Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Technical > Performance and Modifications
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2008, 12:20 AM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4-8 months

06' GSXR 750

Which is better??

I bought Street Fx Light pod kit and now i am debating on whether i made the right choice or not. I have yet to install them, but wanted to see what people recommend the most and which leds are reliable and easier to install. I saw some of the bikes on here with the leds on them and they look real nice, especially the bikes cerealkiller installed them on (and other peoples). Thanks
xdeviousdavex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 12:22 AM   #2
dont get behind me

Experience: 3 years

2008 yamaha r6s

street fx electro pods are good for the money and easy to install by ureself but if you wanted to get something else it will probably cost the same but not be as easy install .... w/ electro pods all u do is pill and stick....
ExtremeGas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 12:25 AM   #3
Enjoying The Greenery!

Green 2006 Kawasaki ZX6R

Send a message via AIM to Gumby
Just let me know.
Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 12:28 AM   #4
Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R ABS

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to dudewhrsmybike
What xtreme said, honestly you can do it yourself but thats all up to you. If I were you I'd use velcro vs. double-sided tape or what have you. That way if/when you take off your fairings you just take the pod right off. Just take your time to hide the wires and be creative. I did mine myself. I was intimidated at first but its really easy. Was a great sense of accomplishment

It's GREEN, it's FAST, and it says Ninja on it
dudewhrsmybike is offline   Reply With Quote