Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2008, 04:57 AM   #1
Turkey Sammich: Mmmm Good
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1 year

One more question for title transfer

I got my title in today

Just had a question regarding transferring the title when ever I decide to sell the bike later on down the road. I was reading that the Seller of the bike can also fill out some form and send in $10, and that form basically states that the bike was sold at X date and would be kept with state records. The purpose for this is because sometimes the buyer doesn't transfer the title for a long time. If the case was to where a Red Light Camera was to catch the bike running lights, the ticket would go to the current title owners house under the title owners name (the person who doesnt have the bike anymore). Seems like a better way to deal with this than with going to court and showing a bill of sale. Or if the bike was to be reported stolen, it can also be beneficial to the buyer of the bike so it could be his proof of ownership (along with the bill of sale)

Does anyone remember what form it is? Just thought I'd know for future reference.
AhmadHasib is offline   Reply With Quote