MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Safety Corner > Safety Corner Main
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2008, 04:50 PM   #21
Daily Triumph
Ugh gtfo :-/

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
2003 Aprilia Mille 1000 (Daily )
2002 Triumph TT600 sold
1992 Honda CBR F2 sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit_kat View Post
park at voss... and you?
woodway gardens townhomes go down voss and take a left on del monte and they are hidden back behind houses and trees
one can only be hypocritcal with regard to ones' OWN statements and opinions, and not those of the others around. great, you can't sweep and you don't own a dictionary. I hope you're better with an iron and starch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmckee View Post
apparently im a offender in Florida
Daily Triumph is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Just finished DKAIII Awesome Cycles MSF Riding Courses 1 06-15-2012 09:20 PM
Just finished my MSF Course tarotammy New Riders and MSF Course Info 0 08-02-2008 09:59 PM
finished my msf class today importchyno New Riders and MSF Course Info 16 07-15-2008 07:12 AM
Almost finished CarbonJames General Discussion (Moto Related) 41 10-07-2006 03:13 AM
Finished my MSF today UrMyStlkAl New Riders and MSF Course Info 10 08-04-2005 08:20 AM
Advertisement
Old 04-30-2008, 05:19 PM   #22
TX-Zen
Meme Machine

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
08 R6

Send a message via MSN to TX-Zen
Quote:
Originally Posted by kit_kat View Post
well, i would love a suzuki gsx 650f... its the replacement for the katana, it has alot of nice features and has gotten alot of good reviews, but im still not sure what i will end up getting, i dont want a true sport bike, to fast for me

I've got an 05 katana too and know where REI is at, gimme a couple weeks to recover from knee surgery and I'll come up there too if you like.

I bought the katana for the same reason, I don't care for cruiser types but only needed a commuter for work and some errands, so a true GSXR type didn't make a lot of sense at that time.

Naturally now that I've passed the MSF and gotten my license, all I can think about is getting on the track with a 1000cc super sport lol

lmk if you want to go riding, just need some time to heal up first.

R6Izzy Sig

Last edited by TX-Zen; 04-30-2008 at 05:20 PM. Reason: .
TX-Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 05:25 PM   #23
hectikillusions
your noob b**ch

Bike(s):
in process.....

Send a message via Yahoo to hectikillusions
sorry to sound like a donkey pee stick but try not to say what place you stay at cuz there are people that are up to no good and will try to find out how you store your bike. well at least that's what I have learned oh and some one please correct me if I am wrong.
hectikillusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 05:40 PM   #24
kit_kat

Feedback Rating: (0)

yeah im looking for a commuter and something i can take out on the weekends and do some backpacking
kit_kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 05:47 PM   #25
HoustonGixxer

Feedback Rating: (17)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by indoMLA View Post
, why did you ruin the fun??? Would have been awesome to see HoustonGixxer roll up in that large empty parking lot with flowers and candy only to be freakin' ... the rest of us would have been laughing from afar...

Yeah, man... thanks for the novel... don't anyone care what your screen name is and the meaning behind it... While your at it, why don't you give us a run down of the myspace page...
Incase you didnt know it says Male in his profile page.
HoustonGixxer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement