MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2008, 08:06 PM   #161
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

nice vid mack!
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
**MotoHouston BBQ Thread** Solracer General Discussion (Moto Related) 47 05-24-2011 10:47 AM
*** Official Motohouston BBQ Picture Thread *** mekrew General Discussion (Moto Related) 261 06-27-2007 06:07 PM
Official BBQ Thanks Thread Swift E General Discussion (Moto Related) 48 07-10-2006 10:01 AM
OFFICIAL BBQ and Brain Smash time/date! Ramius General Discussion (Moto Related) 57 03-10-2006 04:21 AM
Advertisement
Old 06-14-2008, 09:39 PM   #162
Charliebrown

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
zzr

buahahaha, i see meeeee
Old 06-16-2008, 03:34 PM   #163
aarongore

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
SV650, ZX7RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsuki View Post
It just doesn't get any better than this folks!
Mike is our photographer, and can make anyone look great. He's the Glamour Shots of track days!!!! HE TAKES SEVERAL HUNDRED OF EACH RIDER, BUT only post's a couple of each rider. To see more of yourself, order the CD

Saturdays pics
http://mnovell.smugmug.com/Texas%20Trackdays/534033

Sundays pics
http://mnovell.smugmug.com/Texas%20Trackdays/533605
Just got a chance to glance at these and the first pic I saw was my son Austin on his motard railing some turn. I was kinda busy with the Bar-B-Que and didn't get a chance to watch his track manners. We didn't make the meeting and it was our first Texas Track Day so we didn't understand the groups so they put him in the novice group. I thought it was like a novice race group?? I apologize if he rubbed anyone or passed to close but he didn't know he couldn't pass in the turns. I think one of the younger boys upset a female rider..... sorry!!
aarongore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 04:04 PM   #164
FastLine
Motorcycle School

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
A
Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarongore View Post
Just got a chance to glance at these and the first pic I saw was my son Austin on his motard railing some turn. I was kinda busy with the Bar-B-Que and didn't get a chance to watch his track manners. We didn't make the meeting and it was our first Texas Track Day so we didn't understand the groups so they put him in the novice group. I thought it was like a novice race group?? I apologize if he rubbed anyone or passed to close but he didn't know he couldn't pass in the turns. I think one of the younger boys upset a female rider..... sorry!!
no problem Aaron! He both of them were looking great out there. Next tine we'll bump them up into intermediate at least.
FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 01:51 PM   #165
silverfudge
superfast jellyfish

Experience: 1 year
I missed seeing the parade lap cuz i was out getting mo bread!

& lol kristina the bread officer
silverfudge is offline   Reply With Quote