Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2008, 10:04 AM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

06 Honda CBR 1000RR

Entertainment and Trip Review...

Ok, so I got back yesterday from my weekend getaway. Went to San Antonio, SanMarcos, and Helotes. Didn't spend too much time in one spot, but here's the rundown.

In San Antonio, people yeild to exiting traffic while on feeders. Almost wrecked 2wice. LOL.

If you want to see some good cover music, check out Sherlocks on 281/Thosand Oaks Dr. Good local bands, great atmosphere. Only thing that me off was the bouncers telling me to turn my hat around, that was gay. Oh, and thier Starfks and Jagbombs were off the HOOK.

Next, San Marcos.

The Oulet Malls are a trap to get you to spend too much money, and go home with new SquareTip Boots and Pearl Snaps. End of story.

The Wildlife Ranch, Garden Ridge/Schertz TX.

PIMP. Nothing more to say. lol. Ok, really though, it was a FKIN blast! Got to drive through wild animals, got to see some exotic , and saw great scenery and mountianeske type landscapes. Fed all kinds of animals from my hand, and even SEEN A REAL LLAMA!!!!!! Fed Zebras, axis, got attacked by ostrichs, it was a blast!

The main event. Helotes Tx.

Floores Country Store . ( )

Best live venue I've been to, hands down. Great atmosphere, small town setting, and nostalgic items all around. Watched The Gougers open up for Randy Rogers Band. Gougers were decent, great guitar man. Randy Rogers was fkin insane. I dont have any other words to describe his live shows other than awesome!

It started raining, and he was on the outdoor stage, so that just made it that much better. Singing, Dancing, Raining...I couldnt of asked for more!

All in all, I'd give the weekend a 9.8/10. I did spend more than I wanted, but it was WELL worth the trip. If anyone likes Texas Country, Floores is WELL worth checking out.

And that concludes this weekends report. Next weekend, Southern Austin trip. Stay Tuned.

-2006 1000RR- 1WHLUP
--2006 HD StreetGlide- LOWHOG
KMFT is offline   Reply With Quote