MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2005, 02:40 PM   #1
wreckerwally

Member Garage

I posted it once and I will post it again. (flatbed wrecker)

If you need a wrecker for a motorcycle or a car or anything that can fit on it that is legal anyway call me 24/7 at 281-226-0396. I will hook up the motohouston.com threads just let me know that's who you are when you call. I can haul your motorcycle without damaging it, and it has insurance to cover any damage in case something does happen.Now listen close to this part if you are on the north side of town and you are getting and it's not HPD and you know without a doubt that you are going to be towed because your drivers license is suspended or you have no motorcycle license and insurance or warrants call me as soon as you get pulled over not 15 or 20 minutes later. Then I will have time to get there and I can haul your motorcycle before another wrecker company gets it. That way you aren't paying a huge wrecker and storage bill on your motorcycle. Same thing if you get in a wreck. If you are able to move or if you can atleast talk (lol) have someone call me after you call the cops so I can get there quick and let the cops know you have a flatbed on the way and I will be able to give you an E.T.A.. The wreck can be anywhere just move it out of the street and there is nothing they can do. If you leave it they can tow it. If you need it towed to a shop or something let me know I can pick it up where ever and tow it there for you and drop it off then you can go off doing whatever it is you want to do. This should clearify any questions, but if you have anymore post it here in case someone else has the same question or call me on the cell.

WRITE THIS DOWN:
TOWING SERVICE
281-226-0396
WALT
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Guy drives off of flatbed on purpose RACER X Car Forum 2 09-21-2014 08:15 PM
Anyone have a flatbed trailer?? kswiss2301 General Discussion (Moto Related) 3 04-21-2010 03:36 PM
Superman77532 got hit by a flatbed this morning. Solracer General Discussion (Moto Related) 40 05-12-2008 06:17 AM
Anyone have a flatbed trailer I could use? Ripcurl General Discussion (Moto Related) 3 04-06-2007 07:18 AM
FLATBED WRECKER wreckerwally Events, Meets and Rides 10 09-01-2005 06:37 PM
Advertisement
Old 10-05-2005, 03:01 PM   #2
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!

awesome
i'm adding it to my cell now.

fuknrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 03:06 PM   #3
Los
Gang Member

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

Send a message via AIM to Los
I think we gotcha the first time man. Most of the time people call who they know and we already have a few guys on the board that help us out (out of the goodness of their own heart). Its great that you want to help us out. But I think you should come out to the meets more often so we can get to know ya first. :icon_smil
Old 10-05-2005, 03:45 PM   #4
cytukyl

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
01 red/white R6 badass edition
1996 honda cbr f3 (sold)

Member Garage

:notworthy,
hey i though ur name was walter,are u scamming on us???
EITHER.

Last edited by cytukyl; 10-05-2005 at 03:48 PM.
cytukyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 06:31 PM   #5
Stone_618

Bike(s):
'03 ZX6R 636

Send a message via AIM to Stone_618 Send a message via MSN to Stone_618
i added you to my celly back when you first posted. don't worry, if anything happens, il for sure call you first. even if i had to pay, as long as i know my bike will be handled properly.
Old 10-06-2005, 12:21 AM   #6
hfa3g11
OG

Feedback Rating: (4)

2005 Honda CBR600RR Tribal Edition *retired*

Send a message via AIM to hfa3g11
, tryin to take biz away from din? haha.
hfa3g11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 12:23 AM   #7
KiNG $h!T
Fugkwhacha heard!!!!

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
MIA!!!

Send a message via AIM to KiNG $h!T
putting it in my phone.
KiNG $h!T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 12:23 AM   #8
Los
Gang Member

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

Competition
Old 10-06-2005, 09:50 AM   #9
wreckerwally

Member Garage

bigdawg i guess this will be for everyone else then. maybe everyone hasn't seen this yet. but whatever i always see you running your mouth anyway. for everyone else just call me up and i'll be there unless i am out riding with ya at the same time. and i do show up to meets. i just don't make it to all of them and if you aren't there i don't know what to tell you. i am straight up do i like to ride and i like to hang out but i also have a wife and a 3 y/o son that means more to me then this so if i am not at every pp meet there is and no one wants to call me up because of that oh well. They can pay full price to someone else then. I am just trying to hook everyone up because i am like that. I won't get anything for doing this but meeting some new friends. So in other words shut the up.
Old 10-06-2005, 10:08 AM   #10
Los
Gang Member

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

Spoken like a true wrecker driver. Rock on homie
Old 10-06-2005, 11:36 AM   #11
The Menace
We Fly HI

Bike(s):
CR250,CR450,Kx125 Fmx out, and 2 50's 1 real 1 knock off

got u in the cell now
The Menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 12:25 PM   #12
JoeRider

Member Garage

What does a tow back to 1960 cost if you breakdown somewhere like Carlos?? :confused1
Old 10-06-2005, 12:40 PM   #13
SBK Pilot
non playa hatar

Bike(s):
:: 05 GSXR 750 ::

:: 07 GSXR 1K ::
:: 11 ZUMA 125 ::
stop listing what u sold here - nobody cares...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigdawgR6
Spoken like a true wrecker driver. Rock on homie
lolz!...

put down your bat there wally... bigdawg is cool... to each their own...

me - at first i was like - wtf? - spam???... but then i read the whole thing and was like - cool!... some will undoubtedly add you to their cell and others may already have someone they can call on... meh...

either way it's all good...
SBK Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 02:52 PM   #14
wreckerwally

Member Garage

Carlos isn't that far. Dude I am just doing this for whatever it cost me in fuel. I ain't trying to make money off of it. I hauled one last night for sj600 that wiped out on 1960 with mikehawk and them. Me and bigdawg are cool. I misunderstood what he was saying, but we got it clearified.
Old 10-08-2005, 03:33 PM   #15
Max
rm -rf /

Bike(s):
Diamondback on twanks

Send a message via AIM to Max
Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckerwally
bigdawg i guess this will be for everyone else then. maybe everyone hasn't seen this yet. but whatever i always see you running your mouth anyway. for everyone else just call me up and i'll be there unless i am out riding with ya at the same time. and i do show up to meets. i just don't make it to all of them and if you aren't there i don't know what to tell you. i am straight up do i like to ride and i like to hang out but i also have a wife and a 3 y/o son that means more to me then this so if i am not at every pp meet there is and no one wants to call me up because of that oh well. They can pay full price to someone else then. I am just trying to hook everyone up because i am like that. I won't get anything for doing this but meeting some new friends. So in other words shut the up.
i like you allready and yeah, im one of those who didnt get this the first time ;p what are your rates like? how far are u willing to tow (i guess to alaska if the moneys right
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 06:21 PM   #16
Din

Bike(s):
GSXR with CHROME PACKAGE

this guy is good for emergencys. he can do bikes or cars. Are you with safe clear?
Din is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 06:53 PM   #17
mike hawk

Member Garage

this guys cool as . he got up out of bed and picked up my buddies bike who wiped out last night and didnt charge him . hes not trying to screw you guys over. hes just part of the group and likes to help out any way possible. this happens to be a bad hook up. he was on his way to pick my bike up when i got pulled over for speeding. he is a pretty goofy though
Old 10-08-2005, 06:54 PM   #18
mike hawk

Member Garage

just kidding walter..
Old 10-08-2005, 06:55 PM   #19
Los
Gang Member

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike hawk
this guys cool as . he got up out of bed and picked up my buddies bike who wiped out last night and didnt charge him . hes not trying to screw you guys over. hes just part of the group and likes to help out any way possible. this happens to be a bad hook up. he was on his way to pick my bike up when i got pulled over for speeding. he is a pretty goofy though
Thats great Walter. Mad props for coming through.
Old 10-13-2005, 10:32 AM   #20
wreckerwally

Member Garage

No man we don't mess with Safe Clear. I think that's a scam. They shouldn't even be doing that. That's what the the shoulder is for. If anything maybe they should try writing tickets to the dumbasses that have to slow down and stop to stare instead of the guy that's over there kicking the side of his truck while he is changing his tire. As far as how much a tow will cost depends on how far it is. I don't really know. Usually I have my laptop with me in the truck and I can check the distance while I am in the truck, but right now it's being repaired for the second week running. So whenever I get that back it will be easier to tell you again. Sorry it takes me a little time to reply on here since I have to use everyone elses' computer until mine is fixed. I won't charge you an arm and a leg. But I can't just tow everyone for free because this wrecker I drive is expensive to drive.

Advertisement