Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2008, 02:11 PM   #121
FastLine
Motorcycle School
 
FastLine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: MSRH GSS TWS (Texas World Speedway)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,881

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
Like
A
Boss






Quote:
Originally Posted by 04RSVR View Post
I disagree. I say try and slap her around, i think Candie can whoop your skinny little off the track faster than she can on it!!
!!!! no comments from the peanut gallery
FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
94.5 The Buzz Head to Head Squidward General Discussion (Moto Related) 46 04-24-2015 04:42 PM
about to head out Bruiser General Discussion (Moto Related) 0 02-17-2011 05:33 PM
Candie PWNS Godsuki... sbfuller General Discussion (Moto Related) 69 05-06-2008 09:53 AM
Advertisement
Old 05-01-2008, 02:14 PM   #122
Candie
Senior Member
 
Candie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 10,148

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)



Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish View Post
Hey Candie any chance of gettin one session on the Honda C'mon just 1, or 2 or 3
You know it! You make my little 6hundy look so fast!
__________________
If people do not like you then they will not like your .
Candie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 02:16 PM   #123
Candie
Senior Member
 
Candie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 10,148

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)



Quote:
Originally Posted by 04RSVR View Post
I disagree. I say try and slap her around, i think Candie can whoop your skinny little off the track faster than she can on it!!
Yet another one for team Candie! Give it up lil Tim!
__________________
If people do not like you then they will not like your .
Candie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 02:49 PM   #124
jodyhudson
Senior Member
 
jodyhudson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 4,297

Experience: 10+ years











Send a message via Yahoo to jodyhudson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych0ninja View Post
lol I know todd aint got nothing on me lol but after a few more track days im gonna call out irish for real


my goal is to beat irish

dude... ive seen Irish ride. he will spank ur . for a guy that just crashed and had "the most terrifying time they ever had" makes you sound silly. stop talkin smack to the flyin irishman & learn how to ride without crashin. ive riden with him before. he dont play. he hung with me around MSRH when everyone else was to busy applying the vagisil.
jodyhudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 02:55 PM   #125
Psych0ninja
^^^CANDIE FAHST!!!!!
 
Psych0ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Spring
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,652


Bike(s):
2005 R6 Track only









Quote:
Originally Posted by jodyhudson View Post
dude... ive seen Irish ride. he will spank ur . for a guy that just crashed and had "the most terrifying time they ever had" makes you sound silly. stop talkin smack to the flyin irishman & learn how to ride without crashin. ive riden with him before. he dont play. he hung with me around MSRH when everyone else was to busy applying the vagisil.
learn how to ride without crashing? yes i crashed on purpose so i guess next time im not supposed to? i mean come on you act like you have never crashed



and another thing I have ridden with IRISH on NUMEROUS occasions and by numerous i mean LOTS of times


but i will bow down to you track lol


but no seriously who cares if i crashed and had the most terrorfying time and the most exciting time oh yeah you missed that but its all good bro since irish hung with you then you are next on the list after him my goal is to pass Irish and then after i have achieved that goal then my goal will be to pass you


im not tryin to be cocky Irish is my friend but i know he is faster then me and according to you you are faster than him so if i can pass him then that means i am getting faster and if i can pass you then that means im getting faster as well

so those are my 2 goals now because a life without goals is worthless
__________________
I know Jimmy who got passed by Candie who knows Gary who knows Tony who knows Bubby who knows April who knows Ralph who lapped Candie who still passed Jimmy but the point is CANDIE IS FAHST!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
i think mckee is psychoninja's , ask psychoninja if mckee can take it
Psych0ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 02:59 PM   #126
jodyhudson
Senior Member
 
jodyhudson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 4,297

Experience: 10+ years











Send a message via Yahoo to jodyhudson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych0ninja View Post
learn how to ride without crashing? yes i crashed on purpose so i guess next time im not supposed to? i mean come on you act like you have never crashed



and another thing I have ridden with IRISH on NUMEROUS occasions and by numerous i mean LOTS of times


but i will bow down to you track lol


but no seriously who cares if i crashed and had the most terrorfying time and the most exciting time oh yeah you missed that but its all good bro since irish hung with you then you are next on the list after him my goal is to pass Irish and then after i have achieved that goal then my goal will be to pass you


im not tryin to be cocky Irish is my friend but i know he is faster then me and according to you you are faster than him so if i can pass him then that means i am getting faster and if i can pass you then that means im getting faster as well

so those are my 2 goals now because a life without goals is worthless
bring on your "GOALS" bro. ill be here waitin for ya when you think ur ready. ill punk ur just like Clayton
jodyhudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:08 PM   #127
Psych0ninja
^^^CANDIE FAHST!!!!!
 
Psych0ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Spring
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,652


Bike(s):
2005 R6 Track only









Quote:
Originally Posted by jodyhudson View Post
bring on your "GOALS" bro. ill be here waitin for ya when you think ur ready. ill punk ur just like Clayton


LOL but see im not calling you out to a challenge like clayton LOL

you are like Irish to me now my aspiration to make myself better when are you riding the track next? i would like to come and ride with you not to try to beat you but to watch your line and your smoothness like i do with irish so I can learn
__________________
I know Jimmy who got passed by Candie who knows Gary who knows Tony who knows Bubby who knows April who knows Ralph who lapped Candie who still passed Jimmy but the point is CANDIE IS FAHST!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
i think mckee is psychoninja's , ask psychoninja if mckee can take it
Psych0ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:11 PM   #128
jodyhudson
Senior Member
 
jodyhudson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 4,297

Experience: 10+ years











Send a message via Yahoo to jodyhudson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych0ninja View Post
LOL but see im not calling you out to a challenge like clayton LOL

you are like Irish to me now my aspiration to make myself better when are you riding the track next? i would like to come and ride with you not to try to beat you but to watch your line and your smoothness like i do with irish so I can learn
i will be at every LSTD event this year
jodyhudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:15 PM   #129
Psych0ninja
^^^CANDIE FAHST!!!!!
 
Psych0ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Spring
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,652


Bike(s):
2005 R6 Track only









I know i plan on going to Oak hill on june 13th and i will see what i can make before then
__________________
I know Jimmy who got passed by Candie who knows Gary who knows Tony who knows Bubby who knows April who knows Ralph who lapped Candie who still passed Jimmy but the point is CANDIE IS FAHST!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
i think mckee is psychoninja's , ask psychoninja if mckee can take it
Psych0ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:17 PM   #130
jodyhudson
Senior Member
 
jodyhudson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 4,297

Experience: 10+ years











Send a message via Yahoo to jodyhudson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych0ninja View Post
I know i plan on going to Oak hill on june 13th and i will see what i can make before then
ill probably be riding a motard that day. the 1000 isnt very much fun there
jodyhudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:18 PM   #131
Moody
Holy Smokes!
 
Moody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 14,685


Bike(s):
281









Yall are silly!
__________________

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:20 PM   #132
jodyhudson
Senior Member
 
jodyhudson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 4,297

Experience: 10+ years











Send a message via Yahoo to jodyhudson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody View Post
Yall are silly!
yep. im a silly jackass
jodyhudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:28 PM   #133
FastLine
Motorcycle School
 
FastLine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: MSRH GSS TWS (Texas World Speedway)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,881

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
Like
A
Boss






Quote:
Originally Posted by Candie View Post
Yet another one for team Candie! Give it up lil Tim!
Team Candie just can't cut it! Go back to playing dress up and tea parties and leave the track stuff to the men!
FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:39 PM   #134
Amanda
Bulletproof
 
Amanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: texas
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,966

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Scar (07-600rr)
Juggernaut (R6)- ditched
Glee (7fiddy)




Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsuki View Post
Team Candie just can't cut it! Go back to playing dress up and tea parties and leave the track stuff to the men!

And I was just getting ready to defend u since ur getting harped on so much by the ladies and everyone else... But u my dear better find something better to harp on her about other then being a chick on a track...u know u want more chicks out there riding
Amanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:41 PM   #135
FastLine
Motorcycle School
 
FastLine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: MSRH GSS TWS (Texas World Speedway)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,881

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
Like
A
Boss






Quote:
Originally Posted by jloleo03 View Post

And I was just getting ready to defend u since ur getting harped on so much by the ladies and everyone else... But u my dear better find something better to harp on her about other then being a chick on a track...u know u want more chicks out there riding
but you're much more manly than Candie is, so you can play on the track with us Amanda
FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:43 PM   #136
Psych0ninja
^^^CANDIE FAHST!!!!!
 
Psych0ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Spring
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,652


Bike(s):
2005 R6 Track only









ouch
__________________
I know Jimmy who got passed by Candie who knows Gary who knows Tony who knows Bubby who knows April who knows Ralph who lapped Candie who still passed Jimmy but the point is CANDIE IS FAHST!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
i think mckee is psychoninja's , ask psychoninja if mckee can take it
Psych0ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:44 PM   #137
Amanda
Bulletproof
 
Amanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: texas
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,966

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Scar (07-600rr)
Juggernaut (R6)- ditched
Glee (7fiddy)






, call me out why dont u....
ur just mad my *^@$& is bigger then urs
Amanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:46 PM   #138
Psych0ninja
^^^CANDIE FAHST!!!!!
 
Psych0ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Spring
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,652


Bike(s):
2005 R6 Track only









I want to see this Pics or BAN!!!!!!!!!! amanda
__________________
I know Jimmy who got passed by Candie who knows Gary who knows Tony who knows Bubby who knows April who knows Ralph who lapped Candie who still passed Jimmy but the point is CANDIE IS FAHST!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
i think mckee is psychoninja's , ask psychoninja if mckee can take it
Psych0ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:46 PM   #139
FastLine
Motorcycle School
 
FastLine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: MSRH GSS TWS (Texas World Speedway)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,881

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
Like
A
Boss






Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsuki View Post
but you're much more manly than Candie is, so you can play on the track with us Amanda
Quote:
Originally Posted by jloleo03 View Post


, call me out why dont u....
ur just mad my *^@$& is bigger then urs
So you're admitting you have a ?

Sorry baby! You know I love you! Just had to take the shot while the door was open!
FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:49 PM   #140
t.dubya
Senor Member
 
t.dubya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: the 4th
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,647


Bike(s):
k7 gsxr 600 (now dead)









t.dubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:30 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy