MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2008, 12:01 AM   #1
D-Mo

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
'06 FZ6

New Bike Time?

I've been riding my FZ6 since September of 06, and am feeling its about time I move to something bigger. I'm considering either selling it and buying another newer bigger bike like the 750, or the 848 (might be a bit too new though), or keeping it and trolling around looking for a steal on a used bike I can either rat out for stunting or track only status.

Any suggestions? This is my first bike and I'm a bit nervous about selling it cause I really like it, but I feel I'm hitting the limits of what I'm capable of on the bike, and am very eager to get on something different.
D-Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bike wash any time soon??? skittles General Discussion (Moto Related) 92 07-23-2014 04:18 PM
Stoked!..Time for a bike Gomomichael General Discussion (Moto Related) 4 03-12-2012 10:28 PM
Time for a new bike Shinobi General Discussion (Moto Related) 21 06-01-2011 03:34 PM
The time has come for a new bike.... MudBug General Discussion (Moto Related) 26 07-27-2010 09:18 PM
Advertisement
Old 03-22-2008, 12:35 PM   #2
D-Mo

Bike(s):
'06 FZ6

I really want to get out to a track or something, but its the only bike I have and I'm not really willing to risk messing it up and being left with no wheels. I'll admit its fine as a streetbike, and is even comfortable as a commuter, but I think I would really benefit from a change of pace. There's nothing wrong with it and I've invested alot of time and money into it, but I was looking at it as the perfect bike when I got it but its really more like a starting point. I guess I could just keep on modding it, but again, I don't want to be left with no wheels while I wait for parts and work.
D-Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 12:44 PM   #3
Texas_Rebel

Bike(s):
GSX-R600K7

Then find you a good used 600 or 750 and make it a track then if worst comes to worst you'll still have your commuter bike....which is by the way a good bike for tooling around town and making trips on imo sport bikes are really one sided in the sense that they are really good at going fast and carving corners but not so much in comfort. That is all different dependant on who you talk to, for one like the riding position of a sport bike and it suits my needs for the time. So really if you're torn between what to get just get a FZ1 those are hella fast! ha ha good luck bro-Q

Advertisement