MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2008, 08:50 PM   #1
bigpokey
The Slow Guy

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2001 R6 Sold

Wreck on 45

I was just on the phone with my buddy and he says that someone went down on 45. Says that there are ppl standing around wearing gear and the ambulance is on the other side. Hope everything is ok.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
45 s hov wreck RojerLockless General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 02-28-2012 01:22 PM
45 n motorcycle wreck M@tt General Discussion (Moto Related) 1 10-29-2011 03:48 PM
wreck on 45, dickinson witchdoctor575 General Discussion (Moto Related) 13 07-05-2011 01:04 PM
wreck on 45 thatboygeorge General Discussion (Moto Related) 2 08-25-2006 06:49 PM
Was this your Busa? I-45 wreck 04RSVR General Discussion (Moto Related) 27 08-22-2006 05:46 AM
Advertisement
Old 04-12-2008, 08:54 PM   #2
BusaFlo
Lost, But Still Ridding

Feedback Rating: (0)

Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
06 Busa
85 Honda Rebel

Ihope it isn't as bad as it sounds?
Old 04-12-2008, 08:58 PM   #3
BMoreno
Formerly BM250r

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
None

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BusaFlo View Post
Ihope it isn't as bad as it sounds?
I hope they are ok...where at in 45?
BMoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 09:05 PM   #4
HellFroze
WhoCalledThisMeeting?

Bike(s):
SOLD --> '02 R6

45 S? That's on the way to Azylum's party... hope it wasn't anyone we know!
Old 04-13-2008, 12:33 AM   #5
gsxrcrashdummy
jus anthr kid frm da hood

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
98 gsxr600 >stunt< has a 72 tooth sprocket
07 gsxr 750 " Super Glued Edition"
12 gsxr 1000
11 kx250f
00 yz125

i was over on that side of town today mustv missd it.. went to the bike thing at sugars.. but hope everyones iight
gsxrcrashdummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 12:37 AM   #6
1FastMF

Member Garage

Wow man what time where u at sugars ??? I was there too and there was a HUge wreck on 45 !!!! Smashed up truck and flipped car.....course not the one they are talking bout here but holy it was huge !!!!
Old 04-13-2008, 01:15 AM   #7
1FastMF

Member Garage

Here.....

Posted under "General Discussion".......guessing the same rider ???

me+asphalt
so I'm getting back on 45N coming from HEB off the gulf freeway and woodridge. As I'm merging on the highway, I hit loose gravel spot and I went down on my left side. I can say, thank for my gear. My jacket, gloves, and ordinary hiking boots held up pretty good. I was in jeans so I do have road rash on my legs. If I had riding boots, I'm sure I wouldnt have kankles by now too. lol. There is one specific image I remember, I remember seeing wheels off a car, and my legs. I dont know if my legs got ran over or not, but I dont have any broken bones. I now understand why when I see people after they go down they are dazed for a little bit, I didnt know what way to go. The damages arent too bad to the bike, the right side is untouched. The left fairing and upper are cracked and so is the engine casing. Nothing that is too bad, maybe a few hundred dollars worth and things I can do by myself. This next month is gonna suck trying to get around campus and all. Too the blue R6 that did a burn out in front of the stopped traffic and speed off, screw you, and hi to the green kawi w/ the monster can on the side of your bike, Im almost certain your a member on the forum.
Old 04-13-2008, 01:26 AM   #8
dtlam_88
Noob

Bike(s):
03 600RR

Send a message via AIM to dtlam_88 Send a message via Yahoo to dtlam_88
couldve been me but your description is too vague.
dtlam_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 01:29 AM   #9
1FastMF

Member Garage

No matter.....glad u are ok and u should be happy to be alive
Old 04-13-2008, 01:35 AM   #10
1FastMF

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxrcrashdummy View Post
i was over on that side of town today mustv missd it.. went to the bike thing at sugars.. but hope everyones iight
And by the way.....can't believe how many people there weren't wearing gear !!!! Helmets or !!! Ohh wait...some had them on the back of the bike....at least that left signal won't get up Sad thing was..some of them had very very pretty babes with them and they were in shorts, and half tops...WTF ???? Ya don't luv ur girl ????? Anyhow.....my 1/2 a cent for what its worth......
Old 04-13-2008, 09:15 PM   #11
gsxxxr
gp shift ftw!

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
08 gsxr 600, 07 raptor 700

Send a message via AIM to gsxxxr
hope it wasnt anyone from MH.. and i hope they werent seriously injured
Old 04-14-2008, 01:48 PM   #12
gsxrcrashdummy
jus anthr kid frm da hood

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
98 gsxr600 >stunt< has a 72 tooth sprocket
07 gsxr 750 " Super Glued Edition"
12 gsxr 1000
11 kx250f
00 yz125

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastMF View Post
And by the way.....can't believe how many people there weren't wearing gear !!!! Helmets or !!! Ohh wait...some had them on the back of the bike....at least that left signal won't get up Sad thing was..some of them had very very pretty babes with them and they were in shorts, and half tops...WTF ???? Ya don't luv ur girl ????? Anyhow.....my 1/2 a cent for what its worth......

i was out there from about 2 till a lil after dark.. ya the lil 50 stunt show watched it for a bit n got my bike washed by the strippers.. but ya half the poepl out there where jsu ridin like they headin to the mall or sumthin shorts n no gear.. but ya there was alotta traffic but when i left i took beltway cause it is next turn past sugars.. that might b why i missed it
gsxrcrashdummy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement