MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2008, 01:07 PM   #1
FastLine
Motorcycle School
 
FastLine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: MSRH GSS TWS (Texas World Speedway)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,881

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
Like
A
Boss






Talking WHY MEN RULE THE WORLD

Men Are Just Happier People-- What do you expect from such simple creatures?

Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of
themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can be President. You can never be
pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO
shirt to a water park. Car mechanics tell you the truth. The world is your
urinal. You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is
just too icky. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a
bolt. Same work, more pay. Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress $5000. Tux
rental-$100. People never stare at your chest when you're talking to
them. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. One mood all the
time.

Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tanks.
A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. You can open all your own
jars. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. If
someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.

Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. Three pairs of shoes are more than
enough. You almost never have strap problems in public. You are unable to see
wrinkles in your clothes. Everything on your face stays its original color. The
same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. You only have to shave your
face and neck.

You can play with toys all your life. One wallet and one pair of shoes -- one color
for all seasons. You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look. You can "do"
your nails with a pocket knife. You have freedom of choice concerning
growing a mustache.

You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

No wonder men are happier.


FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why the women's World Cup is more entertaining than the Men's eltejano Sports 26 07-13-2011 08:28 PM
If the World Were Fair to Men Squoddybody Off Topic 16 09-13-2010 09:23 AM
AND THIS IS WHY MEN RULE THE WORLD......... FastLine Off Topic 11 07-09-2008 10:48 AM
Attn: Married Men or men in serious relationships Swift E General Discussion (Moto Related) 209 12-02-2006 12:50 AM
Men Rule's!!! ratmzapa Off Topic 6 01-19-2006 12:03 AM
Advertisement
Old 03-12-2008, 01:13 PM   #2
Lucifer
The Last Enigma
 
Lucifer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SE Houston, Tx
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,301

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
Ducati 1098
Honda CRF 50



Member Garage





So True
__________________
You Could Never Begin To Comprehend What I Am
Lucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 01:23 PM   #3
bignmz04
My better is better
 
bignmz04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sugarland
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,997


Bike(s):
too many to list. but dreaming and waiting on the ktm RC8.









Send a message via AIM to bignmz04 Send a message via Yahoo to bignmz04
__________________
R6SPARTAN "oh no !! dayum everyone was like your super huge close to like 300 pounds lol...and they also said that you were like 6 feet somethign lol"
bignmz04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 01:23 PM   #4
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






ok so i disagree with a few of these!


The garage is all yours. not true with motorcycle girls
Car mechanics tell you the truth. My mechanic Tim and Lisa take awesome care of my car
You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky. Its called hovering, works well
You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a
bolt. I can pretty much tell you 99% of the girls on here know this one
Same work, more pay. <---- Bartender same work triple the pay as guys.... ahhh the joys of bewbies
A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. I can do this one.... went to amsterdam for 2 weeks with one suitcase and a cary on bag
You can open all your own jars. hit the side of the lid with knife breaks the pressure seal and it opens rather easily
You can play with toys all your life. . and women cant????




__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 01:28 PM   #5
gem
o_O
 
gem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 5,704












Send a message via AIM to gem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23 View Post
ok so i disagree with a few of these!


The garage is all yours. not true with motorcycle girls
Car mechanics tell you the truth. My mechanic Tim and Lisa take awesome care of my car
You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky. Its called hovering, works well
You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a
bolt. I can pretty much tell you 99% of the girls on here know this one
Same work, more pay. <---- Bartender same work triple the pay as guys.... ahhh the joys of bewbies
A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. I can do this one.... went to amsterdam for 2 weeks with one suitcase and a cary on bag
You can open all your own jars. hit the side of the lid with knife breaks the pressure seal and it opens rather easily
You can play with toys all your life. . and women cant????




+1
__________________

Attention for Rent: PM for a free quote.
Ask about the Emerald Club to see if you qualify for membership today!

gem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 01:30 PM   #6
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Girls Rule! The End!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 01:32 PM   #7
hotnanas
i rock knobbies
 
hotnanas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 8,881

Experience: 10+ years











ya, but it's good to be the King!
hotnanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 01:34 PM   #8
gem
o_O
 
gem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 5,704












Send a message via AIM to gem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23 View Post
Queens Rule! The End!
fixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotnanas View Post
ya, but it's good to be the King!
not if you're checkmate'd
__________________

Attention for Rent: PM for a free quote.
Ask about the Emerald Club to see if you qualify for membership today!

gem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 01:37 PM   #9
jdubabbott
Midget Kicker
 
jdubabbott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Huntsville, Texas
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 532


Bike(s):
'01 929









Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
So True
+1
__________________
jdubabbott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 01:41 PM   #10
bignmz04
My better is better
 
bignmz04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sugarland
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,997


Bike(s):
too many to list. but dreaming and waiting on the ktm RC8.









Send a message via AIM to bignmz04 Send a message via Yahoo to bignmz04
I have just one thing to say. GLASS CEILING
__________________
R6SPARTAN "oh no !! dayum everyone was like your super huge close to like 300 pounds lol...and they also said that you were like 6 feet somethign lol"
bignmz04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 01:45 PM   #11
M@tt
Platinum Member
 
M@tt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Very Small Town, Texas
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 974

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
09 - Gixxer 1000
06 - Gixxer 750 Track / Garage








:notwo rthy:
M@tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 01:45 PM   #12
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug
 
witchdoctor575's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (11)
Posts: 23,547

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage





I PEE STANDING UP! nuff said.... I don't bleed for no apparent reason every month... nuff said... I can sleep all through the night without having to get up to pee...nuff said...
witchdoctor575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 01:47 PM   #13
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by witchdoctor575 View Post
I I can sleep all through the night without having to get up to pee...nuff said...

So can I...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 02:14 PM   #14
SPYDER BITE
Can-Am has arrived
 
SPYDER BITE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: I LIVE IN CLEVELAND, TEXAS
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,724

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2009 Can-Am Spyder 990









i am a happy female.
__________________
My Can_Am 990 is the Shiznit!
SPYDER BITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 02:20 PM   #15
SPYDER BITE
Can-Am has arrived
 
SPYDER BITE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: I LIVE IN CLEVELAND, TEXAS
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,724

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2009 Can-Am Spyder 990









lefty loosy righty tighty
__________________
My Can_Am 990 is the Shiznit!
SPYDER BITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 07:27 AM   #16
FastLine
Motorcycle School
 
FastLine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: MSRH GSS TWS (Texas World Speedway)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,881

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
Like
A
Boss






Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23 View Post
Girls Rule! The End!
Girls rule the kitchen! Now make me a sammich ! And be quick about it!











hahahha I know I'll pay for that........but
FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 08:34 AM   #17
Azylum
The Chosen One
 
Azylum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ellington
Feedback Rating: (23)
Posts: 39,629

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2











ya, women also rule the laundry, the dishes, washing the car, taking care of the kids, etc...
__________________
motohoustonlogo
Bringing back the old school.
Azylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 08:34 AM   #18
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsuki View Post
Girls rule the kitchen! Now make me a sammich ! And be quick about it!











hahahha I know I'll pay for that........but


Just wait!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 08:36 AM   #19
Azylum
The Chosen One
 
Azylum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ellington
Feedback Rating: (23)
Posts: 39,629

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2











u havent started on that sammich yet?
__________________
motohoustonlogo
Bringing back the old school.
Azylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 08:38 AM   #20
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum View Post
u havent started on that sammich yet?
I will keel you!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:37 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy