MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2008, 09:56 AM   #1
specterunseen
El Brilliante

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1 year
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Kawasaki EX250 (dead due to mechanical failure)
Kawasaki EX500 (on loan from a friend)
Pending, bikeless once the 500 gone :-(
Want Husky 510SMR or KTM 690 SMC to continue the hooligan activity

Exclamation Please update Lane Sharing Sticky with responses if you have taken action!

reminder:

http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=51407

If you have sent a letter to your state rep: please post a response up in the sticky thread. I'm going to call the state rep office soon and I want to know what kind of contact they've had from the members before I call.

Thanks, and post responses in the sticky.
For something that a lot of bikers argue about and do illegally, i've been suprised the response hasn't been greater yet. Remember, its a form letter. All work is done for you, and we really have a shot here! Believe me, when you are stuck in the traffic and can ride to the front next to a HPD cruiser with no worries, you will love that you took action.... No more inhaling fumes!Thanks, and post responses in the sticky.
specterunseen is offline   Reply With Quote