Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Information > Introduction Forum
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2008, 07:56 PM   #21
Feedback Rating: (0)

93 GSF400 Bandit, 99 ZX1100, 1965 Triumph Bonneville

Send a message via Yahoo to tarotammy
I called today for tarosean, to see what the status on the part was, MOORONS over there, had had it sitting there and failed to call us this week, however, I reminded them they were supposed to ship it, he says oh yeah, it is sitting her ready to go out to UPS, WHAT!!! So I went off and told him to just hold the thing, do NOT ship it, that we will pick it up tomorrow. So looks like he will be putting the bike back together tomorrow after we get the part from the idiots and then we will have to test it and make sure all is well.

We had gone down to the Auto parts and tried to buy some tubing to make one but in this small town, we have one Auto parts store and they are idiots over there as well. Plus, hubby did the NO NO and sent the woman for the part so of COURSE I came back with that doesn't work, ha ha ha ha ha
tarotammy is offline   Reply With Quote