Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2008, 03:03 PM   #101
blends
NYYYYYYEAAOWWWWWW

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to blends
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam7892rr View Post
i started on an f4I and i am soooo glad i didnt go with something smaller. to me its fast enough to show you how a bike can be but small enough to learn what a bike should feel like when you ride it..... that may be confusing but i dont care. ive been riding 600s for 5 years now and im justgetting to where i want a faster bike. if i can just ride where ever wide open then its time and yes that time has come.
If you ride your 600 wide open everywhere, maybe you SHOULDN'T get a bigger bike.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bike you most regret selling? wh!plash General Discussion (Moto Related) 45 06-16-2015 02:31 PM
Do you REGRET your divorce? Squoddybody Off Topic 223 03-14-2013 08:18 AM
Modifications you regret ? AYEELE General Discussion (Moto Related) 49 06-25-2011 11:13 AM
Musharraf: U.S. would 'regret' crossing into Pakistan CaJuNsOuLjA Off Topic 14 01-11-2008 02:57 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-05-2008, 06:15 PM   #102
TrevorC

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
08 Kawasaki ZX10

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
wonder how much tickets are for 120 in a 35, or wreckless driving ticket is?
let me guess, you never open your bike up on the street at all?

or you are one of those guys that only has a bike for the track? If so, thats your opinion.

Also 120+ in a 35 is no ticket or jail-time at all, most cops wouldn't even turn around. I've talked to cops before and most won't even turn around for bikes if they are going over 100mph (atleast this is what they tell me).

If he did by chance turn around, there is no way that cop is going to be taking 30mph turns at 100+, so its likely that you wouldn't even know you were being chased, even if you were going the speed limit it would take them awhile to turn around and catch up to you peroid. I'm not saying its smart to do this, but the cop has to be directly behind you with his lights on for it to be considered "running" or "evading" if you take off from him at that point.

Last edited by TrevorC; 06-05-2008 at 06:18 PM.
TrevorC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 07:21 PM   #103
TrevorC

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
08 Kawasaki ZX10

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthHoustonCBR View Post
cornerwork for free tracktime FTW!!!
I've heard about this before, does MSR offer it? I'd be willing to CW for free track time. I plan on going out on sunday for the "Parade" laps to see what its like somewhat....will be my first time ever riding on a track.
TrevorC is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement