MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2008, 11:55 PM   #1
Squidly

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2015 KTM SuperDuke 1290

Online Defensive Driving

Well i have defensive driving to do an the deadlines pretty close, can anyone recommend an online site to take it at?

-Troy
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Defensive Driving Online - Step on in! image0r Off Topic 1 11-28-2011 08:49 AM
Defensive Driving Online image0r General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 11-08-2011 08:58 PM
Defensive Driving Online Mr.D Off Topic 4 04-14-2011 09:08 AM
online defensive driving sucks fly_737 Off Topic 12 09-12-2006 09:35 PM
defensive driving online... thatboygeorge Off Topic 27 05-04-2006 03:04 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-12-2008, 12:05 AM   #2
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

I think you get a discount if you use my name at one site, let me see if I can find it in my old emails
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 12:07 AM   #3
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Member Garage

Dear Keith,
Congratulations on the successful completion of your Texas Ticket Dismissal course! To thank you for using I DRIVE SAFELY, we have a special discount available for your friends and family.

It's easy to get the 5% discount - just forward this e-mail to them, and they can click the "Sign Up" button above to choose their course. They will see the discount appear in the payment page of the registration. The 5% discount is only available if you sign up through this e-mail, so start letting your family and friends know about this special offer now.
Remember, I DRIVE SAFELY offers 24/7 live customer support and same-day certificate processing. Signing up is easy - you can pay with your VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express card on our secure payment page. You can also use a personal check to pay online. If you have any questions, you can contact a customer support representative at 1-800-723-1955.

I guess I need your email adress.
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
Old 04-12-2008, 12:52 AM   #4
Marcopolo

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
K6 GSXR 600

I used http://www.getdefensive.com/default.aspx It was very easy and not to boring. I paid $25 and have used them twice with no problems. You can take as long as you want, it saves your location when you log out so you right back to that part.
Old 04-12-2008, 12:58 AM   #5
blends
NYYYYYYEAAOWWWWWW

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to blends
i've either done the comedy defensive driving class at 1960 and 529, or they do another class in the fountains on 59 at a buffet resturant. the only good thing about that is that every hour you get to go fill your plate with more grub. mmm food!!!

it's a stupid course but at least you get to laugh a little.

...if your instructor isn't one of the washout standups that doesn't get laughs anymore and has to resort to defensive driving that is.

hmm... i guess that's all of them.

defensive driving sucks!!! slow down! haha
blends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 01:01 AM   #6
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by blends View Post
i've either done the comedy defensive driving class at 1960 and 529, or they do another class in the fountains on 59 at a buffet resturant. the only good thing about that is that every hour you get to go fill your plate with more grub. mmm food!!!

it's a stupid course but at least you get to laugh a little.

...if your instructor isn't one of the washout standups that doesn't get laughs anymore and has to resort to defensive driving that is.

hmm... i guess that's all of them.

defensive driving sucks!!! slow down! haha

What's that cost?

I've always just taken it online, it's $25 and then my repeat offender discount of 5% it comes out to $23.75...can't argue with that.

Online you can have 80 different pages open as long as you remember to come back and click next on the DD page, the test is common sense anyways.
Old 04-12-2008, 03:43 PM   #7
RinasDaddy
When in doubt, restart!

Bike(s):
10 Speed :(

why not go to a class? a comdey one? it's like 25 bucks for 6 or 8 hours. Really easy
RinasDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 09:49 AM   #8
Marcopolo

Bike(s):
K6 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by RinasDaddy View Post
why not go to a class? a comdey one? it's like 25 bucks for 6 or 8 hours. Really easy
I took it on line cuz, I can get on the net and take the class when I have free time (10 minuets at a time if I want) verses having to be in a class for 6 hours during a nice day. It is the same amount of time but spending 10 minuets here and there in the evenings or early morning when I have the time is better than spending 6 hours at once during the day.
Old 04-14-2008, 09:59 AM   #9
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes

texasleadfoot.com

where is mckee?
lilmckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 10:12 AM   #10
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

online= SUPER boring.
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 11:53 AM   #11
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
online= SUPER boring.
You don't actually have to follow along with it though, you can be on MH the whole time
Old 04-14-2008, 11:59 AM   #12
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

when i took it they asked random questions like what color that guys shirt was and stuff, to keep you honest.
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 12:02 PM   #13
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Member Garage

Quote:
when i took it they asked random questions like what color that guys shirt was and stuff, to keep you honest.
They do that for all of them, most of the random questions were common sense only a few you had to actually watch to know. And they give you 2 tries with only 3 or 4 possible choices!
Old 04-14-2008, 12:22 PM   #14
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes

Quote:
mine asked me stuff to verify that it was me taking it like

What was your zip code in October 2002?

it told me I was wrong :/:

where is mckee?
lilmckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 12:59 PM   #15
Marcopolo

Bike(s):
K6 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmckee View Post
mine asked me stuff to verify that it was me taking it like

What was your zip code in October 2002?

it told me I was wrong :/:

I had the same problem, some how my brothers info got on my credit so they had his address for me.

Advertisement