MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2008, 06:46 PM   #1
texlurch
Official MH tag inspector
 
texlurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Smack dab in the middle of Colo
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 10,236

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
04 ZX-10R
02 ZX-12R BOTM 12/11
00 ZX-12R
07 GSXR 600
00 TL1000R BOTM 07/12 (sold)

Member Garage





FMR 3/21/08

Weather looking good for end of the week... been out of town for 2 weeks, time to ride.

Going for a little ride in the country; moderate/occasionally brisk pace. Slow in the straights. Wear your gear, please.

Meet at the Valero on the SW corner of 105/149 in Montgomery, TX. Leaving at 9:30 am. Lunch at Orsak's. Ends at 2920/249, or 2920/Hwy 290 depending on the group. Figure 230 miles or so, stops every hour or as needed.

In case of rain in the morning it's cancelled.

1. texlurch
2. mic
3. TXOUTLAW
__________________
sig pic
A wise man once told me: "No matter how fine she is, just remember. Somewhere, someone is tired of her !"
.
.... Home of the "Black Ninja's"
texlurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fatality Accident 9-21-08 hughes40 Off Topic 40 12-29-2008 12:32 PM
Sunday lunch/dinner anyone? 12.21.08 CaligoneTx Events, Meets and Rides 8 12-21-2008 10:44 PM
Golf Course Sunday 12/21/08 Falkryte Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 25 12-21-2008 09:17 PM
HAK Meet 8/21/08 Gimphsp Events, Meets and Rides 13 08-21-2008 08:06 PM
Pics TWS (Texas World Speedway) 6-21-08 Gryphin Taking it to the Track 17 06-23-2008 09:13 AM
Advertisement
Old 03-18-2008, 06:53 PM   #2
texlurch
Official MH tag inspector
 
texlurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Smack dab in the middle of Colo
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 10,236

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
04 ZX-10R
02 ZX-12R BOTM 12/11
00 ZX-12R
07 GSXR 600
00 TL1000R BOTM 07/12 (sold)

Member Garage





add.. TXOUTLAW coming from Webster area if anyone wants to hook up.

Just an FYI
__________________
sig pic
A wise man once told me: "No matter how fine she is, just remember. Somewhere, someone is tired of her !"
.
.... Home of the "Black Ninja's"
texlurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 06:58 PM   #3
Apexn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: 290 Cypress
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 162


Bike(s):
GSXR1000K6









1. texlurch
2. mic
3. TXOUTLAW
4. Apexn
Apexn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 07:01 PM   #4
Mic
Senior Member
 
Mic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Kingwood
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 393

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
C14
WR450
CRF110F
TTR110






Send a message via AIM to Mic Send a message via MSN to Mic
Awesome! I was auto-added to the list.

Don't say the R word! Remember when I did that last time?

weather.com says good temps and 20% chance of Doom. Or if you're a glass half full person, 80% chance of awesomeness.

I'm stoked.
Mic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 07:05 PM   #5
texlurch
Official MH tag inspector
 
texlurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Smack dab in the middle of Colo
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 10,236

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
04 ZX-10R
02 ZX-12R BOTM 12/11
00 ZX-12R
07 GSXR 600
00 TL1000R BOTM 07/12 (sold)

Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic View Post
Awesome! I was auto-added to the list.

Don't say the R word! Remember when I did that last time?

weather.com says good temps and 20% chance of Doom. Or if you're a glass half full person, 80% chance of awesomeness.

I'm stoked.

no no no; YOU cannot say that word!
__________________
sig pic
A wise man once told me: "No matter how fine she is, just remember. Somewhere, someone is tired of her !"
.
.... Home of the "Black Ninja's"
texlurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 07:50 PM   #6
Mic
Senior Member
 
Mic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Kingwood
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 393

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
C14
WR450
CRF110F
TTR110






Send a message via AIM to Mic Send a message via MSN to Mic
Quote:
Originally Posted by texlurch View Post
no no no; YOU cannot say that word!
Roger that Chief!
Mic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 11:04 PM   #7
07SLVRCBR
October '08 BOTM
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Friendswood
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 4,064

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
2007 CBR1000RR









Is this reference to a "forest" run?
__________________
Support your site sponsors!!

See ya @ the track!
07SLVRCBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 11:10 PM   #8
FlipSideUp
This Flip Rides Nekkid
 
FlipSideUp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Houston - Memorial
Feedback Rating: (13)
Posts: 4,605

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'03 Honda 919 Hornet
'89 Yamaha FZR400 Trackbike
'83 Honda CB650SC Nighthawk
'07 Step-2 (ok, it's my daughter's)






Quote:
Originally Posted by 07SLVRCBR View Post
Is this reference to a "forest" run?
Friday Morning Ride
FlipSideUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 11:10 PM   #9
dbuck
Stayin' Young
 
dbuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NW Houston BW8/290
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 19,626

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk









Send a message via AIM to dbuck
ooooh, I so wanna go, but can't. No longer have a street legal bike.....even though I have the day off from work

You guys have fun and be safe
dbuck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 11:20 PM   #10
DvlRacer
cerca trova
 
DvlRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Feedback Rating: (52)
Posts: 16,440







Member Garage





Oh , I sooo have that day off for Easter. I already made plans to have someone come over that morning though :/:
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob78 View Post
nothing goes unmoderated....
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 11:45 PM   #11
JSC_SLP
Rider
 
JSC_SLP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Woodlands
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 503

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'05 Repsol
'04 GSXR 600 (track)
'05 SV1000S (sold)







Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlRacer View Post
Oh , I sooo have that day off for Easter. I already made plans to have someone come over that morning though :/:
Ditto
__________________
"It's better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt." - Lincoln
JSC_SLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 11:47 PM   #12
07SLVRCBR
October '08 BOTM
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Friendswood
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 4,064

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
2007 CBR1000RR









Quote:
Originally Posted by FlipSideUp View Post
Friday Morning Ride
I see said the blind man.
__________________
Support your site sponsors!!

See ya @ the track!
07SLVRCBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 12:13 AM   #13
FlipSideUp
This Flip Rides Nekkid
 
FlipSideUp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Houston - Memorial
Feedback Rating: (13)
Posts: 4,605

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'03 Honda 919 Hornet
'89 Yamaha FZR400 Trackbike
'83 Honda CB650SC Nighthawk
'07 Step-2 (ok, it's my daughter's)






Quote:
Originally Posted by 07SLVRCBR View Post
I see said the blind man.
I'd like to see more pics of that girl in your avatar.
FlipSideUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 12:19 AM   #14
07SLVRCBR
October '08 BOTM
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Friendswood
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 4,064

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
2007 CBR1000RR









I got a couple more on the pc. I'll pm 'em to ya tomorrow, Rob.
__________________
Support your site sponsors!!

See ya @ the track!
07SLVRCBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 06:58 AM   #15
texlurch
Official MH tag inspector
 
texlurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Smack dab in the middle of Colo
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 10,236

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
04 ZX-10R
02 ZX-12R BOTM 12/11
00 ZX-12R
07 GSXR 600
00 TL1000R BOTM 07/12 (sold)

Member Garage





Weather forecast for Friday:

"A few clouds. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the low 50s."
__________________
sig pic
A wise man once told me: "No matter how fine she is, just remember. Somewhere, someone is tired of her !"
.
.... Home of the "Black Ninja's"
texlurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 06:59 AM   #16
texlurch
Official MH tag inspector
 
texlurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Smack dab in the middle of Colo
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 10,236

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
04 ZX-10R
02 ZX-12R BOTM 12/11
00 ZX-12R
07 GSXR 600
00 TL1000R BOTM 07/12 (sold)

Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by JSC_SLP View Post
Ditto

ride 2-up!
__________________
sig pic
A wise man once told me: "No matter how fine she is, just remember. Somewhere, someone is tired of her !"
.
.... Home of the "Black Ninja's"
texlurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 07:01 AM   #17
texlurch
Official MH tag inspector
 
texlurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Smack dab in the middle of Colo
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 10,236

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
04 ZX-10R
02 ZX-12R BOTM 12/11
00 ZX-12R
07 GSXR 600
00 TL1000R BOTM 07/12 (sold)

Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by 07SLVRCBR View Post
I got a couple more on the pc. I'll pm 'em to ya tomorrow, Rob.
Feel free to share.....
__________________
sig pic
A wise man once told me: "No matter how fine she is, just remember. Somewhere, someone is tired of her !"
.
.... Home of the "Black Ninja's"
texlurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 09:00 AM   #18
JSC_SLP
Rider
 
JSC_SLP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Woodlands
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 503

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'05 Repsol
'04 GSXR 600 (track)
'05 SV1000S (sold)







Quote:
Originally Posted by texlurch View Post
ride 2-up!
We sold her gear 'cause I "ride a sportbike". She's not too swift on riding unless I buy a c-c-c-c-cruiser that rides like a couch.
__________________
"It's better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt." - Lincoln
JSC_SLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 09:06 AM   #19
matemike
Grip it 'n' Rip it!
 
matemike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rosharon
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 3,070

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 750
2007 GSXR 600...tracked out



Member Garage


Jealous!
__________________
Slow is smooth..smooth is fast
matemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 09:55 AM   #20
texlurch
Official MH tag inspector
 
texlurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Smack dab in the middle of Colo
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 10,236

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
04 ZX-10R
02 ZX-12R BOTM 12/11
00 ZX-12R
07 GSXR 600
00 TL1000R BOTM 07/12 (sold)

Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by matemike View Post
Jealous!

nyyyaaahhhh nyaaaahhhhhh!!!!
__________________
sig pic
A wise man once told me: "No matter how fine she is, just remember. Somewhere, someone is tired of her !"
.
.... Home of the "Black Ninja's"
texlurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:03 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy