Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's.....
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2008, 07:44 PM   #41
My better is better
Feedback Rating: (0)

too many to list. but dreaming and waiting on the ktm RC8.

Send a message via AIM to bignmz04 Send a message via Yahoo to bignmz04
if you are going to make assumptions about steroid user based on looks alone (kinda dumb) here are some things to look for. ( does not fit the description btw of an AAS user)

crazy blood shot eyes (from the high blood pressure)
4 percent body fat and still a fat face
acne in the weirdest of places including, and most commonly the back of arms (triceps)

those are what i have seen. I dont speak from personal experience (my temper is bad enough as it is and my skin sucks also lol) but I have played football on every level (including some pro) and saw the usage on every level. and lot of my mma buddies use. Not to say that i have not been tempted to use. I just havent....for now.

and even the the people who do use roids still have to work out a lot. its not like shooting up is going to make you look like hogan without the weights.
R6SPARTAN "oh no !! dayum everyone was like your super huge close to like 300 pounds lol...and they also said that you were like 6 feet somethign lol"
bignmz04 is offline   Reply With Quote