MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2008, 12:31 PM   #21
flyininja
if ya cant duc it f*k it

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
none, but i can use flynducs or ninjananas

Send a message via Skype™ to flyininja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scatter View Post
my bookmarks are all gone!

anyway i did a simple google search and came up with this

Wiki

the following is from here

What is rBGH?
Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone is a genetically engineered copy of a naturally occurring hormone produced by cows. Manufactured by Monsanto Company, the drug is sold to dairy farmers under the name POSILAC, though you'll also find it called BGH, rBGH, BST and rBST. When rBGH gets injected into dairy cows, milk production increases by as much as 10-15%. The use of rBGH on dairy cows was approved by the Food and Drug Administration in late 1993 and has been in use since 1994. Bovine Growth Hormone in Milk - Whistle Blowers Expose the Truth

Genetically engineered Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone (rBGH)
Both the U.S. General Accounting Office (GAO) and the Consumer's Union, publisher of Consumer Reports magazine, have warned of the potential hazards to human health caused by consuming products derived from rBGH-treated cows.

While rBGH is banned in Europe and Canada, and has been boycotted by 95 percent of US dairy farmers, the FDA, Environmental Protection Agency and Department of Agriculture continue to license the drug (and other new genetically engineered foods) without pre-market safety tests. Thanks to industry pressure, genetically engineered foods are NOT required to carry identifying labels. According to the US Federal Office of Management and Budget the projected increase in milk production caused by rBGH introduction will cost American taxpayers an additional $116 million of dollars for further price supports in 1995 alone. And what about the cows? rBGH use will cause suffering to millions of animals: rBGH is like "crack" for cows. It "revs" their system and forces them to produce a lot more milk - but it also makes them sick. Even the FDA admits that cows injected with rBGH could suffer from increased udder infections (mastitis), severe reproductive problems, digestive disorders, foot and leg ailments, and persistent sores and lacerations.

from a cancer website explaining why rBGH milk is bad for you

Scientist confirm health risks of growth hormones in meat

it may not cause early puberty, but it sure the can cause other nasty stuff.

personaly i knew all this part, but as far as the early puburty thing goes i hear it's all from plastic and soy. but yeah i'm all about the homegrown
flyininja is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FATHERS of Daughters Squoddybody Off Topic 46 12-20-2010 04:31 PM
daughters 3 now. RACER X Off Topic 9 06-23-2008 10:31 PM
Some Scary Stuff that happen to me on 59 S Racer X 05 General Discussion (Moto Related) 14 08-03-2005 12:25 PM
Advertisement
Old 03-25-2008, 12:32 PM   #22
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

i'm talking about the facts behind 6 y/o puberty. where are they?

watch the news? are you serious? u believe the they say?
Old 03-25-2008, 12:35 PM   #23
poser
Banned

Bike(s):
something slow

User is banned

poser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 12:38 PM   #24
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

scientific facts. or this is all abuncha bogus "enquirer" rumors and ....

do u believe in big foot and the locness monster?
Old 03-25-2008, 12:41 PM   #25
flyininja
if ya cant duc it f*k it

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable View Post

no i don't believe evrything, but when they repeat the same story over and over makes me feel that it's important. don't care if you believe me/news or not- i'm still gonna watch out for my kid and I believe others should do the same. instead of all the talk about it being " that girl looks fine big ol too bad she's underage" i'm gonna notice the effects and learn from what's going on around me.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:44 PM   #26
Cherub
FTP

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
06 Raven R6

Member Garage

Send a message via MSN to Cherub Send a message via Yahoo to Cherub
proof is what you see and i see little girls looking older than they did when i was in school.....maybe im just a little jealous

~Dream as if you live forever. Live as if you die today~ James Dean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
It makes me cry, but real tears not the ones out of my like usual.
Cherub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 12:44 PM   #27
flyininja
if ya cant duc it f*k it

Bike(s):

Quote:

scientific facts. or this is all abuncha bogus "enquirer" rumors and ....

do u believe in big foot and the locness monster?
and if you really want to rag on me yes i do believe alot of the what you call "bogus rumors". being open minded has helped me. beside i read alot of books that prove alot of the "bogus" stuff to be true or not.you wouldn't believe alot of the FACTS i know!
Old 03-25-2008, 12:55 PM   #28
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

so did u catch the 911 movie showing all that proof on how 9/11 was staged by the gov?

you can twist words and to make anything sound real, as long as people believe it and keep watching it, i'll continue to ignore it. when people stop being so niave and stop watching/reading that and the press has to come up with some real to talk about... then i'll wath the news again

side note, I totally understand about looking out for the kiddo, I'm just trying to say ur wasting ur time with this type of stuff if there are no facts to support it. I got 9 neices/nephews and they range from 1 - 7 , all are healthy as can be. moms are not paranoid about proofless , they worry about securing the future of the kids health and financial stability more than anything. you aren't going to change the government, and you aren't going to change what kinda container they use to ship/store your food. so i'm just saying its not worth the stress if its not true.

facts, its all about the facts.
Old 03-25-2008, 01:05 PM   #29
Stacy
One day at a time!

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
99 Ninja 250
04 Honda f4i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
proof is what you see and i see little girls looking older than they did when i was in school.....maybe im just a little jealous

so true. I'm going to start iding every female that comes over to the house to talk to my son
Old 03-25-2008, 01:08 PM   #30
cogs69
Mayor of Coggerville

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
79cc mini cruiser

Quote:
better parents make better kids.

if you want to blame on foods and when kids hit puberty then feel free. i'm going to throw it all 100% on parents and a fukd off society.

honestly, what kinda world do we live in where I can't whoop my kids when I catch them with dope, but the government can kill them when they catch them with dope? (last I checked u can get the death penalty for having enough of some drugs...)

maybe if parents weren't so fukn sensitve and could draw back a nub on their rebelious kids then those kids might straighten up....

i'd like to see the facts and source os some of that info though.
AMEN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scatter View Post
i think in a case where a 4yo is initiating there is something going on besides just in food. i would think there is some sort of abuse going on for her to even know how to do that. and if a 4yo is pregnant then there is most definatly some sort of abuse going on. you don't have to have your period or to release eggs and get pregnant.
AMEN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
You aren't kidding, I felt like a pedobear on the cruise. I see and a$$ that makes me then they turn around and they might be 15 or 16
cogs69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 01:20 PM   #31
flyininja
if ya cant duc it f*k it

Bike(s):

Quote:
so did u catch the 911 movie showing all that proof on how 9/11 was staged by the gov?

you can twist words and to make anything sound real, as long as people believe it and keep watching it, i'll continue to ignore it. when people stop being so niave and stop watching/reading that and the press has to come up with some real to talk about... then i'll wath the news again

side note, I totally understand about looking out for the kiddo, I'm just trying to say ur wasting ur time with this type of stuff if there are no facts to support it. I got 9 neices/nephews and they range from 1 - 7 , all are healthy as can be. moms are not paranoid about proofless , they worry about securing the future of the kids health and financial stability more than anything. you aren't going to change the government, and you aren't going to change what kinda container they use to ship/store your food. so i'm just saying its not worth the stress if its not true.

facts, its all about the facts.
i hear ya no hard feeling on this side. and trust me as far as the whole picture goes i'm not freakin too much and i will be more focused on financial security for her. i'll just keep her away from what i see to be bad for her. i appriciate your input. if it weren't for you than there'd be no argument <good thing. but just for the record i do not believe myself to be paranoid and worried about proofless just seeing if everyone else notices big changes and what they thought about the "" on the news. it's all good though. can we still be friends?
Old 03-25-2008, 01:33 PM   #32
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyininja View Post
i hear ya no hard feeling on this side. and trust me as far as the whole picture goes i'm not freakin too much and i will be more focused on financial security for her. i'll just keep her away from what i see to be bad for her. i appriciate your input. if it weren't for you than there'd be no argument <good thing. but just for the record i do not believe myself to be paranoid and worried about proofless just seeing if everyone else notices big changes and what they thought about the "" on the news. it's all good though. can we still be friends?
not paranoid? neither is my gf who will not park next to a van, and if she comes out of the store and a van is on the drivers side, she gets in on the passenger side.

its all good. but you aren't going t make friends by being my friend lol
Old 03-25-2008, 01:36 PM   #33
flyininja
if ya cant duc it f*k it

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by poser View Post
so all milk and chicken is bad for you?
i don't know. i'm lactose intolerant so i don't drink milk and even if all chicken was shot up with hormones i'd still eat it because i love it, plus i could use bigger
Old 03-25-2008, 01:43 PM   #34
flyininja
if ya cant duc it f*k it

Bike(s):

Quote:
not paranoid? neither is my gf who will not park next to a van, and if she comes out of the store and a van is on the drivers side, she gets in on the passenger side.

its all good. but you aren't going t make friends by being my friend lol
yeah i heard you're a lil cocky. it's ok i was friends with brandon and everyone told me about how "bad" he was. i always liked him though. that's funny about your gf! she's at least over 6 yr old right?
jk see i did hear about you
seriously i'm not paraniod..what's that? oh it's the government and their plastic
Old 03-25-2008, 01:44 PM   #35
Scatter

Experience: 4-8 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by poser View Post
so all milk and chicken is bad for you?
try to get organic milk, or even raw milk and organic poultry. organic milk stays good longer than other milk and it has a slightly sweeter flavor. never had raw milk, but i am trying to talk D into getting some. Organic chicken is great. the first time i bought some i was so surprised by the smell, it smelled fresh and like being outside. regular chicken has that weird smell and is slimy feeling
Scatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 01:47 PM   #36
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

so is it "flyin inja" or "fly I ninja"?

reminds me of petsmart..... lol

or is it just "flyininja"..... pronounced fly-n-in-ja
Old 03-25-2008, 01:49 PM   #37
Scatter

Experience: 4-8 months

Quote:

are you un -able or is it like assailant? I can't figure out how to pronounce your sn.
Scatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 01:50 PM   #38
flyininja
if ya cant duc it f*k it

Bike(s):

Quote:

petsmart haha funny. i dunno man it's 1/2 and 1/2 flynduc is my dad and ninja nana is my mom so i'm (pronounced) flyin ninja but spelled flyninja sounds japanese huh?
Old 03-25-2008, 02:40 PM   #39
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyininja View Post
. she's a leo like me so i know it'll be her way in relationships or she'll send them packin. that's my girl! hahahaha
i fail to see how a birthday determines how one acts... :/:
sbfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 02:52 PM   #40
flyininja
if ya cant duc it f*k it

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
i fail to see how a birthday determines how one acts... :/:

well i am superstitious(?) so i believe in alot of things. but as far as astrology or zodiac stuff the reason i believe is because i find it to be true. meaning what they say are my likes and dislikes is very true- what they say i'm good at and not good at is true-what they say my relationships are like as far as being compatable is true also. alot of guys i've dated in the past thought i was crazy until they saw that alot of it was very accurate. what are you maybe i can tell you something accurate just for you rather you believe it or not is your choice simply for entertainment sometimes. i also used to get paid to do halloween parties<--> i was the one to read tarot card and do palm reading, so yeah i'm a lil weird

Advertisement