Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|05-17-2008, 10:00 AM||#1|
- LSTD - From 0 to Snail
Join Date: Jul 2006
Feedback Rating: (1)
*SPOILER* Quali from Le Mans
is going to be fun, go DUCS!!!
1. Dani Pedrosa SPA Repsol Honda Team (M) 1min 32.647 secs
2. Colin Edwards USA Tech 3 Yamaha (M) 1min 32.774 secs
3. Casey Stoner AUS Ducati Marlboro Team (B) 1min 32.994 secs
4. Valentino Rossi ITA Fiat Yamaha Team (B) 1min 33.157 secs
5. Jorge Lorenzo SPA Fiat Yamaha Team (M) 1min 33.269 secs
6. Nicky Hayden USA Repsol Honda Team (M) 1min 33.286 secs
7. James Toseland GBR Tech 3 Yamaha (M) 1min 33.396 secs
8. Chris Vermeulen AUS Rizla Suzuki MotoGP (B) 1min 33.440 secs
9. John Hopkins USA Kawasaki Racing Team (B) 1min 33.628 secs
10. Andrea Dovizioso ITA JiR Team Scot MotoGP (M) 1min 33.689 secs
11. Loris Capirossi ITA Rizla Suzuki MotoGP (B) 1min 33.707 secs
12. Randy de Puniet FRA LCR Honda MotoGP (M) 1min 33.723 secs
13. Shinya Nakano JPN San Carlo Honda Gresini (B) 1min 34.077 secs
14. Toni Elias SPA Alice Team (B) 1min 34.561 secs
15. Alex de Angelis RSM San Carlo Honda Gresini (B) 1min 34.670 secs
16. Sylvain Guintoli FRA Alice Team (B) 1min 34.747 secs
17. Marco Melandri ITA Ducati Marlboro Team (B) 1min 35.081 secs
18. Anthony West AUS Kawasaki Racing Team (B) 1min 35.349 secs
New weapon - "Green Hornet Kato Style powered by Stoner's blood drop stolen by Melandri injected by Lascorz"
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|SPOILER Moto2 Le Mans, France||Grinchy||Taking it to the Track||2||05-25-2010 07:58 AM|
|"SPOILER" MOTOGP Free Practice from Le Mans||Grinchy||Taking it to the Track||3||05-17-2008 10:04 AM|
|MOTOGP - QUALI - Germany - **SPOILER**||alrova||Taking it to the Track||9||07-15-2007 11:21 AM|
|MOTOGP Assen - Quali - Spoiler***||alrova||Taking it to the Track||13||06-29-2007 07:11 PM|
|Le Mans Race *SPOILER*||Motogp05||General Discussion (Moto Related)||7||05-22-2006 02:08 AM|
|05-17-2008, 04:15 PM||#5|
Former Dragon Slayer
Join Date: Feb 2008
If my money was on it.
But, I truly am hoping Rossi comes out ontop.
"The liberties of none are safe, unless the liberties of all are protected." -Justice William O. Douglas