MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2008, 10:41 AM   #121
Whorenet
Banned

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
cbr600, cbrxx 1100 blackbird, kazuma 110 derty, springer forked 1/2 chopper...more to come

User is banned

Whorenet is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SE MEET Thursday 7/23/15 7PM Nastynesto85 Events, Meets and Rides 322 07-26-2015 01:29 PM
C Pho Sho Meet 8/23@7PM (Midtown) BigComfy Events, Meets and Rides 60 08-25-2011 09:31 PM
Freebirds M&G and stunt-spot ride BadApple Events, Meets and Rides 46 10-21-2010 09:09 PM
TUESDAY M&G FREEBIRDS BrokebackCowboy Events, Meets and Rides 75 12-20-2007 08:03 PM
Freebirds M&G, 10/30 - 7:30pm Blue91 Events, Meets and Rides 137 11-03-2007 07:13 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-25-2008, 10:47 AM   #122
Massoger
Mmmm Ducati....

Bike(s):
2005 Ducati SS800

Send a message via Yahoo to Massoger
nuff said!

Freebirds 4/23 M&G in WB 7pm
Massoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 11:13 AM   #123
Whorenet
Banned

Bike(s):
cbr600, cbrxx 1100 blackbird, kazuma 110 derty, springer forked 1/2 chopper...more to come

User is banned

Whorenet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 11:37 AM   #124
onewheelmoto

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2006 GSXR1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdub View Post
I knew once we showed up there and you all ignored us that you people would probably say some arrogant . Yeah, she was wearin' a miniskirt, that's her thing, but I live just down the street and that's not what she wears when we go riding. I should've know better than going to a MH meet and greet. I've been in a few different 'clubs' and it's really ****ed up to ignore and afterwards publicly insult new people. No wonder MH's rides are so gay, you people have drove off any decent worthwhile riders.

**** MH

well to start i am new to MH also. this is 1st the M&G i have been to and no i didn't speak to all the people there and i didn't stay long but the people i did speak with was really cool. i did know two people one from a ride. i do not thing ever body was go to run up and start talking to me and hay at is cool i well get to know more people as time goes on. and as far as gear goes i wear my going to get gas,i have wreaked a bike one time just going down the street with no helmet or jacket and got pretty bad road rash and surely wouldn't want my lady to feel that pain but that is just the way i am , to each their own . i plan to go on more rides and M&G. i am glad to find people that love motorcycle as much i do.
onewheelmoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 11:57 AM   #125
flyininja
if ya cant duc it f*k it

Bike(s):
none, but i can use flynducs or ninjananas

Send a message via Skype™ to flyininja
Quote:
I knew once we showed up there and you all ignored us that you people would probably say some arrogant . Yeah, she was wearin' a miniskirt, that's her thing, but I live just down the street and that's not what she wears when we go riding. I should've know better than going to a MH meet and greet. I've been in a few different 'clubs' and it's really ****ed up to ignore and afterwards publicly insult new people. No wonder MH's rides are so gay, you people have drove off any decent worthwhile riders.

**** MH
so you were the guy with the punk rocker girl? i have no issues with people who dress anyway- she wore a helmet! that's more than some dumb older guys do. i didn' talk to everyone there, infact hardly any of them, but that's because i was hangin with people i've already know and meeting the ones who i've been conversing with and having to meet them. i think it's typical to jump to conclusions about "everyone" didn't see him or her come say anything to anyone....... but like whoever said ..to ach his own. come not come- different people at every meet- just being out is good enough for me
flyininja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 12:10 PM   #126
vertigo

Bike(s):
07 Busa, 03 busa, 08 Artic Cat ATV, 08 CRF50

Send a message via AIM to vertigo
Quote:
Yeah, that's what I tell her too, but we all know from time to time we just don't where all the gear.
Dont even worry about it bro, I thought she looked hot (I love tats on chicks) but I would hate to see her all f-ed up in an accident.
08 CRF 50
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
vertigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 12:15 PM   #127
vertigo

Bike(s):
07 Busa, 03 busa, 08 Artic Cat ATV, 08 CRF50

Send a message via AIM to vertigo
Quote:
Originally Posted by liberator14 View Post
i was there red zx14 with the gold rims. this was the 2nd m&g to make. i met up with other riders in humble and rode over with them. kevin
it was cool meeting you bro, that is one sick 14 you have....
08 CRF 50
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
vertigo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement