MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2008, 07:40 PM   #61
Prodigy

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
Honda 1000rr
Kawasaki ZX6r
Honda CBR F4i
Suzuki Gsxr750
T-Rex

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable View Post
you should take a close look under my name

i think with my track/stunt experience i stand a pretty good shot at holding that title.

NOTE - i know i'm not rossi, but i bet rossi could care less about the streets.

NOTE - i know i dont do circle wheelies, but then again i dont know of any roads that are tiny circles.

NOTE - i've had that under my name for months. and its not changing.

Hi Clayton remember me lol
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ASI Tonight Prodigy Stunters Lounge 9 08-27-2009 08:07 PM
ASI TONIGHT???? JX3 Stunters Lounge 3 01-01-2009 12:43 AM
Tonight ASI Jordo636 Stunters Lounge 29 08-02-2008 11:54 AM
ASI tonight? Azylum Events, Meets and Rides 39 03-29-2007 09:35 AM
ASI TONIGHT???? RICKITT Events, Meets and Rides 49 06-17-2006 08:48 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-09-2008, 09:15 PM   #62
Hyprmtr

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
drz400sm/cr500r

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
I highly doubt this... it's all a 1000 can do to hit 186mph in a full tuck, much less a wheelie. maybe indicated 178 with a 50% speedo error. gotta throw up the on that one
I bet you know all about being in full tuck!!!
Old 06-09-2008, 10:02 PM   #63
zx10r

zx10r

Ken is not bullshiting; got busted in Florida by highway patrol more than one time. Do not ride in the city, to much heat and traffic. I perfer to stay out in the country to play. I have a whole riding crew that flys and rides the same way in floridia. At all times in Florida you got to be on the run or move at all times. Bring your own radar gun or I will bring one myself. My ZX10R is not sproketed just badass hp and coming from race tracks. You folks know what that is like. Any one riding these fine bikes and pushes them to the limits know how awsome they are and has awsome talent. They are a work of art we all have our own style of riding, mine is just old school and we all have had are share of miss haps and that is painful. Just remember we all have one thing that is the same and that is the love for these great bikes . So lets just hall and enjoy this great sport and see what info we may give and help each other.
Old 06-09-2008, 10:41 PM   #64
ANTISOCIAL

Bike(s):
05 cbr 600 rr

Send a message via AIM to ANTISOCIAL
Cool not really !
Old 06-09-2008, 10:56 PM   #65
klassik

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
rnz450

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10r View Post
Ken is not bullshiting; got busted in Florida by highway patrol more than one time. Do not ride in the city, to much heat and traffic. I perfer to stay out in the country to play. I have a whole riding crew that flys and rides the same way in floridia. At all times in Florida you got to be on the run or move at all times. Bring your own radar gun or I will bring one myself. My ZX10R is not sproketed just badass hp and coming from race tracks. You folks know what that is like. Any one riding these fine bikes and pushes them to the limits know how awsome they are and has awsome talent. They are a work of art we all have our own style of riding, mine is just old school and we all have had are share of miss haps and that is painful. Just remember we all have one thing that is the same and that is the love for these great bikes . So lets just hall and enjoy this great sport and see what info we may give and help each other.
u should have spent some more time reading around this site before u said that i think u will quickly get that this is not how motohouston does things.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:39 PM   #66
MudBug
Banned

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
1994 kawi zx7
1991 DR250

Member Garage

User is banned

Old 06-10-2008, 09:17 AM   #67
coolbusa

Kinda "clickish" around here. I've ridin with ZX10R and he's a cool cat. Knows his stuff and will help you in a flash. And, he has been riding a long, long time. (Sorry dude, didn't mean to call you old)

BTW, don't ride fast in town. That's just dumb.
Old 06-10-2008, 11:12 AM   #68
Jordo636
OWNED!

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Quote:
So youre the guy that rides 178 mph wheelies aye?
Old 06-10-2008, 12:18 PM   #69
zx10r

Incorrect, I achieve speeds in a wheelie at 168 mph. He made a mistake and put 178 mph. This was radar speeds, from a highway patrol mans radar gun.
Old 06-10-2008, 12:24 PM   #70
zx10r

Saturday or Sunday Ride

Lets get together on Saturday or Sunday for a ride out in the country where there is space and no traffic and we can fly. So lets pick the time, and meeting place and bring your fastest bikes.
Old 06-10-2008, 12:25 PM   #71
AsusRR

Trackdays: 10+

why? wheelies are G@Y!
Old 06-10-2008, 12:26 PM   #72
JRxGRUBZx

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .

zx10r , coolbusa, and ken just come out to asi wed and have a good time ..if you feel like showing your wheelie than do so i doubt you will get that speed at asi ... maybe on the side street but just come out and chill .... ppl just dont like when folks come on here and start bragging about how fast they like to go and blah blah ..or like your friend said in his first post .." people look at me crazy when i pull up to them and wheelie " lol kinda retarded you have to admit
Old 06-10-2008, 12:28 PM   #73
zx10r

Its not just about the wheelies its about ripin through the curves and everything else. Its also about the ride and good people.
Old 06-10-2008, 12:33 PM   #74
zx10r

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRxGRUBZx View Post
zx10r , coolbusa, and ken just come out to asi wed and have a good time ..if you feel like showing your wheelie than do so i doubt you will get that speed at asi ... maybe on the side street but just come out and chill .... ppl just dont like when folks come on here and start bragging about how fast they like to go and blah blah ..or like your friend said in his first post .." people look at me crazy when i pull up to them and wheelie " lol kinda retarded you have to admit
Yea kinda retarded in traffic... I agree with you on that. Have been out at asi and rode with people from there and your right again the parking lot is way to small for me. But you gotta come into the country and see the open space with no law, no cars, no traffic, and, great paved roads. Yea and would love to ride with you your another Kawi rider.
Old 06-10-2008, 12:56 PM   #75
JRxGRUBZx

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .

Quote:
Yea kinda retarded in traffic... I agree with you on that. Have been out at asi and rode with people from there and your right again the parking lot is way to small for me. But you gotta come into the country and see the open space with no law, no cars, no traffic, and, great paved roads. Yea and would love to ride with you your another Kawi rider.
as soon as i get another bike i will see whats up with the country hit me up
Old 06-10-2008, 02:25 PM   #76
Jordo636
OWNED!

Trackdays: 1

Quote:
Incorrect, I achieve speeds in a wheelie at 168 mph. He made a mistake and put 178 mph. This was radar speeds, from a highway patrol mans radar gun.
So you have one wheel completely off the ground at a speed of 168 mph? I'm calling BS on that one... and no I'm not going out to some country road only to be either dissapointed or watch you kill yourself trying. First off why don't you post up a pic of you doing a wheelie? Anyone can jump on the internet and claim to be a wheelie master.
Old 06-10-2008, 02:31 PM   #77
mekrew
naaaaaw i sayin

Feedback Rating: (4)

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to mekrew
hi ... i am the wheelie master
Old 06-10-2008, 02:35 PM   #78
coolbusa

[QUOTE][So you have one wheel completely off the ground at a speed of 168 mph? I'm calling BS on that one... and no I'm not going out to some country road only to be either dissapointed or watch you kill yourself trying. First off why don't you post up a pic of you doing a wheelie? Anyone can jump on the internet and claim to be a wheelie master./QUOTE]

I can say for sure you wouldn't be disappointed if you like to ride your bike the way it was designed. I personally can't say that I can verify his 168 wheelie but, I have been right next to him at 145 while he was way up on the back tire. The whole wheelie thing really isn't my thing but, I can respect his experience and his ability to ride. Pics and videos to come.
Old 06-10-2008, 02:47 PM   #79
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.

wheelies are for fat people, you ers heard me, your all fat haha
Old 06-10-2008, 03:08 PM   #80
Abbas_Raza

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
06 CBR 600RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRxGRUBZx View Post
are thoes orange lights on the tribal ?? if so nice bike
Ya they are .THanks are we still going to meet up Wednesday or was that last week lol im confused i just wanna see people stunt>>> i have seen prodigy and javi stunt many times keep it up guys
Closed Thread

Advertisement