MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2008, 12:57 PM   #41
amber|alexis
Senior Member
 
amber|alexis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,367

Experience: 4 years






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanGIXXER View Post
this one is really cute ... it actually looks just like one that we rescued a long time ago! i love the brindle coats!

and remember, like i said ... i dont have a problem with the mixed breeds ... i just dont like the full bread pits
*bred

amber|alexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 04-08-2008, 12:59 PM   #42
amber|alexis
Senior Member
 
amber|alexis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,367

Experience: 4 years






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by FlipSideUp View Post
She's talking about HUMANS who possess the ability to discriminate, not dogs. So she's not comparing a dog's ability of choice, but a human's.




It's amazing how people read things, or twist them out of context, the way they want to hear it, just to make an argument.
thanks Rob.

And thank you, Brett, for possessing a brain and not hating the breed, but the few handlers that give the breed a bad name.


amber|alexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 01:08 PM   #43
Crystalline
Can't ride now...
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 9,376

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1











Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
our dog is a terrior!!! i don't care much for pits but that is because the people that can handle them correctly are few and far between so that means the odds of attack are higher... i do like our terrior though, a Russian toy Terrier, or RTT...
I put a terrier of that size on on the pitbull hater thread.
__________________
sunshine
Crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 01:11 PM   #44
matemike
Grip it 'n' Rip it!
 
matemike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rosharon
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 3,070

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 750
2007 GSXR 600...tracked out



Member Garage


Woah woman!
__________________
Slow is smooth..smooth is fast
matemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 01:22 PM   #45
CubanGIXXER
R.I.P. Burns
 
CubanGIXXER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Houston / Sugarland / Katy
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 4,520


Bike(s):
'07 Suzuki GSXR 600




Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to CubanGIXXER Send a message via Yahoo to CubanGIXXER
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlipSideUp View Post
She's talking about HUMANS who possess the ability to discriminate, not dogs. So she's not comparing a dog's ability of choice, but a human's.




It's amazing how people read things, or twist them out of context, the way they want to hear it, just to make an argument.
no ... cause you read what i said the way you must have wanted to hear it ... what my point was, that dogs dont have the mental ability of making choices in regards to their genetics. they have the animal instincts in them that tell them how they are going to be.
__________________
I got a fever....................and the only perscription....................is more cowbell!
NEWSIG22small
www.myspace.com/robbielay19
CubanGIXXER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 01:25 PM   #46
Psych0ninja
^^^CANDIE FAHST!!!!!
 
Psych0ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Spring
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,652


Bike(s):
2005 R6 Track only









This is BS blah blah blah is all i hear pits are dangerous (what about dopermins, german shepards, chows, even dalmations)?

why dont people ever talk about them? when i was riding the ambulance here in houston i have seen at least 60+ dog attacks im serious most of them were all from either german shepards or chows only 2 were from pits and guess what none of them made the news so you dont here about every dog attack on the news just like anything else the media will only show stuff that will keep ratings up and that is exciting


I dont care if anyone does not like a breed of dog that is fine with me that is there choice just like i dont like certain breeds of humans (i dont mind mixed breeds but dont like some full breeds) mainly pigmies i cant stand them now if they are mixed with another breed of human i may be ok but not full blood pigmies

I have owned many many many dogs I have had 7 pit bulls 4 labs a dopermin and a Rot just to name a few (I have had many more)


and they never bit anyone my pit gets loose every once in a while but has never hurt a soul none of them have I wonder why because according to most people a full bred Pits instinct is to hurt and kill then why have none of mine ever done that maybe it is because they are treated right that is just throwing a maybe out there but hey it is easy to just sit back and close your mind and say this is the way it is and this is the way it will be that pits are bad and that is all

just like when people sit back and say all of one race is bad they are a burden and all they do is steal and kill and sell drugs (but guess what not all of them do it)

ok im done ranting
__________________
I know Jimmy who got passed by Candie who knows Gary who knows Tony who knows Bubby who knows April who knows Ralph who lapped Candie who still passed Jimmy but the point is CANDIE IS FAHST!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
i think mckee is psychoninja's , ask psychoninja if mckee can take it
Psych0ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 01:28 PM   #47
Crystalline
Can't ride now...
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 9,376

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1











Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanGIXXER View Post
no ... cause you read what i said the way you must have wanted to hear it ... what my point was, that dogs dont have the mental ability of making choices in regards to their genetics. they have the animal instincts in them that tell them how they are going to be.
You went from apples to oranges. That's what he is saying. We all understand what your point is, it just didn't relate to what you were initially replying to.

& How can you resist this puppy!?!?!?!
pit bull puppy
__________________
sunshine
Crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 01:30 PM   #48
Psych0ninja
^^^CANDIE FAHST!!!!!
 
Psych0ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Spring
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,652


Bike(s):
2005 R6 Track only









Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanGIXXER View Post
no ... cause you read what i said the way you must have wanted to hear it ... what my point was, that dogs dont have the mental ability of making choices in regards to their genetics. they have the animal instincts in them that tell them how they are going to be.
what in the are you talking about? dogs cant make choices? wow dude somthing is wrong every animal has instincts even humans bro just like my snakes alright what do 90% of people say snakes bite they kill people blah blah blah blah i have had over 40 different snakes and only 1 has ever bitten anybody and that inludes having 3 anacondas but hey maybe it had somthing to do with there handling maybe it didnt who knows but i think it did
__________________
I know Jimmy who got passed by Candie who knows Gary who knows Tony who knows Bubby who knows April who knows Ralph who lapped Candie who still passed Jimmy but the point is CANDIE IS FAHST!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
i think mckee is psychoninja's , ask psychoninja if mckee can take it
Psych0ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 01:31 PM   #49
Psych0ninja
^^^CANDIE FAHST!!!!!
 
Psych0ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Spring
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,652


Bike(s):
2005 R6 Track only









Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalline View Post
You went from apples to oranges. That's what he is saying. We all understand what your point is, it just didn't relate to what you were initially replying to.

& How can you resist this puppy!?!?!?!
pit bull puppy
it is easy to resist that puppy JUST SAY NO WOMAN YOU CANT HAVE ANOTHER DOG LOL j/k
__________________
I know Jimmy who got passed by Candie who knows Gary who knows Tony who knows Bubby who knows April who knows Ralph who lapped Candie who still passed Jimmy but the point is CANDIE IS FAHST!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
i think mckee is psychoninja's , ask psychoninja if mckee can take it
Psych0ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 01:34 PM   #50
cogs69
Mayor of Coggerville
 
cogs69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Way out there...
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,125

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
79cc mini cruiser









Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych0ninja View Post
This is BS blah blah blah is all i hear pits are dangerous (what about dopermins, german shepards, chows, even dalmations)?

why dont people ever talk about them? when i was riding the ambulance here in houston i have seen at least 60+ dog attacks im serious most of them were all from either german shepards or chows only 2 were from pits and guess what none of them made the news so you dont here about every dog attack on the news just like anything else the media will only show stuff that will keep ratings up and that is exciting


I dont care if anyone does not like a breed of dog that is fine with me that is there choice just like i dont like certain breeds of humans (i dont mind mixed breeds but dont like some full breeds) mainly pigmies i cant stand them now if they are mixed with another breed of human i may be ok but not full blood pigmies

I have owned many many many dogs I have had 7 pit bulls 4 labs a dopermin and a Rot just to name a few (I have had many more)


and they never bit anyone my pit gets loose every once in a while but has never hurt a soul none of them have I wonder why because according to most people a full bred Pits instinct is to hurt and kill then why have none of mine ever done that maybe it is because they are treated right that is just throwing a maybe out there but hey it is easy to just sit back and close your mind and say this is the way it is and this is the way it will be that pits are bad and that is all

just like when people sit back and say all of one race is bad they are a burden and all they do is steal and kill and sell drugs (but guess what not all of them do it)

ok im done ranting

Its simple.

The number of fatal dog attacks has been going up. The yearly average was 17 in the 1980s and 1990s; there were 31 deaths in 2007

According to the Clifton study, pit bulls, Rottweilers, Presa Canarios and their mixes are responsible for 74% of attacks that were included in the study, 68% of the attacks upon children, 82% of the attacks upon adults, 65% of the deaths, and 68% of the maimings. In more than two-thirds of the cases included in the study, the life-threatening or fatal attack was apparently the first known dangerous behavior by the animal in question. Clifton states:

If almost any other dog has a bad moment, someone may get bitten, but will not be maimed for life or killed, and the actuarial risk is accordingly reasonable. If a pit bull terrier or a Rottweiler has a bad moment, often someone is maimed or killed--and that has now created off-the-chart actuarial risk, for which the dogs as well as their victims are paying the price.

Clifton's opinions are as interesting as his statistics. For example, he says, "Pit bulls and Rottweilers are accordingly dogs who not only must be handled with special precautions, but also must be regulated with special requirements appropriate to the risk they may pose to the public and other animals, if they are to be kept at all."


Sure, excuses can be made, owners owner owners, blah blah blah, but there are idiotic owners of ALL breeds. Why is such a high percentage of attacks and killings by only these breeds? Must be because more of them are owned right? WRONG....


BTW, Amber is right, I'm a racist.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
if 100 people tell you that you're a fuhking idiot...odds are your a fuhking idiot.
cogs69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 01:39 PM   #51
FlipSideUp
This Flip Rides Nekkid
 
FlipSideUp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Houston - Memorial
Feedback Rating: (13)
Posts: 4,605

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'03 Honda 919 Hornet
'89 Yamaha FZR400 Trackbike
'83 Honda CB650SC Nighthawk
'07 Step-2 (ok, it's my daughter's)






Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanGIXXER View Post
no ... cause you read what i said the way you must have wanted to hear it ... what my point was, that dogs dont have the mental ability of making choices in regards to their genetics. they have the animal instincts in them that tell them how they are going to be.
How you just explained it is exactly how we read it. :/:.............................. ...........................
FlipSideUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 01:43 PM   #52
Psych0ninja
^^^CANDIE FAHST!!!!!
 
Psych0ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Spring
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,652


Bike(s):
2005 R6 Track only









Quote:
Originally Posted by cogs69 View Post
Its simple.

The number of fatal dog attacks has been going up. The yearly average was 17 in the 1980s and 1990s; there were 31 deaths in 2007

According to the Clifton study, pit bulls, Rottweilers, Presa Canarios and their mixes are responsible for 74% of attacks that were included in the study, 68% of the attacks upon children, 82% of the attacks upon adults, 65% of the deaths, and 68% of the maimings. In more than two-thirds of the cases included in the study, the life-threatening or fatal attack was apparently the first known dangerous behavior by the animal in question. Clifton states:

If almost any other dog has a bad moment, someone may get bitten, but will not be maimed for life or killed, and the actuarial risk is accordingly reasonable. If a pit bull terrier or a Rottweiler has a bad moment, often someone is maimed or killed--and that has now created off-the-chart actuarial risk, for which the dogs as well as their victims are paying the price.

Clifton's opinions are as interesting as his statistics. For example, he says, "Pit bulls and Rottweilers are accordingly dogs who not only must be handled with special precautions, but also must be regulated with special requirements appropriate to the risk they may pose to the public and other animals, if they are to be kept at all."


Sure, excuses can be made, owners owner owners, blah blah blah, but there are idiotic owners of ALL breeds. Why is such a high percentage of attacks and killings by only these breeds? Must be because more of them are owned right? WRONG....


BTW, Amber is right, I'm a racist.

im glad you can admit you are a racist and not hide i have read all that before and maybe you should read it again there are other dog attacks but those dogs cant kill someone so just because pits and rots are big and strong we should not own them? bull that is like telling me i shouldnt own an anaconda because it could eat someone hahaha I do agree that owning a pit does require a little bit different treatment and it takes brains i am a pit lover but believe that you have to know what you are dealing with and this goes for any dog and any animal for that matter it is no different than when stupid people go buy a big snake and then dont know what to do with it and it eats there cat or somthing i think that pits do have the ability to kill someone but they are not the only dogs that have that ability you ever wonder why the military and cops you german shepards?
__________________
I know Jimmy who got passed by Candie who knows Gary who knows Tony who knows Bubby who knows April who knows Ralph who lapped Candie who still passed Jimmy but the point is CANDIE IS FAHST!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
i think mckee is psychoninja's , ask psychoninja if mckee can take it
Psych0ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 01:50 PM   #53
cogs69
Mayor of Coggerville
 
cogs69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Way out there...
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,125

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
79cc mini cruiser









Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych0ninja View Post
im glad you can admit you are a racist and not hide i have read all that before and maybe you should read it again there are other dog attacks but those dogs cant kill someone so just because pits and rots are big and strong we should not own them? bull that is like telling me i shouldnt own an anaconda because it could eat someone hahaha I do agree that owning a pit does require a little bit different treatment and it takes brains i am a pit lover but believe that you have to know what you are dealing with and this goes for any dog and any animal for that matter it is no different than when stupid people go buy a big snake and then dont know what to do with it and it eats there cat or somthing i think that pits do have the ability to kill someone but they are not the only dogs that have that ability you ever wonder why the military and cops you german shepards?
ok, I think all newbs should start out on a liter bike. Makes perfect sense. Forget if you have the knowledge or training, or experience to own one right? It is an image which is worth way more than your life right? Do I think they should ban liter bikes? No, just like I don't think they should BAN pits. But it is stupid to let just anyone own them. That is worse than a liter bike example, because usually the person is taking their own life into their hands. An idiot owning a pitbul can easily get someone else killed. Its funny, I think only a couple of the pitbul defenders are capable of seeing past black and white. You know who you are. Its not as cut dry as yes or no. They should not be available to just anyone. Just like a Liter bike should not be sold to some punk that just got his driver's license and has no knowledge on a 2 wheel machine.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
if 100 people tell you that you're a fuhking idiot...odds are your a fuhking idiot.
cogs69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 01:56 PM   #54
amber|alexis
Senior Member
 
amber|alexis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,367

Experience: 4 years






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanGIXXER View Post
no ... cause you read what i said the way you must have wanted to hear it ... what my point was, that dogs dont have the mental ability of making choices in regards to their genetics. they have the animal instincts in them that tell them how they are going to be.
ALL dogs have animal instincts, not just pit bulls.

ALL dogs can attack. My husky attacked Jason and jason has a hole in his arm because of it. Don't see THAT in the news do you? I guess I should've alerted the media when that happened.

amber|alexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 01:57 PM   #55
Psych0ninja
^^^CANDIE FAHST!!!!!
 
Psych0ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Spring
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,652


Bike(s):
2005 R6 Track only









Quote:
Originally Posted by cogs69 View Post
ok, I think all newbs should start out on a liter bike. Makes perfect sense. Forget if you have the knowledge or training, or experience to own one right? It is an image which is worth way more than your life right? Do I think they should ban liter bikes? No, just like I don't think they should BAN pits. But it is stupid to let just anyone own them. That is worse than a liter bike example, because usually the person is taking their own life into their hands. An idiot owning a pitbul can easily get someone else killed. Its funny, I think only a couple of the pitbul defenders are capable of seeing past black and white. You know who you are. Its not as cut dry as yes or no. They should not be available to just anyone. Just like a Liter bike should not be sold to some punk that just got his driver's license and has no knowledge on a 2 wheel machine.
I dont think ou read my post at all read it again here ill put the part you really need to read in bold i said exactly what you just said so hear read the bold print


im glad you can admit you are a racist and not hide i have read all that before and maybe you should read it again there are other dog attacks but those dogs cant kill someone so just because pits and rots are big and strong we should not own them? bull that is like telling me i shouldnt own an anaconda because it could eat someone hahaha I do agree that owning a pit does require a little bit different treatment and it takes brains i am a pit lover but believe that you have to know what you are dealing with and this goes for any dog and any animal for that matter it is no different than when stupid people go buy a big snake and then dont know what to do with it and it eats there cat or somthing i think that pits do have the ability to kill someone but they are not the only dogs that have that ability you ever wonder why the military and cops you german shepards?


i dont ever use punctuation so that is maybe why you did not see that i said that or maybe i needed to elaborate more but i agree with you on that STUPID PEOPLE THAT DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING SHOULD NOT OWN THEM
__________________
I know Jimmy who got passed by Candie who knows Gary who knows Tony who knows Bubby who knows April who knows Ralph who lapped Candie who still passed Jimmy but the point is CANDIE IS FAHST!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
i think mckee is psychoninja's , ask psychoninja if mckee can take it
Psych0ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 02:00 PM   #56
cogs69
Mayor of Coggerville
 
cogs69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Way out there...
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,125

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
79cc mini cruiser









Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych0ninja View Post
I dont think ou read my post at all read it again here ill put the part you really need to read in bold i said exactly what you just said so hear read the bold print


im glad you can admit you are a racist and not hide i have read all that before and maybe you should read it again there are other dog attacks but those dogs cant kill someone so just because pits and rots are big and strong we should not own them? bull that is like telling me i shouldnt own an anaconda because it could eat someone hahaha I do agree that owning a pit does require a little bit different treatment and it takes brains i am a pit lover but believe that you have to know what you are dealing with and this goes for any dog and any animal for that matter it is no different than when stupid people go buy a big snake and then dont know what to do with it and it eats there cat or somthing i think that pits do have the ability to kill someone but they are not the only dogs that have that ability you ever wonder why the military and cops you german shepards?


i dont ever use punctuation so that is maybe why you did not see that i said that or maybe i needed to elaborate more but i agree with you on that STUPID PEOPLE THAT DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING SHOULD NOT OWN THEM
My bad, I thought I read the whole thing, but I did miss a big section. WTF?? I think marriage is causing me to tune out a lot. Not just listening, but reading too haha.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
if 100 people tell you that you're a fuhking idiot...odds are your a fuhking idiot.
cogs69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 02:03 PM   #57
amber|alexis
Senior Member
 
amber|alexis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,367

Experience: 4 years






Member Garage





what i don't get is how you figure you're NOT being "racist" by not liking pits because of a few bad apples?

I'm sure statistics will say that most crime in the US is committed by blacks and mexicans, so you, with the same attitude about pit bulls, should hate blacks and mexicans because of statistics, correct?

And why does it make it okay that people have to CHOOSE to make a bad decision? I think it's worse, in that aspect. That means a person has to think about what they are doing before they do it. A dog is a dog, and runs on instinct - HELLO, dogs are only domesticated wolves, or cousins of...

all I ask is that you keep an open mind, DONT HATE PIT BULLS, hate the fact that they have a horrible reputation because of a few dumb owners.

also keep in mind that any dog can turn

the most aggressive dog I've ever met is my neighbors maltese, he bites your ankles/legs when you walk in the door. i'm scared of that fkn dog :/:

amber|alexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 02:06 PM   #58
amber|alexis
Senior Member
 
amber|alexis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,367

Experience: 4 years






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by cogs69 View Post
Its simple.

Sure, excuses can be made, owners owner owners, blah blah blah, but there are idiotic owners of ALL breeds. Why is such a high percentage of attacks and killings by only these breeds? Must be because more of them are owned right? WRONG....


BTW, Amber is right, I'm a racist.
no it's because of the reason people buy these dogs. Just like the reason people buy 22" rims; to prove something.

having a mean/aggressive dog is a status symbol is some places. I don't see ghetto folk owning chihuahuas...or yorkies...

trash is as trash does.

amber|alexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 02:06 PM   #59
Psych0ninja
^^^CANDIE FAHST!!!!!
 
Psych0ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Spring
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,652


Bike(s):
2005 R6 Track only









Amber im cuban do you hate me?

I own pits as well
__________________
I know Jimmy who got passed by Candie who knows Gary who knows Tony who knows Bubby who knows April who knows Ralph who lapped Candie who still passed Jimmy but the point is CANDIE IS FAHST!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
i think mckee is psychoninja's , ask psychoninja if mckee can take it
Psych0ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 02:07 PM   #60
Crystalline
Can't ride now...
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 9,376

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1











Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych0ninja View Post
it is easy to resist that puppy JUST SAY NO WOMAN YOU CANT HAVE ANOTHER DOG LOL j/k
Jesse already told me no.
__________________
sunshine
Crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:59 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy