MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2008, 07:12 PM   #1
jason

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
1999 r1

Be ON Alert

ok here goes...so i just heard (through the grapevine) that if you live anywhere north of downtown, as far as conroe you really need to be really careful with your bikes on Wednesday and Friday nights. if you goto bars or clubs please be sure to park close to door and/or on sidewalk. Apt complexes will be hit HARD!! these guys do this chit for a living and dont play around, all that little "i chained it to the pole" chit is not goin to fly...if you care about your bike go buy lojack or an alarm w/pager....or put it in your house. it takes two ppl less than 10sec to toss a bike in a truck and i 've yet to see a chain that cant be cut....just thought id pass that along cuz i think all you guys are pretty cool and i would hate to see anyone get ther bike stolen. dont take this lightly PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
weather alert silverfudge Off Topic 1 06-16-2015 02:20 AM
Debris alert! pinball General Discussion (Moto Related) 10 03-02-2013 03:11 AM
Amber Alert! braingetter Off Topic 4 12-19-2010 07:48 AM
ALERT:Sillywabbit!!!! Houston'sK5 Off Topic 11 10-27-2008 05:14 PM
For Anyone Going to Galveston..BE ALERT Candy General Discussion (Moto Related) 47 11-02-2007 03:32 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-14-2008, 07:14 PM   #2
indoMLA
If it's free, it's for me

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'02 Yamaha R6 - SOLD

wtf??? You heard it through the grapevine that a few 'guys' are going on a bike-jacking spree???
...... but when i have problems being able to screw other things i normally tie them up and lube the out of it. dont be afraid do get rough with it. if you cant handle it with the tool you have maybe the task is to hard for you. in which case if could be time for some tag team action and maybe even a foursome...
Old 04-14-2008, 07:15 PM   #3
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Feedback Rating: (31)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

ya someone needs to do some esplaining.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:16 PM   #4
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug

Feedback Rating: (11)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage

sounds like someone needs to be an informant to stop this kinda . If you know the peeps that do this and let them you are just as guilty.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:18 PM   #5
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by witchdoctor575 View Post
sounds like someone needs to be an informant to stop this kinda . If you know the peeps that do this and let them you are just as guilty.
+1

My good friend had his stolen in broad daylight at the apt in the front of the complex. They tried to steal mine but were scared off when a neighbor came outside. The people that do this are low life pieces of .
Old 04-14-2008, 07:23 PM   #6
jason

Bike(s):
1999 r1

Quote:
Originally Posted by witchdoctor575 View Post
i never said i know the people...all im tring to do is make sure that everyone keeps there eyes open..i wouldnt have posted what i did if i didnt care
Old 04-14-2008, 07:25 PM   #7
indoMLA

Bike(s):
'02 Yamaha R6 - SOLD

1. Tell us how you came to know this information...
2. If you can't do #1, then tell them to jack a partiular place where there are a lot of bikes, show them where some of MH's finest guntotin' vigilantes will be waiting for them... where... we will promptly turn them over to the authorities, right gang????
...... but when i have problems being able to screw other things i normally tie them up and lube the out of it. dont be afraid do get rough with it. if you cant handle it with the tool you have maybe the task is to hard for you. in which case if could be time for some tag team action and maybe even a foursome...
Old 04-14-2008, 07:27 PM   #8
jason

Bike(s):
1999 r1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanworrell View Post
ya someone needs to do some esplaining.
there is no explaning to do......im not a theif, i have a full time job and i own a small business...i need not steal. just tring to tell ppl to be on lookout, if you care about your bike you would appreciate what in tring to do
Old 04-14-2008, 07:31 PM   #9
jason

Bike(s):
1999 r1

Quote:
Originally Posted by indoMLA View Post
1. Tell us how you came to know this information...
2. If you can't do #1, then tell them to jack a partiular place where there are a lot of bikes, show them where some of MH's finest guntotin' vigilantes will be waiting for them... where... we will promptly turn them over to the authorities, right gang????
was gettin gas at racetrac on rankin when to busas rolled up and started chattin bla bla bla dude pretty much told me that thats what he does and has done for quite some time....even told me that bike he was on was once hot...before he reframed it
Old 04-14-2008, 07:31 PM   #10
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Member Garage

I am not claiming you are man and not trying to be a . Just the people that do this really me off to no end and us that are inquiring are just interested in knowing where info like this comes from. indoMLA is right. Booby trap FTMFW! I know where there are alot of nice bikes are and I know some popo's that would love to catch some of these fuggers.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:32 PM   #11
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post
was gettin gas at racetrac on rankin when to busas rolled up and started chattin bla bla bla dude pretty much told me that thats what he does and has done for quite some time....even told me that bike he was on was once hot...before he reframed it
if they purchased anything. specially with a cc, cops could get there info and pics of cameras @ gas station.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:33 PM   #12
indoMLA

Bike(s):
'02 Yamaha R6 - SOLD

Quote:
there is no explaning to do......im not a theif, i have a full time job and i own a small business...i need not steal. just tring to tell ppl to be on lookout, if you care about your bike you would appreciate what in tring to do
Dude, do you now understand how suspicious this makes you sound and look.... the information you say you provided is generic... everyone knows to keep their bike safeguarded through lojack and/or insurance... but then you specify two days and a location.... further saying these guys don't play... who are these 'guys'??? and you say you heard it through the grapevine... Dude, any freakin' moron with a kindergarden education can deduce that you are either privy to some information or your in on it... Just my 2 cents...
Old 04-14-2008, 07:35 PM   #13
jason

Bike(s):
1999 r1

Quote:
if they purchased anything. specially with a cc, cops could get there info and pics of cameras @ gas station.
dude ....i dont wit the police like that...and i wasnt raised to run tell on ppl..thats why i posted that everyone should just be more careful with there bikes.......i could have not said anything
Old 04-14-2008, 07:37 PM   #14
jason

Bike(s):
1999 r1

Quote:
Originally Posted by indoMLA View Post
Dude, do you now understand how suspicious this makes you sound and look.... the information you say you provided is generic... everyone knows to keep their bike safeguarded through lojack and/or insurance... but then you specify two days and a location.... further saying these guys don't play... who are these 'guys'??? and you say you heard it through the grapevine... Dude, any freakin' moron with a kindergarden education can deduce that you are either privy to some information or your in on it... Just my 2 cents...
think what you want...like i said i dont steal because i have no need to....jus
Old 04-14-2008, 07:37 PM   #15
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Member Garage

Quote:
dude ....i dont wit the police like that...and i wasnt raised to run tell on ppl..thats why i posted that everyone should just be more careful with there bikes.......i could have not said anything
well i know where i live, this happens alot. the police officers i know would love to be prevy to any info that might help their info. because they see bikes stolen by the same group regularly. i am not a tattle either. but does it not bother you about the safety of your bike?
Old 04-14-2008, 07:39 PM   #16
jason

Bike(s):
1999 r1

Quote:
well i know where i live, this happens alot. the police officers i know would love to be prevy to any info that might help their info. because they see bikes stolen by the same group regularly. i am not a tattle either. but does it not bother you about the safety of your bike?
i got full coverage and an alarm....and i keep my bike in my living room
Old 04-14-2008, 07:44 PM   #17
doc_zx10r

Bike(s):
2008 Black ZX10 (down payement w/ approval), 999S (Race only), 2006 Black ZX10R, 2004 NSR50 (my fav)

Well "Jason" now that you open a can of worms here I'm going to bet that IF anything happens like you say, you could be held accountable because you have prior knowledge. I would hope you do the right thing, and tell the police, and not be the pig vomit with knowledge of people stealing what they personally work hard for. I know if I had my bike stolen and you had knowledge of it and you didn't tell anyone I would beat you within every fiber of your being.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:45 PM   #18
indoMLA

Bike(s):
'02 Yamaha R6 - SOLD

Quote:
think what you want...like i said i dont steal because i have no need to....jus
My bad... I just saw your post explaining how you came into the information... i would edit my response, but too much time has passed... but I do recant my statement...
Old 04-14-2008, 07:46 PM   #19
sixshooter1125
Shiver me timbers

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
2002 Harley Roadking
2007 CRF450r
2005 CR125r
2004 R6 *sold*
2001 xr50

Jason's not a thief, I can vouch for this because I know him on a personal level.

Just take the information for what it is.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:48 PM   #20
sixshooter1125
Shiver me timbers

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
2002 Harley Roadking
2007 CRF450r
2005 CR125r
2004 R6 *sold*
2001 xr50

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc_zx10r View Post
Well "Jason" now that you open a can of worms here I'm going to bet that IF anything happens like you say, you could be held accountable because you have prior knowledge. I would hope you do the right thing, and tell the police, and not be the pig vomit with knowledge of people stealing what they personally work hard for. I know if I had my bike stolen and you had knowledge of it and you didn't tell anyone I would beat you within every fiber of your being.
He is letting you know now.

He just put a friendly look out. He came across info and shared it.

So your saying you would beat everyones that has veiwed this thread because they know? Come on dude.
Closed Thread

Advertisement