MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2008, 11:16 AM   #1
flyininja
if ya cant duc it f*k it

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
none, but i can use flynducs or ninjananas

Send a message via Skype™ to flyininja
scary stuff if you have any daughters!!!!

i don't know if yal ever watch the news, but i'm obsessed and there's been some stuff come up in the news alot recently that's got me trippin. first it was found to be bad to eat any can goods or use plastic wrap/containers ect. if you don't know why it's because they use this plastic to spray the inside of can goods that has high levels of estrogen in it. so guys stay away unless you want man . now they are saying that on average 70% of female children are starting to go through puberty at the youngest age of 4 years old!!!! they had this little girl who was 6 yr old who has / hair/ and her period. this is happening due to the plastics & soy(toys, ceran wrap, containers, can goods, milk, and soy).i don't know about yal but growing up my momma always told me "if you bleed then you breed"- which must be true because now there is a 6 yr old pregnate! scares the outta me because i have a 2 1/2 yr old little girl and i want her to be a little girl as long as possible! so we have made a huge change as a family- we are only buying organic and frozen foods. and i think from now on all she's getting is stuffed animals!!!! just a scary thing going on around the u.s. that i think more people need to take seriously or our children and their children will not have much of a childhood!!!!

bless those of you with young ladies in your life take care of em
flyininja is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FATHERS of Daughters Squoddybody Off Topic 46 12-20-2010 04:31 PM
daughters 3 now. RACER X Off Topic 9 06-23-2008 10:31 PM
Some Scary Stuff that happen to me on 59 S Racer X 05 General Discussion (Moto Related) 14 08-03-2005 12:25 PM
Advertisement
Old 03-25-2008, 11:30 AM   #2
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyininja View Post
i don't know if yal ever watch the news, but i'm obsessed and there's been some stuff come up in the news alot recently that's got me trippin. first it was found to be bad to eat any can goods or use plastic wrap/containers ect. if you don't know why it's because they use this plastic to spray the inside of can goods that has high levels of estrogen in it. so guys stay away unless you want man . now they are saying that on average 70% of female children are starting to go through puberty at the youngest age of 4 years old!!!! they had this little girl who was 6 yr old who has / hair/ and her period. this is happening due to the plastics & soy(toys, ceran wrap, containers, can goods, milk, and soy).i don't know about yal but growing up my momma always told me "if you bleed then you breed"- which must be true because now there is a 6 yr old pregnate! scares the outta me because i have a 2 1/2 yr old little girl and i want her to be a little girl as long as possible! so we have made a huge change as a family- we are only buying organic and frozen foods. and i think from now on all she's getting is stuffed animals!!!! just a scary thing going on around the u.s. that i think more people need to take seriously or our children and their children will not have much of a childhood!!!!

so don't let her have before she's 18
sbfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 11:35 AM   #3
poser
Banned

Bike(s):
something slow

User is banned

poser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 11:35 AM   #4
flyininja
if ya cant duc it f*k it

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post

well hopefuly she's a tough cookie like me and does NOT want to be a hoe!! but not like i have alot of control over what she does late in her teen years. i'm not the type to beat her for her choices; all i can do as a good mom is guide her in the right direction. beside who in their right mind expects their kid to get knocked up at 6 yrs old? i would never think that, until now. and btw i wonder who in the fck got a 6 yr old girl pregnate
Old 03-25-2008, 11:35 AM   #5
cogs69
Mayor of Coggerville

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
79cc mini cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
+1 just keep her away from Clayton.
Ok that wast a tasteless joke.
Wish you could actually put girls in chastity belts and get away with it. :/: My wife waited till she was 17, me 18, my sister 17, my brother......still counting, my sister-in-law 17, brother in law....still counting, I think it is all in how you are raised. :dontknow: Worked for both our families, 6 kids and we were all raised similar and all held out till 17 or more.
cogs69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 11:40 AM   #6
flyininja
if ya cant duc it f*k it

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogs69 View Post
+1 just keep her away from Clayton.
Ok that wast a tasteless joke.
Wish you could actually put girls in chastity belts and get away with it. :/: My wife waited till she was 17, me 18, my sister 17, my brother......still counting, my sister-in-law 17, brother in law....still counting, I think it is all in how you are raised. :dontknow: Worked for both our families, 6 kids and we were all raised similar and all held out till 17 or more.
i hear ya good genes!!! i waited until i was almost 18- my choice. i just didn't want any ol boy hittin it- i wanted to think it was pure and mutal. chastity belt FTW!!!
Old 03-25-2008, 11:41 AM   #7
cogs69
Mayor of Coggerville

Bike(s):
79cc mini cruiser

Quote:
i hear ya good genes!!! i waited until i was almost 18- my choice. i just didn't want any ol boy hittin it- i wanted to think it was pure and mutal. chastity belt FTW!!!
point made Don't let the media change you from raising your daughter the way you have already been taught. If it worked for you, it will work for her. So I plan on whooping mine once a week whether she deserved it or not, cuz i'm sure she did something I didn't catch her for. j/k j/k.
Old 03-25-2008, 11:44 AM   #8
flyininja
if ya cant duc it f*k it

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogs69 View Post
point made Don't let the media change you from raising your daughter the way you have already been taught. If it worked for you, it will work for her. So I plan on whooping mine once a week whether she deserved it or not, cuz i'm sure she did something I didn't catch her for. j/k j/k.
great idea- that'll keep her on her toes

jk jk of course
Old 03-25-2008, 11:46 AM   #9
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:

it has everything to do with the steroids in the chicken, used to grow bigger chickens, etc etc it has everything to do with the similac baby milk hopped up on nutrients and such.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 11:48 AM   #10
flyininja
if ya cant duc it f*k it

Bike(s):

it's not so much the media i'm worried about it's going bra shopping and thong shopping. and the stuff i know she's gonna say in the future to make my chin hit the floor. just seems like the newest generation is moving wayyyyy too fast!! i have faith that my daughter will be very intelligent and never weak. she's a leo like me so i know it'll be her way in relationships or she'll send them packin. that's my girl! hahahaha
Old 03-25-2008, 11:51 AM   #11
Scatter

Experience: 4-8 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash View Post
it has everything to do with the steroids in the chicken, used to grow bigger chickens, etc etc it has everything to do with the similac baby milk hopped up on nutrients and such.
+1111111

we try to eat as healthy as possible and stay away from ALL over the counter and prescription drugs. my kids are super healthy and rarely get sick. no runny noses, coughs, viruses, anything. most people don't agree with the way i raise my kids, but i am doing something right.
Scatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 11:53 AM   #12
flyininja
if ya cant duc it f*k it

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash View Post

see the list is growing yeah we buy all free range chicken n stuff, and eat healthier meat anyway..like seafood,not much pork or red meat. heart problems run in the family and i know i'm only 23 but i'm tryin to keep it under control always. i used to be 165+lbs and now i'm 110 and i'd like it to stay that way
funny about the similac thing is my baby was never able to drink that she'd puck for days from it.
Old 03-25-2008, 11:55 AM   #13
cogs69
Mayor of Coggerville

Bike(s):
79cc mini cruiser

Move to the country like I did, and butcher all your own meat like we do. Deer, cattle, pigs, chickens, etc. Then you don't have to worry about all that . America has gotten too dependent on everyone else. No I don't grow or raise EVERYTHING, but every little bit helps.
Old 03-25-2008, 11:58 AM   #14
flyininja
if ya cant duc it f*k it

Bike(s):

true true i wish i could right now
Old 03-25-2008, 12:06 PM   #15
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Feedback Rating: (6)

Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

better parents make better kids.

if you want to blame on foods and when kids hit puberty then feel free. i'm going to throw it all 100% on parents and a fukd off society.

honestly, what kinda world do we live in where I can't whoop my kids when I catch them with dope, but the government can kill them when they catch them with dope? (last I checked u can get the death penalty for having enough of some drugs...)

maybe if parents weren't so fukn sensitve and could draw back a nub on their rebelious kids then those kids might straighten up....

i'd like to see the facts and source os some of that info though.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:08 PM   #16
Scatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable View Post

if you want to blame on foods and when kids hit puberty then feel free. i'm going to throw it all 100% on parents and a fukd off society.

honestly, what kinda world do we live in where I can't whoop my kids when I catch them with dope, but the government can kill them when they catch them with dope? (last I checked u can get the death penalty for having enough of some drugs...)

maybe if parents weren't so fukn sensitve and could draw back a nub on their rebelious kids then those kids might straighten up....

give me a sec, i have tons saved in my bookmarks.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:11 PM   #17
Homebrew
AkA Rubbersidedown

Feedback Rating: (25)

Bike(s):
gsxr 600
custom pocket rocket

:popcorn:
Old 03-25-2008, 12:14 PM   #18
flyininja
if ya cant duc it f*k it

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable View Post

i'm not playin the blame game. statistics don't lie not like it's 16 yr olds having and having puberty. it's as young as 4 yrs old! and if you want to see the stats watch the news. it is messed up we have to worry about spanking our kids, not that i worry because if your spankin right you don't leave bruises and if the kid has giant bruises then some action should be made- like the other dude said the government is too reliant on food companies; if we could all grow our own stuff or at least feed our kids right would this happen? cause it didn't used to be this way! i just talkin about statistics not moral values i got that sh*t under control
Old 03-25-2008, 12:23 PM   #19
Scatter

my bookmarks are all gone!

anyway i did a simple google search and came up with this

Wiki

the following is from here

What is rBGH?
Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone is a genetically engineered copy of a naturally occurring hormone produced by cows. Manufactured by Monsanto Company, the drug is sold to dairy farmers under the name POSILAC, though you'll also find it called BGH, rBGH, BST and rBST. When rBGH gets injected into dairy cows, milk production increases by as much as 10-15%. The use of rBGH on dairy cows was approved by the Food and Drug Administration in late 1993 and has been in use since 1994. Bovine Growth Hormone in Milk - Whistle Blowers Expose the Truth

Genetically engineered Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone (rBGH)
Both the U.S. General Accounting Office (GAO) and the Consumer's Union, publisher of Consumer Reports magazine, have warned of the potential hazards to human health caused by consuming products derived from rBGH-treated cows.

While rBGH is banned in Europe and Canada, and has been boycotted by 95 percent of US dairy farmers, the FDA, Environmental Protection Agency and Department of Agriculture continue to license the drug (and other new genetically engineered foods) without pre-market safety tests. Thanks to industry pressure, genetically engineered foods are NOT required to carry identifying labels. According to the US Federal Office of Management and Budget the projected increase in milk production caused by rBGH introduction will cost American taxpayers an additional $116 million of dollars for further price supports in 1995 alone. And what about the cows? rBGH use will cause suffering to millions of animals: rBGH is like "crack" for cows. It "revs" their system and forces them to produce a lot more milk - but it also makes them sick. Even the FDA admits that cows injected with rBGH could suffer from increased udder infections (mastitis), severe reproductive problems, digestive disorders, foot and leg ailments, and persistent sores and lacerations.

from a cancer website explaining why rBGH milk is bad for you

Scientist confirm health risks of growth hormones in meat

it may not cause early puberty, but it sure the can cause other nasty stuff.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:25 PM   #20
Scatter

Quote:
i'm not playin the blame game. statistics don't lie not like it's 16 yr olds having and having puberty. it's as young as 4 yrs old! and if you want to see the stats watch the news. it is messed up we have to worry about spanking our kids, not that i worry because if your spankin right you don't leave bruises and if the kid has giant bruises then some action should be made- like the other dude said the government is too reliant on food companies; if we could all grow our own stuff or at least feed our kids right would this happen? cause it didn't used to be this way! i just talkin about statistics not moral values i got that sh*t under control
i think in a case where a 4yo is initiating there is something going on besides just in food. i would think there is some sort of abuse going on for her to even know how to do that. and if a 4yo is pregnant then there is most definatly some sort of abuse going on. you don't have to have your period or to release eggs and get pregnant.

Advertisement