Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2008, 05:07 PM   #61
Gimphsp
R6 Owner

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
Yamaha R6

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Gimphsp Send a message via Yahoo to Gimphsp
For 1. I just got home from work and only can use my phone at work to get on the internet which died before the day was over and i am not gonna write a long message on my phone cause it takes to much time.

2. About my website it is about 4 years old and is not my current Portfolio! My current Portfolio is on my Laptop! And whether you like my pics or not i could care less! If you loook at the wedding pics on that website those are within the past year!

3. As for the Models and the Bikes! Like i said from the Begining there Wont Be Pay ONLY a Calender! Reason being the calenders are being sold for the Price that I will get them for! NO PROFIT.... I Dont scam anyone!

4. As for the Bikes Most everyone that is Donating a Bike just is Happy seeing there Bike in a Calender!
And The Models that want there name Out will have the Oppratunity to get there name out with Something to show!

5. I am not Forceing anyone to do the Shoot I am doing it For Fun just like i do my Photography FOR FUN.... So if you have any Probs doing it then Dont your not hurting my Feelings! THe people that want to have there bike in a calender and have fun with the shoot then come.

6. I asked everyone including Models to PM me if they wanted to do it! The ones that talked to me i explained about it and asked if they had any questions to just ask. No Problems so Far there.

So For ---SecretAgent and HellFroze--- if you have probs with the shoot then Dont Do it!!!!!

And For everyone that would like to have there bike in a calender and Models that wanna get there name out or just be in the Calender for Fun then let me know! The Calender Will Turn out Great and for everyone that dooes it will Be Glad they Did...

Thanks

Andrew Wurst
Gimphsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wednesday Katy/Cypress Meet/Greet & Ride 08/08/2012 NewRider Events, Meets and Rides 74 08-09-2012 10:11 PM
Valentino Rossi & Jeremy Burgess in 2011? 08/22/2010 gsxrjai Taking it to the Track 4 08-26-2010 10:04 PM
MotoGP-round 13-Sunday night(08/31/08) at Firkin & Phoenix Scorpio Events, Meets and Rides 21 09-01-2008 09:50 AM
3/15 going away party M&G CaptainMorgan Events, Meets and Rides 48 03-20-2008 06:29 PM
Advertisement
Old 03-12-2008, 05:25 PM   #62
HellFroze
WhoCalledThisMeeting?

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
SOLD --> '02 R6

Like I said a few times... I have no problems with your shoot, I was going to try and help, if you wanted it... but, I asked you a few questions at 8:09am. teela asked you something at 8:02am... you responded to her at 10:10am... but failed to post a response to me. You could have just said, that... I am on my phone, will respond when I get home.

If you were having people PM you... and you were responding to them, responding to me with that simple statement, should not have been a problem via your phone.

Had you responded, then maybe some of the other statements that others posted might have not been posted.

Either way, I'm not trying to start drama... I was simply looking out for the community that I enjoy being a part of, and hope that the members that know me see that, and considering that you have less than 50 posts... show up and then ask for models/bikes for a calendar in which you will NOT make a profit, but are doing out of the goodness of your heart and then you will move to Florida... well, that doesn't sound like a scam to me...

And like I said, not everyone will like you're work everytime, all the time. Learn to take some criticism. It will help you out in the long run.

Last edited by HellFroze; 03-12-2008 at 05:27 PM.
HellFroze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 05:27 PM   #63
Gimphsp
R6 Owner

Bike(s):
Yamaha R6

Member Garage

And If You have any More Questions that I Missed Just PM Me and ask! I have no prob answering anything! If i don't answer right away Its Cause I do Have a Life and I will answer as soon as i can!

And As For My Last Name Guys I have Heard it All and You Aint Hurting My Feelings!

Andrew Wurst
Old 03-12-2008, 05:33 PM   #64
Gimphsp
R6 Owner

Bike(s):
Yamaha R6

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellFroze View Post
Like I said a few times... I have no problems with your shoot, I was going to try and help, if you wanted it... but, I asked you a few questions at 8:09am. teela asked you something at 8:02am... you responded to her at 10:10am... but failed to post a response to me. You could have just said, that... I am on my phone, will respond when I get home.

If you were having people PM you... and you were responding to them, responding to me with that simple statement, should not have been a problem via your phone.

Had you responded, then maybe some of the other statements that others posted might have not been posted.

Either way, I'm not trying to start drama... I was simply looking out for the community that I enjoy being a part of, and hope that the members that know me see that, and considering that you have less than 50 posts... show up and then ask for models/bikes for a calendar in which you will NOT make a profit, but are doing out of the goodness of your heart and then you will move to Florida... well, that doesn't sound like a scam to me...

And like I said, not everyone will like you're work everytime, all the time. Learn to take some criticism. It will help you out in the long run.

Sorry I did Not anwser your Post this Morning but your not the only one i did not write back right then. I am holding nothing against anyone. And as for the Post what does that matter. I might have only been on here for a short time cause i did not know about this. But I have made almost everything i could and have met alot of People. As for me moving to Florida that came up after the idea of this shoot. That was a spur of the moment thing that i was gonna be able to go. My Whole family lives down and i will be back many many times... And if i can get this done in time i will have them here before i leave if not i will mail them to someone on here to pass them out! I am doing this for Fun! No Scam...
Old 03-12-2008, 05:40 PM   #65
tyme2move

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
'99 Katana 600
'87 yamaha virago 535

Sounds fun! We'll be there!!
tyme2move is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 05:44 PM   #66
CubanGIXXER
R.I.P. Burns

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
'07 Suzuki GSXR 600

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to CubanGIXXER Send a message via Yahoo to CubanGIXXER
i just noticed something kinda funny ... the 2 photographers (hellfroze & gimphsp) both have the same bike ... older model, blue yami r6 ... hmmmmmm
CubanGIXXER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 05:45 PM   #67
Gimphsp
R6 Owner

Bike(s):
Yamaha R6

Member Garage

And we both take Pics Of Faster Bikes!!!!
Old 03-12-2008, 05:47 PM   #68
HellFroze
WhoCalledThisMeeting?

Bike(s):
SOLD --> '02 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanGIXXER View Post
i just noticed something kinda funny ... the 2 photographers (hellfroze & gimphsp) both have the same bike ... older model, blue yami r6 ... hmmmmmm
Dang it you figured it out... I've really been talking with myself all day long! I'm the real Gimphsp!

slowpoke! I noticed that first thing this morning.

And who you calling' older model!!!

Anyway, no hard feelings... good luck with your shoot.
Old 03-12-2008, 05:49 PM   #69
Gimphsp
R6 Owner

Bike(s):
Yamaha R6

Member Garage

Quote:

Well Mine is Old lol 2002....

Thanks your still welcome to come out!
Old 03-12-2008, 05:51 PM   #70
CubanGIXXER
R.I.P. Burns

Bike(s):
'07 Suzuki GSXR 600

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimphsp View Post
Well Mine is Old lol 2002....

Thanks your still welcome to come out!
... their both '02's!!!!
Old 03-12-2008, 05:52 PM   #71
CubanGIXXER
R.I.P. Burns

Bike(s):
'07 Suzuki GSXR 600

Member Garage

Quote:
Dang it you figured it out... I've really been talking with myself all day long! I'm the real Gimphsp!

well, i guess i could be referring to either your bike or YOU!!!
Old 03-12-2008, 06:32 PM   #72
Gimphsp
R6 Owner

Bike(s):
Yamaha R6

Member Garage

All right after all this let me get a head Count of who all is coming!

I am making a list and putting months with names! first come first serve!

1.Stirker
2.RCcola379---April
Old 03-12-2008, 07:47 PM   #73
recbr83
Carpe diem

Bike(s):
07' Honda CBR 600RR(stolen) & 2001 Aprilia RSV Mille (sold)

Send a message via AIM to recbr83 Send a message via Yahoo to recbr83
All right after all this let me get a head Count of who all is coming!

I am making a list and putting months with names! first come first serve!

1.Stirker
2.RCcola379---April
3.Recbr83 (Richard)---Depeneding work sch. wont know till next week
recbr83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 08:14 PM   #74
OMEGA
good eenin *****es

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2001 sv650(totalled) 01 yzfr6 now 2003sv1000

Member Garage

i checked out his website looks good the pics looked of good quality, whats the fuss about? people just wana be dicks or what?
Old 03-12-2008, 08:19 PM   #75
Gimphsp
R6 Owner

Bike(s):
Yamaha R6

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMEGA View Post
i checked out his website looks good the pics looked of good quality, whats the fuss about? people just wana be dicks or what?
Like i said the Wedding Pictures and the graduation Pictures are from this past year. I dont use that site for my work anymore... I Keep all my work on my laptop or hard copys!

Lets just get a good head count and have some fun..

Thx
Old 03-12-2008, 08:48 PM   #76
SecretAgent
The one and only

Bike(s):
08 Harley FXDB Street Bob

Send a message via AIM to SecretAgent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimphsp View Post
Like i said the Wedding Pictures and the graduation Pictures are from this past year. I dont use that site for my work anymore... I Keep all my work on my laptop or hard copys!

Lets just get a good head count and have some fun..

Thx
its the wedding and grad pics i was referring to....i didn't bother looking at anything else when i saw how terrible those were.
"There are some things nobody needs in this world, and a bright-red, hunch-back, warp-speed 900cc cafe racer is one of them - but I want one anyway, and on some days I actually believe I need one. That is why they are dangerous. "
-Hunter S. Thompson
SecretAgent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 08:55 PM   #77
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAgent View Post
its the wedding and grad pics i was referring to....i didn't bother looking at anything else when i saw how terrible those were.
Find a new thread... bro, do you feel better about yourself now? One thing to give criticism, whole nother deal just to bash someones work childishly.
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 08:55 PM   #78
Gimphsp
R6 Owner

Bike(s):
Yamaha R6

Member Garage

Congrats man!!!

Anyways Lets Move on This thread is back to Normal now Lets keep it that way!

Thx

Andrew
Old 03-12-2008, 08:56 PM   #79
SecretAgent
The one and only

Bike(s):
08 Harley FXDB Street Bob

Send a message via AIM to SecretAgent
oh and plz post some "recent" pics from your "portfolio." i'm just trying to let all these people, that think they're getting professional pics taken for a professional quality calender, know what they're really getting. which is some random dude taking pics of random bikes at random times of the day and randomly putting them in a calender.
"There are some things nobody needs in this world, and a bright-red, hunch-back, warp-speed 900cc cafe racer is one of them - but I want one anyway, and on some days I actually believe I need one. That is why they are dangerous. "
-Hunter S. Thompson
SecretAgent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 08:57 PM   #80
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAgent View Post
oh and plz post some "recent" pics from your "portfolio." i'm just trying to let all these people, that think they're getting professional pics taken for a professional quality calender, know what they're really getting.
No, clearly you're not. You are just flat out bashing him, grow up.
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement