MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2005, 12:53 AM   #41
KiNG $h!T
Fugkwhacha heard!!!!

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
MIA!!!

Send a message via AIM to KiNG $h!T
no doubt ill be contributing tho uncle dot. Ill help out as much as i can. Put me down for one of each.
KiNG $h!T is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
B.A.D.D shirts...anyone seen these? MCgixxer General Discussion (Moto Related) 13 08-02-2010 09:34 AM
RIdeSmart T-SHIRTS - New Logo Shirts are HERE!!! dhdrider Ridesmart Motorcycle School 12 05-22-2009 04:41 PM
T-shirts Solracer General Discussion (Moto Related) 29 06-21-2006 08:17 AM
shirts mikie6rr General Discussion (Moto Related) 10 11-10-2005 02:35 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-30-2005, 01:08 AM   #42
Lobo

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2002 R6
2007 R1
2007 R6
Custom

Send a message via AIM to Lobo Send a message via Yahoo to Lobo
All I am saying Trey is........

1.) My design was never decided upon. I was never contacted for rights to use it, so technically its copyright infringement.

2.) I could have saved you all the hassle of screen charges, set-up fees, file intervention and whatever other costs were incurred into this.

3.) I stated $6.00 per shirt is a fair deal considering all the art and set-up would have been waived and never had to be factored into the costs. And I can buy Mill direct, getting the T's @ .50 cents each, for a trial run I could have gotten free samples from the Manufacturer's. Yeah Free !!:ehh:

Yes its admireable that you took the ball and ran with it, but simply put, you shoulda checked; it coulda cost you a whole lot less to do, and the end product would have been alot cheaper for everyone.

I posted up ideas for all to view, and all I got in response was... The track guys don't want stunter art, the stunters didn't want track art, the cruisers didn't want sportbike art, and the street riders didn't want any of the previous, no-one even came close to agreeing on what colors let alone being 1,2,3,4 color or even what color for the shirts. Just amazed that people are so quick to jump at anything now, guess the decisions shoulda been made sooner so people wouldn't be so desperate and quick to choose.

http://www.myspace.com/hyperspeedr6
48c8a880
Lobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 03:39 AM   #43
chasee69
ballin' outta control!

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
CRF 50

i appreciate dot com making the shirts. lobo if you can make a nice shirt do it. im sure people will also be willing to buy it. we should have numerous different shirts, different designs and colors.

ducatisignature
chasee69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 05:27 AM   #44
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!

Trey, I'll take two
size L
one white one black..

lobo.. quit whining about it and just make the shirts.
if it looks fly, i'll pick one up... i'm sure others will follow.

edit-
oh and setup a pay pal account or something so we can get these shirts soon

Last edited by fuknrobert; 09-30-2005 at 05:30 AM.
fuknrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 05:28 AM   #45
cytukyl

Bike(s):
01 red/white R6 badass edition
1996 honda cbr f3 (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobo
1.) My design was never decided upon. I was never contacted for rights to use it, so technically its copyright infringement.

so just out of curiousity will u still b offended once he gets these made up even though we could very well see the very 1st ever motohouston copyright sew, im not trying to jump on anyone but lobo is right he technically does own the full rights to it, its even on the forum as proof and it has an actual date and im pretty sure he has a back up with original art work on his comp....

either way what ever u guys decide:
1. dotcom<<<cool that u stepped up and u made some, it looks awesome
2. 1cent, $10, $20, whatever put me down for me 2 M(im a small fukr)
3.$20 is to much?????, seriously u guys spend more on bullshit stuff*cough*booze *cough* that is well over the asking price of a t-shirt, lets do this MAN
4.now u can pose with not only ur bike but a shirt @ PP 1 or 2, so u can go P.I.M.P.ing:laughing6
EITHER.

cytukyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 10:09 AM   #46
Stone_618

Bike(s):
'03 ZX6R 636

Send a message via AIM to Stone_618 Send a message via MSN to Stone_618
if i get a job soon, ill buy a couple, prob. one of the racing andone stunter. not sure if the stunter ones are made thou, but if and when they do, ill buy one.

don't you have to have like a copyright logo or something legal to have a copyright?? i mean, anybody can claim something right?? i don't know much about copyrights, thats why i ask. either way, glad somebody did something. nice step up!!
Old 09-30-2005, 11:35 AM   #47
Hainess
Biggest Poser

i need a nice small that is fitted, i hate loose shirts
Hainess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 11:39 AM   #48
BoostJunkie

Member Garage

i likes... put me down for 2.. one small and one large
Old 09-30-2005, 12:36 PM   #49
The Menace
We Fly HI

Bike(s):
CR250,CR450,Kx125 Fmx out, and 2 50's 1 real 1 knock off

as the time comes we will get shirts made up for each section and dif colors this is just a sample more or less to see what goes on
The Menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 12:40 PM   #50
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!

fuknrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 12:56 PM   #51
mr_joe

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2005 R6-Sold
2008 CBR1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasee69
i appreciate dot com making the shirts. lobo if you can make a nice shirt do it. im sure people will also be willing to buy it. we should have numerous different shirts, different designs and colors.
+1 Lobo. I'm down for a few of your shirts aswell once you get them started/finished/ where ever you are on the process of finishing them. Dotcome still hasn't said how and where we can buy them from, so as far as i can tell at least 8 peps want a shirt have the $ but no one to give it to. with the Family hook up you have, you could get some shirts printed and deliverd before dots.

www.myspace.com/mrjoes
mr_joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 01:20 PM   #52
Solracer
MotoHouston.com Owner.

Feedback Rating: (9)

Bike(s):
2006 YZF600R (Street)
2009 Iron 883

Member Garage

ok, Trey is ONLY MAKING a run of 30 SHIRTS for right now..... Trey will be selling them around town im sure hes just gonna take cash, unless you want to pay pal him or something....

Im sure his shirts are like anyones elses, they are all size L, it probably costs too much to make custom sizes.

Ill let him chime in with more factual details.....
Old 09-30-2005, 01:45 PM   #53
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobo
All I am saying Trey is........

2.) I could have saved you all the hassle of screen charges, set-up fees, file intervention and whatever other costs were incurred into this.

3.) I stated $6.00 per shirt is a fair deal considering all the art and set-up would have been waived and never had to be factored into the costs. And I can buy Mill direct, getting the T's @ .50 cents each, for a trial run I could have gotten free samples from the Manufacturer's. Yeah Free !!:ehh:

Yes its admireable that you took the ball and ran with it, but simply put, you shoulda checked; it coulda cost you a whole lot less to do, and the end product would have been alot cheaper for everyone.

I posted up ideas for all to view, and all I got in response was... The track guys don't want stunter art, the stunters didn't want track art, the cruisers didn't want sportbike art, and the street riders didn't want any of the previous, no-one even came close to agreeing on what colors let alone being 1,2,3,4 color or even what color for the shirts. Just amazed that people are so quick to jump at anything now, guess the decisions shoulda been made sooner so people wouldn't be so desperate and quick to choose.
Sent you a PM.

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 02:12 PM   #54
Zapata
a.k.a Dos Equis

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
'13 Victory Cross Country
'13 Victory Judge

Member Garage

Hey Larry: Do a test batch and let's see them...!!!
Zapata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 06:22 PM   #55
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Bike(s):
01 Yamaha R6, 125 BBB mini

Send a message via AIM to dotcom Send a message via MSN to dotcom Send a message via Yahoo to dotcom
chris call me.. next batch.. i will have someone else do a logo.. .Lobo i'm sorry about that... i'll have someone else do the next batch...

sorry.. i didnt realize people were so hungry for personal gain.. i thought this was a family

www.myspace.com/motohouston
dotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 12:05 AM   #56
AdamC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcom
chris call me.. next batch.. i will have someone else do a logo.. .Lobo i'm sorry about that... i'll have someone else do the next batch...

sorry.. i didnt realize people were so hungry for personal gain.. i thought this was a family

All people with sandy vaginas and hurt feelings, stop now. :icon_bigg

Dotcom, thanks for making the shirts. Lobo thanks for designing the shirts.

I will buy one from whoever prints it up and donate an addtional 5 dollars to Chris to help the site.

Dotcom, how about you and Lobo get together, make some badass shirts with great cost pricing, Sell them for 5 bucks over whatever costs you both agree on and the rest gets donated to the site

All this bickering of some stupid between all of us here (adults and fellow riders ) is gay :BangHead:

So everybody calm down and lets all get along ( Do we need to all sing Kumbaya and hold hands?)

Oh and umm please have xl or at least get a larger sized large, All you skinny just dry them on high until they shrink. I have seen alot of you at the BBQ meet and there is a split even between little guys and big goofy tall guys like me
AdamC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 04:49 PM   #57
The Menace
We Fly HI

Bike(s):
CR250,CR450,Kx125 Fmx out, and 2 50's 1 real 1 knock off

leave it to us tall guys to take the big shirt give us a small one and we look like were prancing around gay style aint gana happin
The Menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 05:02 PM   #58
Prodigy

Bike(s):
Honda 1000rr
Kawasaki ZX6r
Honda CBR F4i
Suzuki Gsxr750
T-Rex

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.FMX
leave it to us tall guys to take the big shirt give us a small one and we look like were prancing around gay style aint gana happin
Oh you mean this whole time it was just the shirt that made you look gay just kidding bro
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 07:36 PM   #59
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Bike(s):

Send a message via AIM to dotcom Send a message via MSN to dotcom Send a message via Yahoo to dotcom
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamC
All people with sandy vaginas and hurt feelings, stop now. :icon_bigg

Dotcom, thanks for making the shirts. Lobo thanks for designing the shirts.

I will buy one from whoever prints it up and donate an addtional 5 dollars to Chris to help the site.

Dotcom, how about you and Lobo get together, make some badass shirts with great cost pricing, Sell them for 5 bucks over whatever costs you both agree on and the rest gets donated to the site

All this bickering of some stupid between all of us here (adults and fellow riders ) is gay :BangHead:

So everybody calm down and lets all get along ( Do we need to all sing Kumbaya and hold hands?)

Oh and umm please have xl or at least get a larger sized large, All you skinny just dry them on high until they shrink. I have seen alot of you at the BBQ meet and there is a split even between little guys and big goofy tall guys like me
good call.... and the people who are bickering need to dry their eyes and grow up... there is a lot i can say on this matter... (i.e. your logo wasnt a registered trademark, and you never said that it was a patent on your logo, there was no "r" next to the logo)

and before anyone does anything with "motohouston.com"name.. they have to go through the proper authorities...

so HA!!!

Old 10-02-2005, 07:38 PM   #60
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Bike(s):

that makes me feel like some of the people who post here are really only in this for their personal gain....

and not "part of the family" or "brotherhood"..

it just goes to show peoples "true colors"