Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's.....
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2008, 07:21 PM   #21
indoMLA
If it's free, it's for me
 
indoMLA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: The Dirty Third
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 908

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'02 Yamaha R6 - SOLD









You're lucky you didn't hurt your self more than a busted knee....
I just believe you went down and posted that s#it on the forums... I guess we have to add your Ahnold swarzenegar to the other thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by delinquent View Post
I got some pills from my accident but I don't like pain meds.
The pills he wants don't cure pains, they make his smaller... i don't know if pain medication will interfere with the 'roids, yo...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton9698
...... but when i have problems being able to screw other things i normally tie them up and lube the out of it. dont be afraid do get rough with it. if you cant handle it with the tool you have maybe the task is to hard for you. in which case if could be time for some tag team action and maybe even a foursome...
indoMLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
France puts a hurtin on Scientology kibitzer The Circus 43 10-29-2009 09:06 AM
im off and im bored im gonna go riding anyone else off and bored?8/04/08 Croe Events, Meets and Rides 10 08-04-2008 03:01 PM
Im also bored...and I dont have cable(Cause Im poor now) Slowkat Off Topic 4 07-16-2007 09:23 PM
Im so ****ing off i dont know what to do, im just seeing red. scrapp Off Topic 49 08-30-2006 07:54 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-15-2008, 12:18 PM   #22
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7
 
Petro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 10,049

Experience: 10+ years
Quote:
Originally Posted by indoMLA View Post
You're lucky you didn't hurt your self more than a busted knee....
I just believe you went down and posted that s#it on the forums... I guess we have to add your Ahnold swarzenegar to the other thread...


The pills he wants don't cure pains, they make his smaller... i don't know if pain medication will interfere with the 'roids, yo...
thats what scrawny douches say when they cant get big.... anyone who is muscular is on roids right!? and roids dont make your smaller, maybe a good idea not to talk about things you have no knowledge on.
__________________
Quote:
We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid Galilee of its Arab population.
David Ben-Gurion, Founding father of Israel
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 12:33 PM   #23
flyininja
if ya cant duc it f*k it
 
flyininja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: spring
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 755


Bike(s):
none, but i can use flynducs or ninjananas









Send a message via Skype™ to flyininja
Quote:
Originally Posted by p0opstlnksal0t View Post
thats what scrawny douches say when they cant get big.... anyone who is muscular is on roids right!? and roids dont make your smaller, maybe a good idea not to talk about things you have no knowledge on.
OOOoohhh
i don't think you look like you are on roids. and i don't think every guy who has muscle is a muscle head. i do think there's alot of guys who get real intemidated by guys who like to work out- i wouldn't worry too much being fit is a good thing and at least you're not lazy right?
:HC::HC::HC: for big '
flyininja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 12:37 PM   #24
Moody
Holy Smokes!
 
Moody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 14,685


Bike(s):
281









Ouch, hurt knees suck! I am in the same club at the moment.
__________________

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 12:39 PM   #25
Twitch
yep.
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The Woodlands
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,186


Bike(s):
CRF250x









Send a message via AIM to Twitch Send a message via MSN to Twitch
Your first time going down on dirt? .. Lol. Alot more to come in time, depending on how you ride.
Twitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 01:33 PM   #26
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7
 
Petro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 10,049

Experience: 10+ years
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyininja View Post
OOOoohhh
i don't think you look like you are on roids. and i don't think every guy who has muscle is a muscle head. i do think there's alot of guys who get real intemidated by guys who like to work out- i wouldn't worry too much being fit is a good thing and at least you're not lazy right?
:HC::HC::HC: for big '
preciate it, i have nothing against steroids and im fairly knowledgeable about them. it kinda sucks though when ppl. automatically assume youre using and it takes away from all the hard work and dedication ive overcome the last couple of years. ive come to look at ppl who assume use of steroids as a compliment now! but no doubt about it, im a bone-ified meathead lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody View Post
Ouch, hurt knees suck! I am in the same club at the moment.
yup, sucks cause im in the gym only working upper body now and look like a dumb noob, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
Your first time going down on dirt? .. Lol. Alot more to come in time, depending on how you ride.
yup first time down period dirt or street. im starting to get ballsy on the bike so im certain im gonna be hurt alot more, lol.
__________________
Quote:
We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid Galilee of its Arab population.
David Ben-Gurion, Founding father of Israel
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 01:37 PM   #27
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7
 
Petro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 10,049

Experience: 10+ years
the yz250 i think is not a good trail bike, been thinking bout getting a 250 4-stroke for trails... but gotta get my quad project going soon too...
__________________
Quote:
We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid Galilee of its Arab population.
David Ben-Gurion, Founding father of Israel
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 01:52 PM   #28
Twitch
yep.
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The Woodlands
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,186


Bike(s):
CRF250x









Send a message via AIM to Twitch Send a message via MSN to Twitch
Yea my CRF250x is smooth in the trails. I really wish I would of gotten a 2stroke though. My uncle, kinda like my coach i guess, is getting me ready to race. And I get to use his brand new KTM 250exc-w.. omg
Twitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 01:55 PM   #29
flyininja
if ya cant duc it f*k it
 
flyininja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: spring
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 755


Bike(s):
none, but i can use flynducs or ninjananas









Send a message via Skype™ to flyininja
meat head
flyininja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 01:58 PM   #30
flyininja
if ya cant duc it f*k it
 
flyininja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: spring
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 755


Bike(s):
none, but i can use flynducs or ninjananas









Send a message via Skype™ to flyininja
do you train in fighting at all? i wanna start boxing or kickboxing. i already been taught how to fight by alot of people now i wanna pay someone to teach me their skills
flyininja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 03:13 PM   #31
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7
 
Petro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 10,049

Experience: 10+ years
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyininja View Post
do you train in fighting at all? i wanna start boxing or kickboxing. i already been taught how to fight by alot of people now i wanna pay someone to teach me their skills
na, haven't ventured into ring fighting... yet! ive grown up taking various karate classes, went through A.S.K. style karate as a minor and finished all my belts (took 4 years) took multiple judo lessons from my father and other skilled trainers. ive been thinking about getting into ju-jihtsu, as i already have a high skill level for grappling (wrestled in high school+judo). but i already have so much on my table as it is.... as of right now my real passion is bodybuilding and i plan to show in a couple years. kickboxing would be fun. if i did pursue it, i would like to master a few types of martial arts, and fight mma.
__________________
Quote:
We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid Galilee of its Arab population.
David Ben-Gurion, Founding father of Israel
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 03:16 PM   #32
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7
 
Petro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 10,049

Experience: 10+ years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
Yea my CRF250x is smooth in the trails. I really wish I would of gotten a 2stroke though. My uncle, kinda like my coach i guess, is getting me ready to race. And I get to use his brand new KTM 250exc-w.. omg
i really like the ktm bikes, i think for trails a 250 fourstroke would be awesome, but i plan on going out to the track, so my yz250 is perfect for launching my heavy a$$!
__________________
Quote:
We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid Galilee of its Arab population.
David Ben-Gurion, Founding father of Israel
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 03:23 PM   #33
Rawrie
The Mercenary
 
Rawrie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pasadena
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 992


Bike(s):
07 Ninja 650r/ 07 Yamaha R6









If I were there I would have saved you.
Rawrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 03:51 PM   #34
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7
 
Petro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 10,049

Experience: 10+ years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawrie View Post
If I were there I would have saved you.
lol, i bet you would have sweetie, but im sure you woulda had just as much fun lol'in @ me after i got up!? maybe u can teach me how not to ride like a squid? lol.
__________________
Quote:
We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid Galilee of its Arab population.
David Ben-Gurion, Founding father of Israel
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 03:55 PM   #35
Rawrie
The Mercenary
 
Rawrie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pasadena
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 992


Bike(s):
07 Ninja 650r/ 07 Yamaha R6









Quote:
Originally Posted by p0opstlnksal0t View Post
lol, i bet you would have sweetie, but im sure you woulda had just as much fun lol'in @ me after i got up!? maybe u can teach me how not to ride like a squid? lol.

It's cool, i'm a pro now, I rode my first dirtbikes 2 weekends ago, so I'm kind of an old hand at all this. PM me if you need any pointers

and yeah, I would have laughed at you
Rawrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 04:07 PM   #36
david_banner
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 445












User is banned

.
david_banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 04:18 PM   #37
coojo
Uber Newb
 
coojo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: pasadena
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 692


Bike(s):
2004 ninja 250









Quote:
Originally Posted by p0opstlnksal0t View Post
thats what scrawny douches say when they cant get big.... anyone who is muscular is on roids right!? and roids dont make your smaller, maybe a good idea not to talk about things you have no knowledge on.
"Anabolic steroid abuse can also
cause undesirable body changes.
These include breast development
and genital shrinking in men,
masculinization of the body in
women, and acne and hair loss
in both sexes."

http://www.drugabuse.gov/PDF/RRSteroi.pdf


Steroids (Anabolic)

Brief
Description:
Mostly synthetic substances similar to the male hormone testosterone. Some people, especially athletes, abuse anabolic steroids to enhance performance and appearance. Abuse of anabolic steroids can lead to serious health problems, some of which are irreversible..
Effects:
Major effects of steroid abuse can occur due to hormone imbalances in the body. In males, adverse effects may include shrinking of the testicles and breast development. In females, adverse effects may include growth of facial hair, menstrual changes, and deepened voice. In teenagers, growth may be halted prematurely and permanently. Other adverse effects can include severe acne, high blood pressure and jaundice. In some rare cases liver and kidney tumors or even cancer may develop.

http://www.drugabuse.gov/DrugPages/Steroids.html


I am scrawny... I don't think everyone who's buff is on 'roids, just throwing in that you shouldn't say 'not to talk about things you have no knowledge on'... I believe most people make their comments off of information they've heard and never really questioned. Either way, messing with your hormones can mess you up.

Regardless, hope you heal up quick!
__________________
I just got served a heaping helping of concrete... seconds please!
Edit: Thirds please!

Last edited by coojo; 04-15-2008 at 04:19 PM. Reason: forgot why I was on this thread...
coojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 04:40 PM   #38
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7
 
Petro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 10,049

Experience: 10+ years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawrie View Post
It's cool, i'm a pro now, I rode my first dirtbikes 2 weekends ago, so I'm kind of an old hand at all this. PM me if you need any pointers

and yeah, I would have laughed at you
yeah we definately need to hit the dirt together, hopefully some of your skillz will rub off on me, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by david_banner View Post
i would have laughed.....then probably drive off the edge(karma is a )

and yeah if im off road....at least a helmet and exo
yup pretty stupid of me to not wear a helmet at least. but hey, i had some dope shades on to protect my eyes... u know, its all about safety with me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coojo View Post
"Anabolic steroid abuse can also
cause undesirable body changes.
These include breast development
and genital shrinking in men,
masculinization of the body in
women, and acne and hair loss
in both sexes."

http://www.drugabuse.gov/PDF/RRSteroi.pdf


Steroids (Anabolic)

Brief
Description:
Mostly synthetic substances similar to the male hormone testosterone. Some people, especially athletes, abuse anabolic steroids to enhance performance and appearance. Abuse of anabolic steroids can lead to serious health problems, some of which are irreversible..
Effects:
Major effects of steroid abuse can occur due to hormone imbalances in the body. In males, adverse effects may include shrinking of the testicles and breast development. In females, adverse effects may include growth of facial hair, menstrual changes, and deepened voice. In teenagers, growth may be halted prematurely and permanently. Other adverse effects can include severe acne, high blood pressure and jaundice. In some rare cases liver and kidney tumors or even cancer may develop.

http://www.drugabuse.gov/DrugPages/Steroids.html


I am scrawny... I don't think everyone who's buff is on 'roids, just throwing in that you shouldn't say 'not to talk about things you have no knowledge on'... I believe most people make their comments off of information they've heard and never really questioned. Either way, messing with your hormones can mess you up.

Regardless, hope you heal up quick!
A more indepth search for facts would show you that steroids can cause "testicular atrophy" which is what happens when your body has an abundance of androgens circulating in your blood stream. never has an anabolic/androgenic steroid caused shrinkage of a . in fact with high androgen levels many bodybuilders notice an enlargement of their . testicular atrophy usually only happens when your body shuts down testosterone production on its own, but rebounds back after cycle (in most cases, but has been known to shut down perm). so my comment still stands when i said that "steroids shrink your " is a pretty fukin ignorant statement, and some people shouldnt talk about things they have no knowledge about. now if its just an honest lack of knowledge im glad i could shed some truth here. I believe for the most part, most people should stay away from aas, as many people are misinformed about them, and most do not take the necessary precautions while taking hormones. So when you say messing with your hormones can mess you up, i believe this for most people as no one hardly ever puts the time to research what they are getting into. ----way off topic
__________________
Quote:
We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid Galilee of its Arab population.
David Ben-Gurion, Founding father of Israel
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 04:46 PM   #39
david_banner
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 445












User is banned

.
david_banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 05:01 PM   #40
coojo
Uber Newb
 
coojo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: pasadena
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 692


Bike(s):
2004 ninja 250









i think bashing info solely because it's from a government website is as bad as believing it for the same reason, I only used a .gov site so no one made claims like 'omg, wikipedia/myspace facts!!!11one!' or whatever... won't get into a marijuana argument though
__________________
I just got served a heaping helping of concrete... seconds please!
Edit: Thirds please!
coojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:20 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy