MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2008, 02:39 AM   #21
SecretAgent
The one and only

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
08 Harley FXDB Street Bob

Send a message via AIM to SecretAgent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gringo3825 View Post
And what bike is that that can stomp my GSXR? First of all I don't care how fast it is mine is for everyday driving. Not for racing. How many miles is on your bike? I have 18126 in less than two years. We have a harley with a 125cu in merch motor with the same bore and stroke as a 427 BBC with a six speed tranny and air ride suspension. My dad will race him from here to alaska when ever he is ready.
lmao!!!! i'm not even gonna bother with you. you can figure it out on your own. good luck with your pos suzuki.

but out of curiousity....since harley's are such , and your dad works on them...and they keep coming back to get fixed...by your rationale, wouldn't that make him a mechanic? i mean, if he's "fixing" these bikes, but they're still broken...kinda sounds like what your getting off at your mechanic for.
"There are some things nobody needs in this world, and a bright-red, hunch-back, warp-speed 900cc cafe racer is one of them - but I want one anyway, and on some days I actually believe I need one. That is why they are dangerous. "
-Hunter S. Thompson

Last edited by SecretAgent; 04-26-2008 at 02:43 AM.
SecretAgent is offline   Reply With Quote