MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2008, 09:32 AM   #61
indoMLA
If it's free, it's for me

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'02 Yamaha R6 - SOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy View Post
ok so due 2 ur level of desparation I take it u didn't have at least liablity AND theft coverage, which woulda only cost u about $100/month at the higher insurance joints, cheaper thru SF....

$11k bike + no garage + no theft insurance = IDIOT! Sorry but that's what it is, take it like a man!

And guess what people, lojack can be removed off of several bikes a lot easier than u think. BUY PHUCKING INSURANCE, ESPECIALLY IF UR BIKE IS NOT SECURE.

** edit ** I see ur new post u have the insurance, but YOU FORGOT THE GAP INSURANCE, so my post still stands!!!!!!
You're an idiot.... GAP insurance was invented for people that are low income and/or have negative equity. It is a huge ripoff to anyone that has decent credit and or the cash to buy the vehicle outright. I used to work for a very large insurance company and it is funny how you fools think GAP is absolutely necessary and yet when we in the insurance industry look at the same thing, we are thinking we just sold another sucker some useless insurance because they have messed up credit or because that person is upside down on a trade-in or previous loan. Please think before you speak and also just because some schmuck salesman sold you on the idea of GAP insurance doesn't make it the best thing since sliced bread. As a financial professional, I tell all my cients that if you need GAP to purchase a vehicle, that really means you can't afford it, try to get upright on the existing loan and save for a least a decent down payment. GAP is sometimes required by some loan facilitators as the person is less than ideal and they are also protecting the loan collateral. Just my two cents....

To the thread starter:
1. Sorry for the loss, that bike is really nice..
2. Glad to hear that everything worked out and you are in the market for a new bike...
...... but when i have problems being able to screw other things i normally tie them up and lube the out of it. dont be afraid do get rough with it. if you cant handle it with the tool you have maybe the task is to hard for you. in which case if could be time for some tag team action and maybe even a foursome...
indoMLA is offline   Reply With Quote