MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2008, 08:14 PM   #1
Buck Nasty
-playboy-

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):

4 wheeling trip pwnage

This past sunday me and some friends inlcuding the instigator (romeo36) decided to go hit up sping creek for some 4 wheeling. . What resulted was the biggest physical pwnage ive ever been subjected to.

Its my younger sisters bday so she gets to come along for the fun and even learned how to ride the things. Me, i had a bigger issue going on. The whole ride up there and saddling up i was plotting against romeo on how to fk him up, as we talk and compete with eachother on a regular basis.

incident #1 ( est. 1:15ish)

I have no problem what so ever riding the ATVs, but am the only idiot willing to go over the more difficult no one else wanted to attempt. I am following the guys ahead on the trail and decide to detour to one that looked funner. 10 seconds later i hit a big hole, fly off (hooking my on handlebars mid air) and land head first on some rock. ~missing time~ i wake up to 2 hillbillies with seriously jacked up teeth poking me with their foot and asking if i was "aright".. they help me up and im off to find the others with a serious headache.

Incident#2 (2:30ish)

Seeing how dik head romeo likes showing off infront of my sis (even brought his ghey magzine to show her) hes racing me down this unfamiliar sandy trail. im ahead and feeling over confident since i kinda have sand in my blood (middle eastern/US desent). I round a turn going to fast and the front wheels sink in throwing me off. I did like like 10 cartwheels but luckily my neck broke the fall.

Incident #3 (4:00pm)

Im off, this trip was supposed to have romeo looking like a dumbass infront of my sis but its backfired terribly. We are now heading back and the sis is riding with me, she keeps about wanting to drive so i let her.

-big mistake-

Going up a steep hill we are behind everyone. Near the top she hits the gas nearly flipping us back to our deaths. I yell "brakes" and she says okay, only to hit the gas and loop us. I hit the ground first for like the 39398 time and she falls next to me, i look up and the atv is coming down.. i had about enough time to push her out of the way and bring a leg up to run but too late. I got fkin pwned by a full sized ATV, it blew my back out and i felt the pop when i got crushed.

I lay there unable to move anything and start freaking out cuz it was the worst pain ive ever felt and im certain im paralyzed. All the guys are running down the hill apparently witnissing this and besides helping me with the broken back they all run over to my sister (whos just fine and walking around, shes even laughing thinking it was fun) when they had time to come assist me, Im laying there covered looking like some kinda wounded sand animal. After a moment i can move my feet and legs so i take a breath of relief but intense pain.
I tweaked a disk in my back.. looks like im out for the count, i went home at the end of the day, took a bunch of drugs and passed out. I guess karma does exist, and chris has on his side. I think ill be fine. :/:

I love vicoden
Buck Nasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
frame crack from wheeling G1xx3rGuy08 Stunters Lounge 39 03-09-2010 11:03 PM
PWNAGE!!!! dotcom Off Topic 7 11-28-2005 10:28 PM
PWNAGE VIDEO Capafool Off Topic 7 09-13-2005 12:57 PM
punishment for wheeling? KiNG $h!T Stunters Lounge 20 09-07-2005 11:53 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-28-2008, 08:17 PM   #2
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Feedback Rating: (31)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

that sucks bro. i would say that is the ultimate pwnage.
Pyrofallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 08:19 PM   #3
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(

.......fcking pwned!!!!!!!!!!

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 08:19 PM   #4
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

vicoden ftmfw! sux about your back tho. maybe you should leave the shinannigans to someone younger next time. sounds like an episode of F*R*I*E*N*D*S or something.
Old 04-28-2008, 08:21 PM   #5
dudewhrsmybike

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R ABS

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to dudewhrsmybike
That sucks indeed. But count your blessings, A friend of mine died over a year ago on his 4 wheeler. Broke his neck, if I recall.

Stick to 2 wheels brotha (as if thats any safer)

-Gary

It's GREEN, it's FAST, and it says Ninja on it
dudewhrsmybike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 08:21 PM   #6
Buck Nasty
-playboy-

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum View Post
vicoden ftmfw! sux about your back tho. maybe you should leave the shinannigans to someone younger next time. sounds like an episode of F*R*I*E*N*D*S or something.
im already having a young life crisis at 22
Old 04-28-2008, 08:21 PM   #7
GABRIEL

Feedback Rating: (14)

Experience: 1-3 months

Sorry couldnt help but laugh while reading. Good thing your ok?
GABRIEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 08:24 PM   #8
bignmz04
My better is better

Bike(s):
too many to list. but dreaming and waiting on the ktm RC8.

Send a message via AIM to bignmz04 Send a message via Yahoo to bignmz04
sounds like you are Bill to his Boomhaur.
Old 04-28-2008, 08:27 PM   #9
Azylum
The Chosen One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Nasty View Post
im already having a young life crisis at 22
whew! better slow down old man!
Old 04-28-2008, 08:59 PM   #10
Romeo36
Mother****ersi'llkillyou

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
sv650,rc51,gsxr750,6oo,sdg107

Send a message via AIM to Romeo36
ok first off he totally left out the 2 crashes he had before that last one.

his sister and i where goin up this steep hill and get close to the top and a couple of the wheels start to come off the ground. and seeing as how i didnt wanna flip that over with his sister on the back i told his to reverse down the hill. well he does but his wheels are turned and he rolls quad over. i was like you DUMBASS! LOL helped him roll it back over and get him off the hill and then his sister and i backed off of it as well. i told him not to try and go up that hill, cuz he doesnt have that much experience on a 4wheeler and already crashed twice.

so his sister and i head off to tackle another hill when we hear everyone start yelling. so we looked back and this dummy had rolled it over on its side again LOL. honda 4wheelers are tuff as cuz after all that nothing on it is bent.

hey foo when are we going again?
Romeo36 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 09:04 PM   #11
Buck Nasty
-playboy-

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo36 View Post
ok first off he totally left out the 2 crashes he had before that last one.

his sister and i where goin up this steep hill and get close to the top and a couple of the wheels start to come off the ground. and seeing as how i didnt wanna flip that over with his sister on the back i told his to reverse down the hill. well he does but his wheels are turned and he rolls quad over. i was like you DUMBASS! LOL helped him roll it back over and get him off the hill and then his sister and i backed off of it as well. i told him not to try and go up that hill, cuz he doesnt have that much experience on a 4wheeler and already crashed twice.

so his sister and i head off to tackle another hill when we hear everyone start yelling. so we looked back and this dummy had rolled it over on its side again LOL. honda 4wheelers are tuff as cuz after all that nothing on it is bent.

hey foo when are we going again?
sorry but i dont recall any of that
Old 04-28-2008, 09:08 PM   #12
Romeo36
Mother****ersi'llkillyou

Bike(s):
sv650,rc51,gsxr750,6oo,sdg107

Send a message via AIM to Romeo36
thats because you got knocked the **** OUT!!!!!!!!!!! at the begining
Romeo36 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 09:57 PM   #13
Vandals
Scooter

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2003 Yamaha r1
1981 Honda Trail 110 -"The Tank"

This is classic. I wanna witness what will happen the next quad trip
Vandals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 06:44 AM   #14
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

to get really fuked up you need a 4 wheeler. Those things will keel you.
bluewave18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 06:54 AM   #15
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

great story and write up indeed ! Reading about others pain and misfortune always makes for good belly laughs
seriously, hope yer' back aint screwed, I've done the disc thing, not fun.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 07:26 AM   #16
bdmpastx
The Cripple

Bike(s):
2009 Nissan GTR - sold
2015 Nissan GTR

...I should have had an invite. I could have used a good laugh.
Old 04-29-2008, 07:28 AM   #17
kingralphthe3rd
larry's fan club manager

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
07 GSXR 1K (SOLD!!) 08 GSXR 750 & 07 DIZZER 400, 09 GSXR 600

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Nasty View Post
This past sunday me and some friends inlcuding the instigator (romeo36) decided to go hit up sping creek for some 4 wheeling. . What resulted was the biggest physical pwnage ive ever been subjected to.

Its my younger sisters bday so she gets to come along for the fun and even learned how to ride the things. Me, i had a bigger issue going on. The whole ride up there and saddling up i was plotting against romeo on how to fk him up, as we talk and compete with eachother on a regular basis.

incident #1 ( est. 1:15ish)

I have no problem what so ever riding the ATVs, but am the only idiot willing to go over the more difficult no one else wanted to attempt. I am following the guys ahead on the trail and decide to detour to one that looked funner. 10 seconds later i hit a big hole, fly off (hooking my on handlebars mid air) and land head first on some rock. ~missing time~ i wake up to 2 hillbillies with seriously jacked up teeth poking me with their foot and asking if i was "aright".. they help me up and im off to find the others with a serious headache.

Incident#2 (2:30ish)

Seeing how dik head romeo likes showing off infront of my sis (even brought his ghey magzine to show her) hes racing me down this unfamiliar sandy trail. im ahead and feeling over confident since i kinda have sand in my blood (middle eastern/US desent). I round a turn going to fast and the front wheels sink in throwing me off. I did like like 10 cartwheels but luckily my neck broke the fall.

Incident #3 (4:00pm)

Im off, this trip was supposed to have romeo looking like a dumbass infront of my sis but its backfired terribly. We are now heading back and the sis is riding with me, she keeps about wanting to drive so i let her.

-big mistake-

Going up a steep hill we are behind everyone. Near the top she hits the gas nearly flipping us back to our deaths. I yell "brakes" and she says okay, only to hit the gas and loop us. I hit the ground first for like the 39398 time and she falls next to me, i look up and the atv is coming down.. i had about enough time to push her out of the way and bring a leg up to run but too late. I got fkin pwned by a full sized ATV, it blew my back out and i felt the pop when i got crushed.

I lay there unable to move anything and start freaking out cuz it was the worst pain ive ever felt and im certain im paralyzed. All the guys are running down the hill apparently witnissing this and besides helping me with the broken back they all run over to my sister (whos just fine and walking around, shes even laughing thinking it was fun) when they had time to come assist me, Im laying there covered looking like some kinda wounded sand animal. After a moment i can move my feet and legs so i take a breath of relief but intense pain.
I tweaked a disk in my back.. looks like im out for the count, i went home at the end of the day, took a bunch of drugs and passed out. I guess karma does exist, and chris has on his side. I think ill be fine. :/:

I love vicoden
Old 04-29-2008, 07:41 AM   #18
Azylum
The Chosen One

so where are the pics? please someone tell me they got some of this on video!
Old 04-29-2008, 08:23 AM   #19
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Feedback Rating: (31)

Experience: 5 years

Member Garage

[quote=Azylum;1162446]so where are the pics? please someone tell me they got some of this on video![/quote
+1

pics or it didnt happen
Pyrofallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 08:28 AM   #20
BigComfy

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
SV1k (sold)
CRB6 Track Bike (sold)
Daytona 1200 (parted)