Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Safety Corner > Gear Talk
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2008, 04:02 PM   #1
Uber Newb
Feedback Rating: (0)

2004 ninja 250

Gear reviews?

Decided on my gear so far... if anyone has any input on a piece not being very good, please let me know. Gear is for street riding, and want to try track over the summer. Also, any suggestions on another piece of gear that's possibly around the same price but is better, or if i should be willing to spend more (the helmet is mainly what I'm concerned about here... I just heard the brand was very good, but am definitely willing to pay more for a safer helmet, I just don't know what brands you're paying for safety vs paying for excessive comfort) then just give me some suggestions. (also if it seems I'm going sounds unreasonably overboard for what I am looking at gear for, let me know so I can decide if I want to save a few bucks or stick with what I've chosen)

Scorpion EXO-400 Solid Helmet

Alpinestars GP-Pro Gloves

Alpinestars Stage Perforated Leather Jacket

Alpinestars Track Leather Sport Pants

Sidi Vertigo Air Boots

Note: I am not loyal to any brand, merely liked the reviews on these products, and will gladly accept advice about other items.
I just got served a heaping helping of concrete... seconds please!
Edit: Thirds please!
coojo is offline   Reply With Quote