Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2008, 01:36 PM   #1
Motorcycle School
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

For the record, this is not Godsuki's view of women!

Still, I had to post it so you could discuss it.

Oh, and "if you hit the tread mill more, you'd be at the front of the line"
FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Women vs Men Riders Neon Samurai General Discussion (Moto Related) 29 11-06-2013 09:16 AM
If women were like men............. Grinchy Off Topic 4 02-02-2008 02:54 PM
Shopping: Men vs. Women BoostJunkie Off Topic 8 05-11-2006 11:39 AM
Men Vs. Women (again) ArturoC Off Topic 12 04-28-2006 06:55 AM
Old 04-08-2008, 01:54 PM   #2

cbr600, cbrxx 1100 blackbird, kazuma 110 derty, springer forked 1/2 chopper...more to come

User is banned

Whorenet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 01:56 PM   #3
Lawyers Guns and Money

Experience: 10+ years

'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E

Originally Posted by Kinky Friedman, Get Your Bisuits In The Oven And Your Buns In The Bed!
You uppity women I don’t understand
Why you gotta go and try to act like a man,
But before you make your weekly visit to the shrink
You’d better occupy the kitchen, liberate the sink.
Get your biscuits in the oven and your buns in the bed
That’s what I to my baby said,
Women’s liberation is a-going to your head,
Get your biscuits in the oven and your buns in the bed.
Early every morning you’re out on the street
Passing out pamphlets to everyone you meet.
You gave up your Maiden Form for Lent
And now the front of your dress has an air scoop vent.
Every single brakeman that’s ever come along
Had a little woman always tellin’ him that he’s wrong.
Eve said to Adam, “Here’s an apple you horse”
And Delilah defoliated Samson’s moss.
Mean-hearted harpies are breaking all the laws
Tearing up their girdles and a-burning up their bras,
Now the air is dirty and the is clean
And your coffee makes my hair turn green.
So emancipated in your mind and your body,
Gonna have to cancel all your lessons in karate.
If you can’t love a male chauvinist
You’d better cross me off your shopping list.
too bad I can't find a link to the whole song

* If anyone didn't know,. Kinky Friedman was a famous Texas folk singer before he was a mystery writer and subsequent Texas gubernatorial candidate. If you get a chance buy his best album: Sold American -- Kinky Friedman and the Texas Jewboys!

Fat Freddy says, "Busas are for posing!"

Last edited by cashtown; 04-08-2008 at 02:01 PM.
cashtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 01:57 PM   #4
Road Scalpel
Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 10+

2006 Honda CBR1000RR

Member Garage

johnpatrick87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 02:12 PM   #5

Send a message via AIM to gem
Originally Posted by johnpatrick87 View Post

Attention for Rent: PM for a free quote.
Ask about the Emerald Club to see if you qualify for membership today!

gem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 02:39 PM   #6
Can't ride now...

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline

From his website (main link does not work).

10. Men do not have Tourette Syndrome
I believe all women suffer from a mild and extremely localized form of Tourette Syndrome. The afflicted organ? Their tongues. Thatís why women cannot shut their ****ing mouths for ten seconds while adults are speaking around them. Their tongues are battling around in their mouths like drunken Vipers.

9. Men are not sponges
Women are social chameleons ó or better yet: social vampires. Women walk into a situation and before you know it theyíve completely changed their wardrobe and mannerisms as if theyíve joined a ****ing cult. Men are not sheep. Everyone knows the word for a female sheep is ewe, but what about the male word? There isnít one because sheep is something men are not.

8. Women are racists
Womenís entire lives and social circles are based around hatred. Do they hate their boyfriends? Do they hate their wardrobe? Do they hate each other? Yes, yes and **** definitely. Men donít go in for that silly sort of nonsense. If weíre dissatisfied, we pick up and move out. Or we take our mighty man muscles and lift ****ing mountains so the world looks exactly the way we want it to. Men do more world changing before 9:00 AM than any woman ever has done in her whole life.

7. Men live less than women
The last thing a society needs is a bunch of non-contributing members laying around and sucking all the juice from the young. Men know this so they blast off from birth like shooting man stars ó burning out ten years faster, but setting the whole night ablaze with manness. Women just kind of lie around like big fat pigs in big fat puddles of . Congratulations women. You really earned those rights!

6. Men write illegibly
Writing is stupid and an ineffective way to communicate. Men know this so they donít give a about handwriting things with big hoops and loops and squiggles and so aliens can read notes about remembering to pick up your birth control pills after 6th period from space.

5. Jesus was a man
Whether or not you believe in Jesus, there is one fact you canít argue with: he was a man. No religion anywhere has ever put a woman in charge of . Thatís called dogma ó man-dogma ó and it means men are better than women.

4. Men wear watches
Do you know why men wear watches? Itís because thereís a limited amount of time in the day and men need to know how much of it there is so they can efficiently allocate their man kicking for the day. Women donít wear watches; they wear bracelets. Women wearing bracelets is like dropping a bus of retarded kids off in front of a taffy pulling machine. They can just stare for hours and never get bored.

A watch says, ĎGet up and go! Move your man and take care of your ****ing man business!í Thatís why 60 minutes uses a ticking watch for its theme song. ĎImportant is going down and weíre about to talk about it in a ****ing fastidious manner, so get the **** ready,í says a ticking watch. A bracelet says, ĎYouíre most likely ugly, but look at how much money youíre worth!í What a joke.

3. Boys destroy things
The only thing that has ever lifted our species out of the trees where we came from is our ability to destroy. Take paper: the cornerstone of the modern world. That was invented because man wanted to destroy trees and beat them into pulp. How about nuclear power? Men invented that too. Men are natural destructors. We pop right out of the man-womb and start on a life-long tirade of progress by tearing down the Earth with our mighty, man-manly man-fists. Goddammit, thatís awesome!

2. Marriage is stupid
Marriage is 100% the fault of women. It was invented by men though! Did you know that? Marriage was invented because women were too busy whoring it out to **** the only the guy who was paying their rent and feeding their fat French bon-bons every day. Men invented marriage as a way of telling women who they could and couldnít ****. Like everything else men have ever invented, it completely worked and worked way better than any man thought it would. Women became so indoctrinated by the man-invention of marriage that theyíre ****ing obsessed with it.

Marriage is still stupid. Itís a stupid game invented to entertain stupid minds and to teach basic lessons of fidelity that even invertebrates are born with.

1. Men have penises --- to do this when they of a woman
When it comes to being a man, being quick at identifying problems is tantamount to fixing them. In fact itís tantamount-ier. Having a ó in other words looking like a man and having man parts ó is a manís way of telling other men, ĎHey. Look at me. Iím a man. I wonít **** up whatever it is that youíre trying to do. If you need some help, maybe ask me and Iíll see if I can lend a man-hand. Itís the least I could do to be ****ing courteous.í
Crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote