Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2008, 02:08 AM   #61
The Chosen One
Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

Bringing back the old school.
Azylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
S Noob ride near Pearland, Manvel, Alvin? Naked_Biker Events, Meets and Rides 48 02-08-2015 08:20 PM
alvin manvel pearland riders. friday night meet klassik Events, Meets and Rides 6 05-09-2008 06:58 PM
south houston(manvel pearland alvin rosharon) ExtremeGas Events, Meets and Rides 2 03-01-2008 01:03 PM
people in alvin/pearland/manvel area ExtremeGas Events, Meets and Rides 56 03-01-2008 01:02 PM
Old 05-04-2008, 02:37 AM   #62
Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R ABS

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to dudewhrsmybike
Originally Posted by bandito View Post
sorry man i just missed ur pm.
I know, I just seen that. You replied at like 6:02 and I rolled outta here at 6

If I get off early enough, I'll probably head out to GSS and then hit CRR. if not, then I'll just do the CRR run, either way, if the weathers nice, it will be a great time

It's GREEN, it's FAST, and it says Ninja on it
dudewhrsmybike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 09:16 AM   #63
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

harley 48
KTM exc200

Originally Posted by dudewhrsmybikes View Post
Thats why me and Hollywood left like 10 min after yall

If you thought the ride was fun, you ain't seen NUTHIN!

Anywho, I thought it was kinda funny that I seen yall chillin at Sonic on my way back home from my ride and then ended up riding with yall not even knowing about the plans.

I'll try to hit yall up tomorrow once I get off work. I plan on riding Crabb River Rd so come on with it don't be a stranger. Slow straights, quick turns everyone rides their own ride and has fun

im glad no one got hurt but that is just an accident waiting to happen in a group that big.
hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 10:50 AM   #64
Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years

survival of the fittest
klassik is offline   Reply With Quote