MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2008, 01:29 PM   #41
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSki View Post
Wow, that's rough. I just don't understand from the guy's side... WHY THE F*** WOULD YOU LEAVE YOUR OWN CHILD BEHIND?!?!?!?! I was 16 years old when I got my girlfriend (wife now) pregnant. 16!!! We got married, not out of obligation, our 5 year anniversary is in April, and we have a 2nd little girl now too. I didn't bail and I even had my parents telling me to! I've provided for my family since I was 16 years old and put my own sweat, blood, and tears into this. Our first daughter also has special needs and wasn't even supposed to live. I've spent countless nights in hospital rooms and made countless trips to doctors. I've worked my off to give my family EVERYTHING. It me off to hear about dead beats like this!

The sad thing is, my brother-in-law is one of them and I hate him for it. I think shame on the woman for getting with this guy, yes, but I more think shame on the that can't be a man and take care of his own child! I don't care what happens in my life, I know that I will never leave my children behind (born or unborn) so why can't every other guy out there do the same thing and take some F***ING RESPOSIBILITY?!
props to you man, your beating the odds! keep up the good fight.
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
These women need a beat down ... logan5 The Circus 18 12-03-2009 12:35 AM
Advertisement
Old 03-24-2008, 01:39 PM   #42
Cherub
FTP

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
06 Raven R6

Member Garage

Send a message via MSN to Cherub Send a message via Yahoo to Cherub
Yep most girls like the bad boys till they get fugged over enough times and choose a safer option.

~Dream as if you live forever. Live as if you die today~ James Dean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
It makes me cry, but real tears not the ones out of my like usual.
Cherub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 01:42 PM   #43
txferrari
Banned

Feedback Rating: (2)

User is banned

txferrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 01:43 PM   #44
OMEGA
good eenin *****es

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2001 sv650(totalled) 01 yzfr6 now 2003sv1000

Member Garage

lol i agree the good girls seem to always be with the dumbest ****ers out there,
Old 03-24-2008, 01:47 PM   #45
cogs69
Mayor of Coggerville

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
79cc mini cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMEGA View Post
lol i agree the good girls seem to always be with the dumbest ****ers out there,
not dumb, naive.

My wife was married to a dead beat good for nothing, physically abusive guy. She is a sweetheart and a push over. She made excuses for him for a long time. Couldn't keep a job, couldn't keep wheels, she supported him AND put herself through school. She finally woke up, realized and moved on. then married another dead beat loser ME!!! woo hoo.
cogs69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 01:51 PM   #46
txferrari
Banned

User is banned

Old 03-24-2008, 02:00 PM   #47
H2447INTX
H2447INTX-he is legendary

Feedback Rating: (12)

Bike(s):
2011 kingquad 750axi
08 H.D.Softail Deluxe

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by squoddybody View Post
This isn't always the case. I was married to a Marine, GIS engineer, GREATEST father in the world for 13 years. Then he had a breakdown and coudln't function anymore. He's now a complete deadbeat- crack user, homeless (I guess, how would I know?), and been in a gang - by his own admission.

I didn't choose him this way, but it's what we get. So, don't be so quick to judge women who's exes are deadbeats...

I do think your situation was different, you know the girl and the man, and I agree that she's stupid.

^^^ Scatter -

My kids have a fabulous life and the only thing they don't get that they deserve is a relationship with their father, but only because he's disappeared again. Kids don't have to get a raw deal as long as one parent isn't deadbeat!

didnt read everything but this is not what you get!

things happed and your right dont be to quick to judge!
the guy may have been some white power , and you may have cought that but you could not be for certin,

look at me i have tatts all over and i am well i think i am a good father and provider for my family!

my ex turned into some club and now lives in a loony bin in N.Y.
she dont even see our son, i got him!

things happen and you can never tell , just role with it, life only happens once! make the best out of it.

this comeing from a guy who droppd out of school, got arested spent a few days with our countys finest, devorced, lost 2 children!

now i am remarried, happy have two more kids, love life, went to college, got a good job and everything i could ask for.

things get better!
Old 03-24-2008, 02:05 PM   #48
Whorenet
Banned

Bike(s):
cbr600, cbrxx 1100 blackbird, kazuma 110 derty, springer forked 1/2 chopper...more to come

User is banned

Whorenet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 02:07 PM   #49
H2447INTX

Bike(s):
2011 kingquad 750axi
08 H.D.Softail Deluxe

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whorenet View Post
im going to put this one out there.......does anyone consider that it takes 2 to up a realtionship?

how many of these stories start out with the "dad" leaving before he knows the "mom" is pregnant because shes trashy, a bad person, or just intollerable?

how many dads out there are raising kids that arent even theirs(un knowingly) cause their "woman" is infact a lying tramp?

how many women go on talk shows cause they dont know who the father of their child is?

its not always the mans fault....
NO IT DONT!

IT ONLY TAKES ONE TO FLUCK IT UP, IT TAKES TWO TO MAKE IT MATTER !
Old 03-24-2008, 02:07 PM   #50
txferrari
Banned

User is banned

Old 03-24-2008, 02:07 PM   #51
OMEGA
good eenin *****es

Bike(s):
2001 sv650(totalled) 01 yzfr6 now 2003sv1000

Member Garage

yup ^^^ whornet^^^ there a bunch of woman who are just as or even worst than men out there
Old 03-24-2008, 02:10 PM   #52
H2447INTX

Bike(s):
2011 kingquad 750axi
08 H.D.Softail Deluxe

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by txferrari View Post
Actually, you are supposed to be quick to judge. If you don't then you spend your time working too hard on something that should be so simple.

And if a guy has "white power" tatted on his forearms, what kind of life can he honestly offer you. He's just eliminated any corporate america job. There are exceptions, but I'd bet my house on the majority that they end up just getting by.
yes point taken its a fine line though, some times you just know but others you dont, give the guy 5 yrs and he may be the best dad in the world ,

i am just saying people change , good or bad people change and you can not do anything about it ! live your life the best YOU can!
Old 03-24-2008, 02:16 PM   #53
Whorenet
Banned

Bike(s):
cbr600, cbrxx 1100 blackbird, kazuma 110 derty, springer forked 1/2 chopper...more to come

User is banned

Old 03-24-2008, 02:19 PM   #54
Squoddybody
This is me.

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

Quote:
im going to put this one out there.......does anyone consider that it takes 2 to up a realtionship?

how many of these stories start out with the "dad" leaving before he knows the "mom" is pregnant because shes trashy, a bad person, or just intollerable?

how many dads out there are raising kids that arent even theirs(un knowingly) cause their "woman" is infact a lying tramp?

how many women go on talk shows cause they dont know who the father of their child is?

its not always the mans fault....
Sometimes it only takes one. :/: And sometimes people change for the worse. You are a good, decent man- as are most who are posting in this thread, so you can't imagine that one day you would lose your mind and smoke crack... but it does happen.

follow me on IG - squoddybody
Squoddybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 02:22 PM   #55
txferrari
Banned

User is banned

Old 03-24-2008, 02:31 PM   #56
Whorenet
Banned

Bike(s):

User is banned

Old 03-24-2008, 02:37 PM   #57
Stacy
One day at a time!

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
99 Ninja 250
04 Honda f4i

Wow...This sucks to hear, but it's the unborn baby that I feel for. Hopefully the girl will grow up and be a stable, responsible mother for the sake of the kiddo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squoddybody View Post

My kids have a fabulous life and the only thing they don't get that they deserve is a relationship with their father, but only because he's disappeared again. Kids don't have to get a raw deal as long as one parent isn't deadbeat!....
Amen!!

I couldn't agree more with you!
Old 03-24-2008, 02:49 PM   #58
Squoddybody
This is me.

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

Quote:
guess youre right.....but what im saying is that sometimes......the women are just as bad as the men.....

you know i totally support your situation homie....
Its all good. You know I love you!

You do seem to choose loser chicks. :/: Some men like needy girls. Some women like needy men. I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round.

follow me on IG - squoddybody
Squoddybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 02:59 PM   #59
NoFear
Busa Chairman of Posing

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSki View Post
Wow, that's rough. I just don't understand from the guy's side... WHY THE F*** WOULD YOU LEAVE YOUR OWN CHILD BEHIND?!?!?!?! I was 16 years old when I got my girlfriend (wife now) pregnant. 16!!! We got married, not out of obligation, our 5 year anniversary is in April, and we have a 2nd little girl now too. I didn't bail and I even had my parents telling me to! I've provided for my family since I was 16 years old and put my own sweat, blood, and tears into this. Our first daughter also has special needs and wasn't even supposed to live. I've spent countless nights in hospital rooms and made countless trips to doctors. I've worked my off to give my family EVERYTHING. It me off to hear about dead beats like this!

The sad thing is, my brother-in-law is one of them and I hate him for it. I think shame on the woman for getting with this guy, yes, but I more think shame on the that can't be a man and take care of his own child! I don't care what happens in my life, I know that I will never leave my children behind (born or unborn) so why can't every other guy out there do the same thing and take some F***ING RESPOSIBILITY?!
juggle So you got it right congrads
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength-
NoFear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 03:14 PM   #60
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMEGA View Post
+1

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement