MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2008, 08:35 PM   #21
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

oh snap...
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
First Trackday! Rael Taking it to the Track 17 04-16-2013 10:36 AM
Never been to a trackday...? Anyone here? Snow Taking it to the Track 21 12-06-2010 12:03 PM
My first trackday...... mongofeet General Discussion (Moto Related) 16 11-14-2006 11:58 AM
TRACKDAY!!!! brendan0918 General Discussion (Moto Related) 36 03-21-2006 12:50 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-04-2008, 08:44 PM   #22
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Think what you think. I'm not voicing my opinion in the public as I do not wish to put out the thought that I'm bashing anyone, I enjoyed every second of time I spent on the track with that organization. If you want my opinion, you have my number. If you don't want my opinion, then keep your opinion to yourself just like i am, or i will be forming my opinions of you as well.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:09 PM   #23
Psych0ninja
^^^CANDIE FAHST!!!!!

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
2005 R6 Track only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable View Post
I can no longer support an organization that doesn't use common sense nor good reason.
Hey you are sitting there saying you are not voicing your opinion in public

read your post again you voiced your opinion in public by saying that they dont use common sense or good reason

and if you are not gonna say what they did in public then pm me and tell me what they did that was so wrong because honestly they have been nothing but good to me all the times I have been doing TD's with them

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
i think mckee is psychoninja's , ask psychoninja if mckee can take it
Psych0ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 11:06 AM   #24
dudewhrsmybike

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R ABS

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to dudewhrsmybike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable View Post
i'd take that serious if you werent still riding novice.
Completely Irrelevent, and you don't have your facts straight

And with that comment, I would say Jared's statement stands correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych0ninja View Post
you are NOBODY just because you think you are the shyt inside your head

It's GREEN, it's FAST, and it says Ninja on it
dudewhrsmybike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 07:54 PM   #25
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 10+ years

Member Garage

Quote:
Hey you are sitting there saying you are not voicing your opinion in public

read your post again you voiced your opinion in public by saying that they dont use common sense or good reason

and if you are not gonna say what they did in public then pm me and tell me what they did that was so wrong because honestly they have been nothing but good to me all the times I have been doing TD's with them
their lack of good reasoning is my reason for not supporting them. what i meant was i'm not going to sit here and talk about it. i dont get on here enough anymore to try to keep up with which jackass is trying to make me look like i'm in the wrong.

and i didnt say they ever did me wrong. i enjoyed the days i spent on the track with them. i like alot of things about their track days. but i'm not going to sit here and explain why i wont be joining them anymore.

now move along. nothing to see here.

hey gary. i'll see ya soon pumpkin.

Quote:
DUDE THIS IS RETARDED Grow up and who really cares if the bridge is burned you are NOBODY just because you think you are the shyt inside your head You are nothing

Good luck Mala I may come out there and watch you be safe and keep the ruberside down If you do decide to be SELFISH and wreck make sure it is in front of the camera man lol
wish i woulda seen this sooner.

Advertisement