Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2008, 10:22 AM   #21
aboo007

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2014 CB1000R Black/Gold
'04 ZX636R (sold)
07' Honda CBR 600rr
07' Honda 919 (sold)
04' Suzuki Intruder (sold)

Send a message via Yahoo to aboo007
RIP to the rider ... & prayers to his family. As for the truck driver .. don't care what race he is ... death penalty.

A week ago.. I was riding down westhemer/fondren trying to get a redbox movie on my bike.. and this nice brand new infinity.. cut accross 2 lanes to get on a left turning lane.. without signalling or anything... Thank I was watching the behavior of the traffic and I was able to avoid her and get in another lane before she hit me. Then i looked at the drivers like wtf .. just shook my head and drove away. The driver was a female dressed nice and going to a party from the looks of it. No flaming at female drivers... just saying ppl plz be careful when you drive.. Wear your f***** gear .. and always i am saying always look at the behavior of other drivers when u riding... just the basic stuff... GL to all .. stay safe.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hit rider seeking advice. WildCard355 General Discussion (Moto Related) 39 07-03-2013 10:34 AM
Rider hit by other rider - Video Inside Neon Samurai General Discussion (Moto Related) 52 07-31-2012 03:42 PM
rider down after hit and run 288/beltway craigntx General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 02-16-2011 12:06 PM
Girl rider gets hit head on by cage...on video zixx6r General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 03-11-2006 12:51 AM
Advertisement
Old 05-03-2008, 11:18 AM   #22
Hades
Underworld

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
**05 Repsol** gone :(
**CBR F4**Sold
**00 R6** Sold
**00 748** Sold
Illegal Senorita

Member Garage

Send a message via MSN to Hades
Rip to the rider and everyone is right this a**hole should stabed in the stomach and let him bleed out real slow while people are kickin ths s*** out of him

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
I'm some what knowledgeable on PPs
Quote:
Originally Posted by morvegil View Post
i ride around the pole
Hades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 11:57 AM   #23
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

ya know, like this really tears me up. And to find out nogoodmike was rear ended last night and is in the hospital with a broken back. I am so sick of these piece of ppl who do this. What ever happened to the old school punishments? This is just ****ed up!
Old 05-03-2008, 12:10 PM   #24
jedikiller

Bike(s):
R1

Driver charged in attempted hit-and-run in Harris County
Accused of drunken driving, man tries to take off with the slain motorcyclist's bike still attached to his van, officers say

Copyright 2008 Houston Chronicle

TOOLS
Email Get section feed
Print Recommend (4)
Comments Yahoo! Buzz
A man who tried to drive away after his van struck and killed a motorcyclist Friday night has been charged with intoxication manslaughter and failure to stop and render aid, Harris County deputies said.

Jeffery Simmons, 26, was speeding eastbound in a maroon van in the 15800 block of Interstate 10 when he changed lanes unsafely and hit the motorcyclist, deputies said.

Simmons took off with the unidentified victim's motorcycle still attached to the front of his van, they said. He was caught by a deputy assisted by several witnesses who followed the van after the crash, deputies said.

The victim died at the scene. The crash remains under investigation by the Harris County Sheriff's Office Accident Division.

jedikiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 12:18 PM   #25
hectikillusions
your noob b**ch

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
in process.....

Send a message via Yahoo to hectikillusions
Jeffery Simmons, 26, ....now that name, is it "illegal alien" quality ?. but anywho I say we should all google/background check your home address , get together and take things from there.......
hectikillusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 12:30 PM   #26
jedikiller

Bike(s):
R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectikillusions View Post
Jeffery Simmons, 26, ....now that name, is it "illegal alien" quality ?. but anywho I say we should all google/background check your home address , get together and take things from there.......
i got dibbs on his mom lol
jedikiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 12:39 PM   #27
Counterculture
Resident beatnik

Bike(s):
Victory V92. Someday an S3 in flat black

Quote:
I think its a safe assumption to say that the van driver was white. There are some exceptions to the law of averages but statistically speaking Simmons is a white surname.

Regardless, I am sure that simmons will receive the full sentence that vehicular manslaughter warrants. His life is over.

Hearts out to the family of the rider, does anyone know who he/she was???
Old 05-03-2008, 12:42 PM   #28
Cody_Rules
this.

Bike(s):
650r nekkid

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Cody_Rules
Quote:
sounds black

R.I.P. to the rider
Cody_Rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 12:43 PM   #29
Sifu-TZ
#1 Satans' Buttnuggets

Bike(s):
Husky 450SMR motard

russell simmons, the great promotor is a black guy. def comedy jam like a .

let's keep tabs on this the way we did that asshoop that was stealing bikes.

Fastline motorcycle school grid marshal.
SBN. We're coming for your wife and daughters.
Sifu-TZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 12:57 PM   #30
hectikillusions
your noob b**ch

Bike(s):
in process.....

Send a message via Yahoo to hectikillusions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Counterculture View Post
I think its a safe assumption to say that the van driver was white. There are some exceptions to the law of averages but statistically speaking Simmons is a white surname.

Regardless, I am sure that simmons will receive the full sentence that vehicular manslaughter warrants. His life is over.

Hearts out to the family of the rider, does anyone know who he/she was???

forget-bout-it.. it crossed my mind as well, for him to get life in prison/death and what not but sorry to sound cold hearted, i say he should not be charged with any charges and just slapped on the wrist and told not to do it again.....

rather released into the general public and let them (us) have a go at him. he will then realize what a life is worth at least make him think twice so he can get ready for his next life cycle then make him go through what he did to the rider. but honestly what good does it do if they get life in prison; all it boils down to is eat, sleep, s*it, and breath air like the rest of us. hmm in a big picture it just protects them from us from yakkin him off... anywho sorry for the rant
hectikillusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 01:04 PM   #31
Ogre
Ancient one

Bike(s):
Blackbird

Condolences to the family.

I've never heard of so many hit-and-run incidents before moving to Texas/Houston. Seems to be a local custom. Couple the hit-and-run frequency with #1 DUI rate and lousy driving ability and typical complete lack of regard for others on the road (not to mention all of the debris from unsecured loads in trucks and on trailers) and Houston is a pretty deadly place to ride.

I try to stay out of the city and don't ride on Friday and Saturday nights - too many drunken fools who will run you down and leave you.
Ogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 01:08 PM   #32
Ogre
Ancient one

Bike(s):
Blackbird

Quote:
forget-bout-it.. it crossed my mind as well, for him to get life in prison/death and what not but sorry to sound cold hearted, i say he should not be charged with any charges and just slapped on the wrist and told not to do it again.....

rather released into the general public and let them (us) have a go at him. he will then realize what a life is worth at least make him think twice so he can get ready for his next life cycle then make him go through what he did to the rider. but honestly what good does it do if they get life in prison; all it boils down to is eat, sleep, s*it, and breath air like the rest of us. hmm in a big picture it just protects them from us from yakkin him off... anywho sorry for the rant
I doubt that it will be anything close to life in prison, but I expect he will have the privilege to be Bubba's biitch for many nights.
Ogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 01:18 PM   #33
Pyrogenic
Annuit Coeptis Celeritas

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2001 FZ1

Member Garage

This is +1 for always moving a bit faster (or slower) than the surrounding traffic. I think trying to stay visible is the biggest challenge, and I'm going to install a big- horn soon - in case I need to warn people who look like their going to do something stupid! I do not want to die by accident, by a drunk!

Pyrogenic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 01:26 PM   #34
Nonsense

Feedback Rating: (-1)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
1999 CBR 600-Wrecked
2000 GSXR 750-Sold
2001 R1-Sold
2005 GSXR 750-Wrecked
2005 GSXR 1000

This Is Some F**ked Up !
R.I.P To The Rider!
Anybody Know Who He/She Was??
Nonsense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 01:30 PM   #35
GsxrStar
drama patrol

Bike(s):
05 gsxr 750

Send a message via AIM to GsxrStar
man that right by my house
Old 05-03-2008, 01:49 PM   #36
custom rider

Bike(s):
gsxr 1000

thats messe
d up
custom rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 01:59 PM   #37
SunnyR6

Bike(s):
Saigon BB125 with a kitty basket on front.
09 Yamaha R-1 with a GSXR 1000 motor

R.I.P to another fallen rider
SunnyR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 02:34 PM   #38
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
sounds like the white redneck someone mentioned earlier
hope like our courts system take care of business with this .

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 02:40 PM   #39
mightymouse1

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2006 gsxr 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash View Post
your the FIRST person to apply a race to the phrase illegal alien in this thread. Nobody pointed a bony finger at a certain group of peoples except YOU.
FYI, there are tons and tons of different nationalities of illegal aliens, you just happened to stereotype a certain group that predominately lives in that area.
oooops, your bad.

but prolly true based on percentage of folks in that area.
please note that i said mexican or other. didn't single anyone out. this was besides the point. just didn't want the "watch out for mexicans,they will run you over and keep going because they not supposed to be hear" thing to get going. yes,it was headed in that direction.
mightymouse1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 02:53 PM   #40
aboo007

Bike(s):
2014 CB1000R Black/Gold
'04 ZX636R (sold)
07' Honda CBR 600rr
07' Honda 919 (sold)
04' Suzuki Intruder (sold)

Send a message via Yahoo to aboo007
I believe in strict punishments ... like the folks in Saudi ... steal u get ur hands cut ( don't know if they still do that ) .. next time a thief will think alot before stealing someones stuff... back home .. if some wipe runs over anybody because they were negligent.. oooh boy.. it's wooping time... anyways.. my 2 cents.

Advertisement