hate the man for expressing his view ... i wasnt there so i cant verify a thing but its just probly felt as if some of the ppl off of MH should came up and said hey or something :dontknow:
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 09:47 AM   #26
Gixxer Geezer

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold
56 Triumph, 64 BSA, Thunderbolt, 66 BSA Lightning Bolt, 64 Honda Scrambler. all sold

HEY....

Old 06-12-2008, 09:52 AM   #27
Azylum
The Chosen One

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRxGRUBZx View Post
you cant hate the man for expressing his view ... i wasnt there so i cant verify a thing but its just probly felt as if some of the ppl off of MH should came up and said hey or something :dontknow:
WHAT?!!! what the are you talking about roy? he wasnt expressing his view! he flat out LIED. he and his friend rolled up, they said hi to LACY, chatted with eric for about twenty minutes, said bye to LACY and left. they passed by about four or five peeps getting to eric that they could have said something to, but didnt. seems you expect peeps to bow down too? i dont hate the man at all. i think its awesome the gatherings he puts together, but this was some bullshit and i had to say something.
Old 06-12-2008, 09:55 AM   #28
JRxGRUBZx

Bike(s):
07 zx6r (rip)

Quote:
Quote:
WHAT?!!! what the are you talking about roy? he wasnt expressing his view! he flat out LIED. he and his friend rolled up, they said hi to LACY, chatted with eric for about twenty minutes, said bye to LACY and left. they passed by about four or five peeps getting to eric that they could have said something to, but didnt. seems you expect peeps to bow down too? i dont hate the man at all. i think its awesome the gatherings he puts together, but this was some bullshit and i had to say something.

i feel yah ... maybe he woke up on the wrong side of the bed lol... ive met him once and hes a pretty cool guy .. (to the highlighted part in your comment ) reminds me something my dad would say lol
Old 06-12-2008, 10:06 AM   #29
Azylum
The Chosen One

ya he seemed pretty cool til i saw this thread this morning basically bashing and disrespecting everyone there last night including myself and my wife.
Old 06-12-2008, 10:09 AM   #30
JRxGRUBZx

Bike(s):
07 zx6r (rip)

hopefully he can sign on and starighten everything out .. WE NEED NOTHING BUT MH LOVEEEEEEE
Old 06-12-2008, 10:11 AM   #31
nvydis

Bike(s):
R6,GS500,MiniChop

Send a message via Yahoo to nvydis
daym. drama everywhere. seems like everywhere i turn shiet going down. wth is going with the world!? blame it on the president! daym bush. *random* ....haha
nvydis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 10:12 AM   #32
Gixxer Geezer

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold

The Devil...made him do it......

Old 06-12-2008, 10:16 AM   #33
nvydis

Bike(s):
R6,GS500,MiniChop

Quote:

roll the red carpet when i arrive dammit! but forreals tho, for some people its hard to just "introduce" yourself to a bunch of dudes standing around talking. their afraid of rejection. didnt everyone go to highschool? i'm scuurd sometimes only when i think the chick is hot as fukc! haha other than that, i can careless what u think!
Old 06-12-2008, 10:18 AM   #34
Azylum
The Chosen One

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvydis View Post

roll the red carpet when i arrive dammit! but forreals tho, for some people its hard to just "introduce" yourself to a bunch of dudes standing around talking. their afraid of rejection. didnt everyone go to highschool? i'm scuurd sometimes only when i think the chick is hot as fukc! haha other than that, i can careless what u think!
well i understand being shy and all. but dont come back onto MH and say we were mean muggin and stereotyping and disrespecting and all that nonsense.
Old 06-12-2008, 10:23 AM   #35
JRxGRUBZx

Bike(s):
07 zx6r (rip)

true^ ...but maybe thats why he thought that .. i mean when you see alot of guys standing around as nvydis mentioned some people are alittle shy ... but i dunno. it was m&g i dont care i woulda just said sup ppls everyone calls me the grubmeister !
Old 06-12-2008, 10:37 AM   #36
Azylum
The Chosen One

Quote:
true^ ...but maybe thats why he thought that .. i mean when you see alot of guys standing around as nvydis mentioned some people are alittle shy ... but i dunno. it was m&g i dont care i woulda just said sup ppls everyone calls me the grubmeister !
werd
Old 06-12-2008, 11:09 AM   #37
JOKER
K9: HALF-PAST DEAD

Bike(s):
ZX12- Joker colored!!!!!!

hey roj, was hopin to c you there.

and your right big, there are always 3 sides to a story, however common courtesy goes a long way and i was under the mis-guided assumption that the high and mighty of Houston's motorcycle world would be somewhat friendly, warm, accepting.

little like looking people in the eyes and staring at you but not speaking, maybe saying hello when people walk up to a table, not rolling your eyes and smirking.....

apparently i missed the pre-qualifier to attend the MnG. perhaps submit an essay, a biography ???

live and learn, and thanz again xrcrx and rawrie - it's always good to c you.
JOKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 11:21 AM   #38
nvydis

Bike(s):
R6,GS500,MiniChop

maybe u should blame lacy instead! because she didnt introduce them to everyone! haha...
Old 06-12-2008, 11:31 AM   #39
bdmpastx
The Cripple

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2009 Nissan GTR - sold
2015 Nissan GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccalvin View Post
guess that's how the se side does m&g?
Whoa there buddy, the SE side has some kick M&Gs. Have you seen the after threads? Lol talk about some fun.

On the side note, I don't always know everyone myself. There are still people that show up to the M&G and I don't know the names, screenames or anything. But I still cut it up with them. The PP2 thing is a bit different than the ones held in Pearland in that it forms lil groups here and there with people that they know. Sometimes people hop from one group to another cause they know more people. But that is just the way it goes. It is a difficult thing for a lot of people including myself to just walk up and say hi and act like I fit in. People are resitant by nature to new people. You are an outsider until you decide to join in and partake in introducing yourself. Don't be a wallflower unless that's your thing.

BTW, come to a Pearland Meet and Greet and you are sure to have some warm inviting friends to hang out with.
Old 06-12-2008, 11:46 AM   #40
JOKER
K9: HALF-PAST DEAD

Bike(s):
ZX12- Joker colored!!!!!!

if anyone felt disrespected by the post, then welcome to the club.

as far as your family, non intended, you had your hands full with the lil ones and the best part of the whole 'visit' was watching you blow bubbles with the kids...

Jr. you might stick to speakin on things that you have intimate knowledge of instead of making generalities and putting on your cape and boots.

i actually slept quite well.

bottom line, MnG = Meet (i.e. hi, hello, how are you, possibly a handshake) and Greet( again- handshake, how are you, how was the ride, nice bike....)

not

Mean-Mug N Glower

kind of hard to meet people when noone wants to meet you, huh??

but it's kool. ya'll have a wonderful MH day.
JOKER is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement