MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2008, 10:41 PM   #41
drmark

Feedback Rating: (0)

Im not my friend Dr.Blake Sanders who has an office on Fannin. Everyone confuses us and I have kinda adopted him as my younger brother.

I am new on this forum. Losts of guys know me from the off road motorcycling world, Houston Motocross, Thumpertalk, KTM talk, etc.

I am an Orthopaedic Surgeon and Sports Medicine guy in Houston who just about only treats extreme athletes, mostly motorcycle racers. I don't regularly see fat chicks in jogging suits who don't use their Curves membership. I'm too extreme for them.

I did Mike's and Tiller1K's clavicle surgeries. Tiller did great and you can expect to see him back in a month an one half, just like Mike.

Mike, did you know that your picture is on the girl's screensaver in the clinic. I guess its the uniform.

drmark
CRF 250 #57
Mark S. Sanders, MD
Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
www.sandersclinic.net
phone: 713.907.6076

Last edited by drmark; 05-08-2008 at 10:44 PM.
drmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bernie Sanders to the Rescue pinball The Circus 0 12-09-2011 04:16 PM
Knee surgery tomorrow kgraber General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 03-25-2010 01:27 PM
Scott Sanders Benefit 8/08 BossLady Events, Meets and Rides 51 08-09-2009 09:49 AM
Advertisement
Old 05-08-2008, 11:03 PM   #42
Twitch
yep.

Bike(s):
CRF250x

Send a message via AIM to Twitch Send a message via MSN to Twitch
I know you from Thumpertalk!
Twitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 11:20 PM   #43
Sassy Chassis
Not a value-added poster

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 Ducati Monster 821

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmark View Post
Im not my friend Dr.Blake Sanders who has an office on Fannin. Everyone confuses us and I have kinda adopted him as my younger brother.

I am new on this forum. Losts of guys know me from the off road motorcycling world, Houston Motocross, Thumpertalk, KTM talk, etc.

I am an Orthopaedic Surgeon and Sports Medicine guy in Houston who just about only treats extreme athletes, mostly motorcycle racers. I don't regularly see fat chicks in jogging suits who don't use their Curves membership. I'm too extreme for them.

I did Mike's and Tiller1K's clavicle surgeries. Tiller did great and you can expect to see him back in a month an one half, just like Mike.

Mike, did you know that your picture is on the girl's screensaver in the clinic. I guess its the uniform.

drmark
CRF 250 #57
Mark S. Sanders, MD
www.sandersclinic.net
Welcome Dr. Mark!

I'll be bringing in Tiller1k for his check-up tomorrow. Hopefully he'll be in a little better spirits...or I'll have to force him to read the Commandments again
Old 05-08-2008, 11:21 PM   #44
04RSVR
Professional Jack @ss

Bike(s):
BMW K1200 R Sport
Honda 305 Superhawk project bike
working on a motoped

Hey Doc S. welcome to MH!

Yeah I know about the picture. What can I say, I have a groupie!!

"It is better to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow." -- Mann
04RSVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 08:55 AM   #45
Tiller1k

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
Honda Grominator
TL1000R - Sold
2001 SV650 Track - Crashed
2007 Buell XB12Ss - Sold
2004 GSXR 600 - Sold

Well, I am finally feeling like getting on the interweb again. All I can say is WOW! I have some serious hardware in my shoulder now. Dr. Sanders removed bone marrow (ouch) from my right leg just under the knee.

The day after surgery, I found myself back at the Dr.'s office in the rehab rooms. I was able, with some effort, to raise my hand above my head. Before I knew what was happening, Dr. removed the wound dressing (while I was still standing and before my brain could convince my mouth to protest) and pointed me toward the exercise bike for a leisurely 30 minute "Spin Session". He figured level 6 would be a better starting point than say...number 1. "Don't let it fall below 60RPM!" lol I wondered if I could even get it that high.

After completing the Tour de France, I was directed to Ed the Physical Therapist there. He is a of a nice guy and one of the few people on the planet I wouldn't want to kill for the amount of pain he would inflict during the next 30 minutes. An exercise program was developed and immediately implemented. Ed knows what he is doing. By the force and directions my arm and shoulder were moved, I am no longer worried that re-injuring it is possible in day to day life activities. Keep in mind, surgery was just 24hrs earlier.

It is really no wonder that Dr. Sanders patients are back in the game quicker than anyone else. He doesn't give you time to cry or feel sorry for yourself. Get with the rehab program and hit it hard. I am very impressed.

I am still very sore but mobility is vastly improved over the last 3.5 days. I am doing far better than I imagined I could.

I am off this afternoon for another trip to "Satan's Rec Room". Woot!
Tiller1k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 06:08 PM   #46
Sassy Chassis
Not a value-added poster

Bike(s):
2015 Ducati Monster 821

Old 05-16-2008, 07:54 PM   #47
XRCajun
Cool Senior Member

Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
2001 Honda XR650R Track Motard (sold), 2006 Honda 919, 2007 Honda CBR600RR(sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmark View Post

drmark
CRF 250 #57
Mark S. Sanders, MD
www.sandersclinic.net

Hey Doc, this is Jim from the Houstonian.

You guys need to get to know Dr Sanders if you get in trouble and that time of year is coming around.

He's done a little work on me also and I've known him for a long long time.
XRCajun is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement