MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2008, 08:58 PM   #21
1FastMF

Member Garage

It's an object per say and I have plenty of proof of them owing me through e-mails and such as well as witnesses and I also have plenty of proof of my ownership
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need so advice!!!!!! conrad83 General Discussion (Moto Related) 8 08-22-2014 08:42 PM
Need advice dj77 General Discussion (Moto Related) 3 05-10-2013 12:33 AM
Need Some Advice luckyxdevil1 General Discussion (Moto Related) 42 06-09-2012 11:00 AM
Need some advice K. Oliveira Performance and Modifications 7 05-24-2009 10:41 PM
I need some advice and help. Falkryte Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing 23 08-05-2008 09:48 AM
Advertisement
Old 03-17-2008, 08:59 PM   #22
1FastMF

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by txgsxrbob View Post
Your not stupid ......you just didn't think they would do this ......
Thanks man
Old 03-17-2008, 08:59 PM   #23
txgsxrbob
THE SH*T STARTER IS BACK

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 1K SOLD !
2012 R1 Moto GP replica # 1287

[QUOTE=1FastMF;1084438]Actually it is a girl :/::/: And to the previous post....I miswrote that.,....I never let them take it I asked them to wait till I got home but they didn't and came got it while I was at work....and I don't do the court thing I believe in my own STREET JUSTICE

FIXED !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pester View Post
NOW WHERE IS TXGSXRBOB WHEN WE NEED HIM????
txgsxrbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 08:59 PM   #24
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

You already said you don't believe in courts. I'm sorry, but I no longer understand your question?
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 09:00 PM   #25
1FastMF

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlRacer View Post
In that case

I concur.
And that....I'm just one of those last dumb that still think there are decent people out there. But am quickly learning there aren't
Old 03-17-2008, 09:03 PM   #26
Old School RR

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1999 Honda 900RR....sold
2003 Z1000...currently on the disabled list

Send a message via Yahoo to Old School RR
get your man.....and never do business with friends unless you have money and contracts.
Old School RR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 09:03 PM   #27
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Member Garage

Hey, you're the one offering up "street justice" to a friend who gipped you $350....live and let live man
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
Old 03-17-2008, 09:07 PM   #28
1FastMF

Member Garage

Quote:
Hey, you're the one offering up "street justice" to a friend who gipped you $350....live and let live man
I never used the words "street justice"..I simply said I don't believe in the courts...u need to go reread my posts......and no matter what kind of justice I believe in what does that have to do with someone Phukin me ??? Live and let live ??? WTF ???
Old 03-17-2008, 09:07 PM   #29
txgsxrbob
THE SH*T STARTER IS BACK

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 1K SOLD !

IF it's bothering you this much ...Make it a point to confront him face to face & ask point blank when am i going to get my $$ ( don't be an azz about it yet ) Reminder him of your long friendship & would not like it to end like this ...but you want your $$...even if it is post dated checks ( then his azz will go to jail ) but 6 months is long enough to pay you !!
Quote:
Old 03-17-2008, 09:08 PM   #30
txgsxrbob
THE SH*T STARTER IS BACK

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 1K SOLD !

STREET JUSTICE WAS ALL ME !!
Quote:
Old 03-17-2008, 09:08 PM   #31
1FastMF

Member Garage

Phukin over a friend is one of the lowest things to do in my opinion....so no matter what kind of justice they receive is all good as far as I'm concerned
Old 03-17-2008, 09:09 PM   #32
1FastMF

Member Garage

Quote:
IF it's bothering you this much ...Make it a point to confront him face to face & ask point blank when am i going to get my $$ ( don't be an azz about it yet ) Reminder him of your long friendship & would not like it to end like this ...but you want your $$...even if it is post dated checks ( then his azz will go to jail ) but 6 months is long enough to pay you !!
Been there done that my friend..have been VERY patient
Old 03-17-2008, 09:11 PM   #33
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastMF View Post
I never used the words "street justice"..I simply said I don't believe in the courts...u need to go reread my posts......and no matter what kind of justice I believe in what does that have to do with someone Phukin me ??? Live and let live ??? WTF ???
Why? They were very clear the first time I read them.

Quote:
....and I don't do the court thing I believe in my own justice
Okay then, this brings up 2 questions.

1.)If you don't do the court thing, why ask what people would suggest? I suggested it after you asked if you should do it, then you said you don't do it...:/:

2.) Since you made it very clear you never said street justice, what is it that you consider "your own justice".

What I meant by live and let live is that if you did consider this person a friend and for some reason this hasn't bothered you enough that you still want to be friends, go your own way. Take it as a loss and move on. I only suggested this advice in lieu of "your own justice".
Old 03-17-2008, 09:11 PM   #34
txgsxrbob
THE SH*T STARTER IS BACK

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 1K SOLD !

Quote:
Been there done that my friend..have been VERY patient
Then with all of this you being you ........................GO GET UR !!
Quote:
Old 03-17-2008, 09:12 PM   #35
1FastMF

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_M_J82 View Post
it's ok. you will still be a nice guy
Thanks bro I appreciate it And u still owe me some ride time
Old 03-17-2008, 09:14 PM   #36
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Member Garage

Quote:
Phukin over a friend is one of the lowest things to do in my opinion....so no matter what kind of justice they receive is all good as far as I'm concerned
Wow, you just went from wanting to continue a positive relationship to this? Should I reread?
Old 03-17-2008, 09:15 PM   #37
1FastMF

Member Garage

Quote:
Okay then, this brings up 2 questions.

1.)If you don't do the court thing, why ask what people would suggest? I suggested it after you asked if you should do it, then you said you don't do it...:/:

2.) Since you made it very clear you never said street justice, what is it that you consider "your own justice".

What I meant by live and let live is that if you did consider this person a friend and for some reason this hasn't bothered you enough that you still want to be friends, go your own way. Take it as a loss and move on. I only suggested this advice in lieu of "your own justice".
It's cool I get ya and I know it's up but why does it seem to be either way my way or the court way I'm the ??? And no..I'm not gonna take the loss....why should I....one thing I don't do is get over...old ways I've tried to drop hence my comments....Guess this is my confusion. Understand me ???
Old 03-17-2008, 09:16 PM   #38
1FastMF

Member Garage

Quote:
Wow, you just went from wanting to continue a positive relationship to this? Should I reread?
No need to reread.....yes I think thats the lowest of the low but like I said..I got a big heart.....guess u need to know me ??? :/::/:
Old 03-17-2008, 09:17 PM   #39
1FastMF

Member Garage

Quote:
Then with all of this you being you ........................GO GET UR !!
Think I agree with you
Old 03-17-2008, 09:18 PM   #40
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Member Garage

Quote:
It's cool I get ya and I know it's up but why does it seem to be either way my way or the court way I'm the ??? And no..I'm not gonna take the loss....why should I....one thing I don't do is get over...old ways I've tried to drop hence my comments....Guess this is my confusion. Understand me ???
No, sorry. But anyways, I still think that court is the best, and really only, choice. Like I stated previously, I'm not educated on the laws of repossession so you could be 100% within the law by going and "getting your back" like so many have suggested, but I highly doubt it. Even if you can I am inclined to think that atleast some laws will be broken in the process(trespassing, breaking & entering, etc). I also don't know the person you are dealing with, and if they will seek any type of revenge, legal or otherwise against you. All in all, it would really suck being charged with something in the midst of trying to get your own stuff back.

Advertisement