Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2008, 04:36 PM   #21
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 10+

2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)

She kick him but good!
If people do not like you then they will not like your .
Candie is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
i wanna ride i wanna ride i wanna ride.... north side Jerzey Events, Meets and Rides 8 09-30-2010 10:42 PM
Anyone on the N-Side wanna raide? Nightster Ridester Events, Meets and Rides 20 01-30-2008 09:56 PM
any 1 on south side wanna ride? kawasakiboyz Events, Meets and Rides 17 07-07-2007 02:52 PM
SE side wanna follow someone ;) RojerLockless Events, Meets and Rides 1 06-16-2007 09:17 AM
Anyone on the SE side wanna help me? BykeBoyWannabe Events, Meets and Rides 7 08-04-2005 07:53 AM
Old 04-10-2008, 05:45 PM   #22
#1 Satans' Buttnuggets
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Husky 450SMR motard

Originally Posted by CaJuNsOuLjA View Post
YEAH...meant to text you too. Never heard back from that fcukin dude (that supposedly had a ring or cage or whatever at his house). Oh well...I'm durr, just let me know when yall are training. I'm starting to get restless, I was planning a trip up to Temple to train with my boy Sean, he has a fight here in Houston on the 26 against some cat from Bushi bon (sp?). What kinda bag did you get?

Oh n here's Kyra's fine with a bathing suit...LAWD HELP ME
those pics rock! I bought a Century standup. my boy fights saturday in the woodlands, his second dungal. bushiban is where his first fight was in pasadena. GREAT looking place to train, but I was a little leary of their instructors/judges. could just be because I'm skeptical of a lot of MMA guys here, they're probably good people. I really need to go, but I'm getting my fat head lasered friday and may not feel up to it. if I do go, and you don't have anything happening you are welcome to ride up with me!
fastline logo

Fastline motorcycle school grid marshal.
PM's open temporarily.
Sifu-TZ is offline   Reply With Quote