MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2008, 04:54 PM   #141
ninjathatcould
UHD BPOC 241

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2006 EX250
(Totaled 08 XB12R)

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to ninjathatcould
many sheep

baaa-a-a-a-a-a-a-a

ninjathatcould is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
where is ArturoC? Azylum Off Topic 24 08-16-2008 05:01 PM
HBD ArturoC BigComfy Off Topic 11 04-28-2008 04:21 AM
ArturoC cogs69 Off Topic 14 02-07-2008 02:17 PM
ArturoC Mala Lingua Off Topic 48 08-14-2007 08:41 AM
ArturoC!!!!! jrock Off Topic 16 04-26-2007 02:07 PM
Advertisement
Old 03-24-2008, 05:10 PM   #142
Psych0ninja
^^^CANDIE FAHST!!!!!

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
2005 R6 Track only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimpin2Fold View Post
how many guys have you heard of being put to death on a cross?, with a crown of thorns?

now of course that wasnt jesus, it was someone portraying jesus. that is very clear and understandable.

your argument holds no ground. its like saying the sky is blue, your argument: are you sure the ski is blue??? it just looks blue but you have never been up in it, or right next to it, it could be green.

btw: if youve never seen jesus, how do you know hes not white? im not saying he is, im just asking how you know hes not.
just because you have never heard of someone else having a crown of thorn does not mean it never happened lol just like alot of things im sure stuff happens all the time that people dont tell you but it still happened and as far as Jesus not being WHITE look at history he was not white he was a Hebrew Dark Skinned so yeah it does not take a Genus to know he was not White his skin complection and features would have been that to resemble an Arab (dont mean to be politically incorrect) read your history on that one

and for you to say my argument holds no ground cool neither does yours I may not agree with Arturo be he has every right to post about zombie day the same that you have the right to post about Easter, Christmas and every other religious holiday if he wants to have Zombie day at IHOP you did not have to go with him and you did not have to read the thread plane and simple

if people on here want to post about religious (Made up) holidays without being criticized for it then he has the right to post up his Non religious (made up) holidays and should not be critized for it

people if someone says somthing against christians yall vaginas start to bleed and you cry but yall want to attack people of other beliefs wether it is atheist muslim or anything because you dont agree with them GROW UP and leave it alone in your mind you are right you dont have to read anything you dont want to in arturos mind he is right and that is that

sorry for the rant but it me off when people will not open there minds and let peopel do there thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
i think mckee is psychoninja's , ask psychoninja if mckee can take it
Psych0ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 05:32 PM   #143
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
Quote:
Originally Posted by PETE View Post
oh and just testing waters,

arturo ur moms a hoe, ur daddy cuts grass for a living, yo daddys is as wide as my , yo daddy suck and ur mom dont know who yo real daddy is and you nothing but a wetback and needa go back to ur country u spic piece of .

just kidding. but hurts doesnt it? why joke? freedom of speech has to stop somewhere right? respect is needed. so please respect catholics as i respect hispanics/white people (if ur white).

Gawd , you covered all the bases in that one!

For the record: Messkins think I'm white, Whities think I'm Messkin, and the black people always have to ask "what da is you?"

CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
ArturoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 05:32 PM   #144
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already

Im fine with people believing in what ever they want, i really could care less.......

through all the b.s. in this thread, no one replies to the one thing i made this thread for.

RESPECT

its about respect for others, im not saying i believe in it, not saying i dont. im saying have RESPECT for those that do, there was no need to create a zombie day thread, it was pointless. it was DISRESPECTFUL. like i said earlier, if he woulda posted this on some other day than easter, i probably wouldnt have said anything, but he chose easter to be the day to be DISRESPECTFUL.

so again, im talking about having RESPECT for others

sorry for the CAPS and the bold, but i figured if i did that, people would see past themselves and see what the thread was intended for.
Gimpin2Fold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 05:34 PM   #145
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych0ninja View Post
just because you have never heard of someone else having a crown of thorn does not mean it never happened lol just like alot of things im sure stuff happens all the time that people dont tell you but it still happened and as far as Jesus not being WHITE look at history he was not white he was a Hebrew Dark Skinned so yeah it does not take a Genus to know he was not White his skin complection and features would have been that to resemble an Arab (dont mean to be politically incorrect) read your history on that one

history can be wrong, re-written, you were not there, so you dont know for sure....

just sayin
Old 03-24-2008, 05:36 PM   #146
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
Quote:
RESPECT
Jokes man. Laugh phucker.

If I wanted to be disrespectful, I would have posted the zombie cartoons in Britt's Resurrection thread.

Don't think I wasn't tempted.
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Old 03-24-2008, 05:38 PM   #147
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturoC View Post
Jokes man. Laugh phucker.

If I wanted to be disrespectful, I would have posted the zombie cartoons in Britt's Resurrection thread.

Don't think I wasn't tempted.
whether you see it or not, you were disrespectful
Old 03-24-2008, 05:43 PM   #148
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Quote:
whether you see it or not, you were disrespectful

As I was again in the above post by calling you phucker.
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Old 03-24-2008, 05:46 PM   #149
PETE
CLUTCH

Bike(s):
Don't have one =(

Send a message via AIM to PETE
Quote:
Im fine with people believing in what ever they want, i really could care less.......

through all the b.s. in this thread, no one replies to the one thing i made this thread for.

RESPECT

its about respect for others, im not saying i believe in it, not saying i dont. im saying have RESPECT for those that do, there was no need to create a zombie day thread, it was pointless. it was DISRESPECTFUL. like i said earlier, if he woulda posted this on some other day than easter, i probably wouldnt have said anything, but he chose easter to be the day to be DISRESPECTFUL.

sorry for the CAPS and the bold, but i figured if i did that, people would see past themselves and see what the thread was intended for.

but but i replied and agreed with u all da way about the thread being about respect
PETE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 05:49 PM   #150
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already

Quote:
but but i replied and agreed with u all da way about the thread being about respect
you were the only one...
Old 03-24-2008, 05:50 PM   #151
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug

Feedback Rating: (11)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:

RESPECT

i can see your view point on the matter. People just look at it in different ways. Ponder this... I see alot of what racerx does as disrepectful....so I call him out on it and others think me a for doing so because they see him as a "caring person" and trying to do the right thing. wether or not people are too chicken to stand up and say something or just prefer to remain neutral is beyond me. This falls under the same territory.... might just be better to voice YOUR opinion and leave it at that as I have with x.
witchdoctor575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 05:51 PM   #152
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturoC View Post
As I was again in the above post by calling you phucker.
that was just to me, doesnt bother me, yesterday it was to an entire religion on a day they celebrate.... even if it is with bunnies and eggs (that being for kids)
Old 03-24-2008, 05:51 PM   #153
PETE
CLUTCH

Bike(s):
Don't have one =(

and for all u fools who keep argueing about jesus skin complextion, jesus is black!!! haha jk

jesus in my opinion is many appearances, and no one really knows what he is unless uve met him, have you met him? no. i was raised in a filipino church and they said he was filipino, they even had a filipino statue of him, ive been in black churches, and seen a black jesus statue. hes all colors, hes jesus!

but in the movies and tv he usually plays a white guy, pretty fly for a white guy i might add

and besides this thread was made about respect why yall argueing about jesus's skin color?
Old 03-24-2008, 05:53 PM   #154
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Quote:
that was just to me, doesnt bother me, yesterday it was to an entire religion on a day they celebrate.... even if it is with bunnies and eggs (that being for kids)

Defender of the bunnies?
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Old 03-24-2008, 05:53 PM   #155
Psych0ninja
^^^CANDIE FAHST!!!!!

Bike(s):
2005 R6 Track only

Quote:
history can be wrong, re-written, you were not there, so you dont know for sure....

just sayin
just like the christians dont know when jesus died or when he was born so yeah

and as far as the respect issue goes

it was just as disrespectful of him to post zombie day as it is for you to criticize him for his zombie day

i dont see how you justify critisizing someone for posting zombie day on easter and disrespect his belief for his holiday to go to IHOP but then talk about all this respect

you have not shown him anymore respect than he showed everyone else

on another respect note you say it was disrespectful for him to post it because of peoples beliefs correct?

well I think it is disrespectful for you or anyone to post up an easter or christmas thread because it disrespects the beliefs of the atheist and muslims and other religions on this board so there you go im sure if no one post up an easter thread and christmas thread and does not disrespect other beliefs he wont either

but christians on here want to post up there stuff so do the athiest your message of respect is blind you have done the same thing he did so there i talked about your respect issue are you happy

Quote:
Old 03-24-2008, 05:55 PM   #156
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Quote:

Hey, I agreed with him first!!

Respecting the RIGHT to believe, the RIGHT not to believe, and the RIGHT to make fun of dumb beliefs.
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Old 03-24-2008, 05:56 PM   #157
PETE
CLUTCH

Bike(s):
Don't have one =(

and arturo ur 35 years old with a myspace and u got like 30,000 posts on an internet forum and talking smack stirring up drama disrespecting people with whack jokes that offensive, get a life dude! and for goodness sake shut down ur myspace fool! u like an internet predator at that age
Old 03-24-2008, 05:57 PM   #158
Psych0ninja
^^^CANDIE FAHST!!!!!

Bike(s):
2005 R6 Track only

Quote:
and for all u fools who keep argueing about jesus skin complextion, jesus is black!!! haha jk

jesus in my opinion is many appearances, and no one really knows what he is unless uve met him, have you met him? no. i was raised in a filipino church and they said he was filipino, they even had a filipino statue of him, ive been in black churches, and seen a black jesus statue. hes all colors, hes jesus!

but in the movies and tv he usually plays a white guy, pretty fly for a white guy i might add

and besides this thread was made about respect why yall argueing about jesus's skin color?

the main reason for my first post and the reason i started the skin color thing was simple the argument in this thread is stupid and pointless so i wanted to just add another stupid argument in the mix one that has documented proof lol but like someon said history can be changed and re written and bam did you think about it the bible is a history book so ponder that for a minute lol

Quote:
Old 03-24-2008, 05:58 PM   #159
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Quote:
and arturo ur 35 years old with a myspace and u got like 30,000 posts on an internet forum and talking smack stirring up drama disrespecting people with whack jokes that offensive, get a life dude! and for goodness sake shut down ur myspace fool! u like an internet predator at that age

I'm a geek, mang!! Internets FTW!!!

(ps weren't you asking for dates in another thread? lol)
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Old 03-24-2008, 05:59 PM   #160
PETE
CLUTCH

Bike(s):
Don't have one =(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych0ninja View Post
just like the christians dont know when jesus died or when he was born so yeah

and as far as the respect issue goes

it was just as disrespectful of him to post zombie day as it is for you to criticize him for his zombie day

i dont see how you justify critisizing someone for posting zombie day on easter and disrespect his belief for his holiday to go to IHOP but then talk about all this respect

you have not shown him anymore respect than he showed everyone else

on another respect note you say it was disrespectful for him to post it because of peoples beliefs correct?

well I think it is disrespectful for you or anyone to post up an easter or christmas thread because it disrespects the beliefs of the atheist and muslims and other religions on this board so there you go im sure if no one post up an easter thread and christmas thread and does not disrespect other beliefs he wont either

but christians on here want to post up there stuff so do the athiest your message of respect is blind you have done the same thing he did so there i talked about your respect issue are you happy

not really, if we say merry christmas, happy easter and all that stuff thats not offensive. if u dont celebrate it, its all good. if someone came to me and said happy hannukah, im cool with it and im not a jew.

but what arturo did was pretty much called jesus a zombie? thats like insulting the biggest respected figure of a catholic person, thats disrespectful.
like me calling yo daddy gay, thats disrespectful.

if u go into a KKK meeting and say hitler a *****, ud get shot.

Advertisement