MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2008, 12:49 PM   #21
Squoddybody
This is me.

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by txferrari View Post
Thank you for actually reading the post. This isn't about the kid, its about her. We all know the kid will suffer until she gets her act straight. Thats a given.

Thing is, she just landed a pretty nice job and I'm sure they are going to let her go here pretty soon. She'll use being pregnant an excuse not to go to work.

Btw, there is nothing I am saying on this board that I have not told her in person. Its funny because she agrees with the facts, but can't give a straight answer on why she got with the guy in the first place.
Because he told her she was different and he loved her and she believed him. It's the same every time.

follow me on IG - squoddybody
Squoddybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
These women need a beat down ... logan5 The Circus 18 12-03-2009 12:35 AM
Advertisement
Old 03-24-2008, 12:50 PM   #22
txferrari
Banned

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years

User is banned

txferrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 12:51 PM   #23
Psych0ninja
^^^CANDIE FAHST!!!!!

Bike(s):
2005 R6 Track only

Quote:
Originally Posted by squoddybody View Post
+1 Gives all women a bad name and I'm ashamed to say there are some in my family, too.
Hmmm some in your family? well seems like i need to meet your family LOL yall look at this as a information thread i look at it as a hook up thread.

LOL J/K had to throw some humor in there

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
i think mckee is psychoninja's , ask psychoninja if mckee can take it
Psych0ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 12:56 PM   #24
Squoddybody
This is me.

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych0ninja View Post
Hmmm some in your family? well seems like i need to meet your family LOL yall look at this as a information thread i look at it as a hook up thread.

LOL J/K had to throw some humor in there

That was good for a laugh!

It just so happens that my aunt hooked up with a loser who bragged about not paying or taking care of any of his kids. So she decided to have one for him, too. Well, surprise surprise- he's vanished, and now the boy is 5.

I never fall for men's blabber about love- men are pigs.

Old 03-24-2008, 12:59 PM   #25
Psych0ninja
^^^CANDIE FAHST!!!!!

Bike(s):
2005 R6 Track only

Im sorry for that but what i see is a single MILF lol especially if she looks anything like you

but on a serious note my sister hooked up with a few losers never had a kid with em but she supported them let them take her car all kinds of stupid and it was not until i got involved and put an end to it that she saw the she was an idiot

Quote:
Old 03-24-2008, 12:59 PM   #26
marimirez
PW Reformed...

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
2000 Can a tuna ~sold~ 06 Gixxer 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by txferrari View Post
Thank you for actually reading the post. This isn't about the kid, its about her. We all know the kid will suffer until she gets her act straight. Thats a given.
The sad part is some never straighten up. So the child grows up with a screwed up life, hates her mother, and is outta control. And thus begins a vicious cycle.

Sorry, I'm just a bit upset, I'm about the be put in a situation I don't want to be in..... :/:
marimirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 01:00 PM   #27
Whorenet
Banned

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
cbr600, cbrxx 1100 blackbird, kazuma 110 derty, springer forked 1/2 chopper...more to come

User is banned

Whorenet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 01:01 PM   #28
Sifu-TZ
#1 Satans' Buttnuggets

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Husky 450SMR motard

CONDOMS FTMFW!

I'm never surprised by this stuff. So few people really think about what they do, or who they do it with. People spurt kids in this country like they were free, like they weren't in charge of someone's LIFE. Responsibility is no longer common.

Fastline motorcycle school grid marshal.
SBN. We're coming for your wife and daughters.
Sifu-TZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 01:01 PM   #29
marimirez
PW Reformed...

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whorenet View Post

hey the good ones dont lie about being pigs....

get your straight homie!
"But this time is different, he really loves me, he's changed." Or "I'm going to be the one to make him and honest man."
Old 03-24-2008, 01:02 PM   #30
Squoddybody
This is me.

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whorenet View Post
then how come women never learn?

right? if every girl ive been with told me they were a virgin....i would be in taliban heaven by now.....

hey the good ones dont lie about being pigs....

get your straight homie!
Some women NEVER learn. I don't know why.

That's why I'm with the one I have- he's a pig and he's doesn't lie about it! I like it!

Last edited by Squoddybody; 03-24-2008 at 01:05 PM.
Old 03-24-2008, 01:04 PM   #31
Squoddybody
This is me.

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by marimirez View Post
The sad part is some never straighten up. So the child grows up with a screwed up life, hates her mother, and is outta control. And thus begins a vicious cycle.

Sorry, I'm just a bit upset, I'm about the be put in a situation I don't want to be in..... :/:
:/: Sorry about your anger, but you're right. I chose the route I did, because I don't want my daughter to ever be the 'victim' of a man or relationship. She is going to be a strong woman who can achieve anything.

Old 03-24-2008, 01:07 PM   #32
Psych0ninja
^^^CANDIE FAHST!!!!!

Bike(s):
2005 R6 Track only

My hats off to squody body and Nadia yall are strong i wish everyone had that strength i have seen first hand what this will do to a child's life and have experienced it but it did make me the person i am today and im sure it played apart in how strong yall are as well

Quote:
Old 03-24-2008, 01:08 PM   #33
Jay
Deleted

Experience: 5 years

my neighbor who is 27, mother of 3 kids......her husband left her for another woman about 1 year ago....she has a 9 7 and 1 year old from him..... he wasnt paying child support, so she took him to court......... she was pretty down, still is.........but yeah, that guy is trash
Old 03-24-2008, 01:09 PM   #34
marimirez
PW Reformed...

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by marimirez View Post

Let me clarify, No I'm not preggo and no I don't have any baby daddy issues, lol.
My sister is the one in the situation. The dad is no where to be found. My neice hates her mother for the life she lived and is out of control. My sis can't control her, so guess who gets to fix the problem. You got it, baby sis to the rescue. I'm about to gain custoday of a 15 year old.... :/:
Old 03-24-2008, 01:14 PM   #35
Squoddybody
This is me.

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych0ninja View Post
My hats off to squody body and Nadia yall are strong i wish everyone had that strength i have seen first hand what this will do to a child's life and have experienced it but it did make me the person i am today and im sure it played apart in how strong yall are as well
I had a wonderful childhood. My parents were married until I was 16- I was spoiled rotten. I got married young. My daughter was born on our 4th anniversary, then my son came 16 months later; they were both planned. Then one day my ex lost it and life slapped me in the face. I have no idea what makes me strong now or what made me strong then. I didn't have any adversity- props to you for overcoming yours! It's hard to be responsible these days.

Old 03-24-2008, 01:16 PM   #36
ketta

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
my neighbor who is 27, mother of 3 kids......her husband left her for another woman about 1 year ago....she has a 9 7 and 1 year old from him..... he wasnt paying child support, so she took him to court......... she was pretty down, still is.........but yeah, that guy is trash
you can take a guy to court all you want to force him to pay child support. The court can order it, but the chance of having them enforce is it is about slim to none. I live this everyday. I'm the only kid my father has and I havent talked to him in years, by choice. The DA actually dismissed my mom's case in child support, because they couldn't find him, and said it was a hopeless case. We went to kidssupport.com and within months,they found him and we're getting child support. My father didn't turn into a deadbeat father until a couple years AFTER the divorce and AFTER he moved out of the state.

I do agree with the original post, if you know he's a deadbeat from the beginning, why stay with him. You just going to put your child and yourself through . If a woman wants to do that to herself, let her, but the minute you bring an innocent child into the mix, you'll regret it for the rest of your life.
Old 03-24-2008, 01:19 PM   #37
Psych0ninja
^^^CANDIE FAHST!!!!!

Bike(s):
2005 R6 Track only

Quote:
Originally Posted by squoddybody View Post
I had a wonderful childhood. My parents were married until I was 16- I was spoiled rotten. I got married young. My daughter was born on our 4th anniversary, then my son came 16 months later; they were both planned. Then one day my ex lost it and life slapped me in the face. I have no idea what makes me strong now or what made me strong then. I didn't have any adversity- props to you for overcoming yours! It's hard to be responsible these days.
I dont know what made you strong either but you have a strength alot of woman dont alot of woman in your situation would have just stayed with him but you didnt and it makes me happy that there are some smart ones out there

a side note is Woman are not the only ones that do this Men are guilty of it as well you just dont hear about it on the same note i know many men that have found a dead beat woman that just took them for everything they had

Quote:
Old 03-24-2008, 01:23 PM   #38
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

It is a fantasy that was beat into everybodies head as a youth. This is why little girls play house and have dolls. It was a setup and nobody disclosed that things can rapidly change and leave a mother or soon to be mother in a very difficult situation. We may someday evolve and learn to view things in a better light before we rutt ourselves into a very dangerous situation.

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 01:24 PM   #39
JSki

Bike(s):
06 SV650

Wow, that's rough. I just don't understand from the guy's side... WHY THE F*** WOULD YOU LEAVE YOUR OWN CHILD BEHIND?!?!?!?! I was 16 years old when I got my girlfriend (wife now) pregnant. 16!!! We got married, not out of obligation, our 5 year anniversary is in April, and we have a 2nd little girl now too. I didn't bail and I even had my parents telling me to! I've provided for my family since I was 16 years old and put my own sweat, blood, and tears into this. Our first daughter also has special needs and wasn't even supposed to live. I've spent countless nights in hospital rooms and made countless trips to doctors. I've worked my off to give my family EVERYTHING. It me off to hear about dead beats like this!

The sad thing is, my brother-in-law is one of them and I hate him for it. I think shame on the woman for getting with this guy, yes, but I more think shame on the that can't be a man and take care of his own child! I don't care what happens in my life, I know that I will never leave my children behind (born or unborn) so why can't every other guy out there do the same thing and take some F***ING RESPOSIBILITY?!
Old 03-24-2008, 01:25 PM   #40
Squoddybody
This is me.

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody View Post
It is a fantasy that was beat into everybodies head as a youth. This is why little girls play house and have dolls. It was a setup and nobody disclosed that things can rapidly change and leave a mother or soon to be mother in a very difficult situation. We may someday evolve and learn to view things in a better light before we rutt ourselves into a very dangerous situation.
+1

Too many do not think about things... just live for the moment. I'm lucky that I have never been like that.

Advertisement