Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2008, 06:21 PM   #81
ANTISOCIAL

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
05 cbr 600 rr

Send a message via AIM to ANTISOCIAL
Quote:
Originally Posted by JET View Post
Guess you need to go back and requote some more. Hence what the 2 officers have said on this board.

Dont tell me what I know, I have experienced this 2 times. Once you get a DWI in the first place each time you get pulled over they will check you.

YOU CAN BEAT A DWI in court. BEEN THERE DONE THAT ONE TWICE . SO what I loose my lic, I go to civil court and get me an occupational lic for 90 days, sure beats a conviction on my record any day. So preach on brother and take your chances, you blow and your over automatic conviction.

J
I never take any chances becuase i would NEVER consume any quanity of alcohol and drive a vehicle on the streets .