MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track > Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2008, 09:53 AM   #21
hotnanas
i rock knobbies

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 10+ years

Quote:
Originally Posted by YZFracer212 View Post
there is a local guy that can do it too, rat racing they are in alvin by skeeters motocross park
he did my cylinder...he's an awesome guy, and is very reasonable with the price of things...
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New to me 2008 "Vegas Stock/ National" KLX110 Street Ninja Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 5 08-08-2010 12:11 AM
Want to roadrace a mini bike?? CarbonJames Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing 16 10-31-2008 02:42 PM
DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION, AGENDA 2008 FastLine Off Topic 9 11-15-2006 03:36 PM
Stunters that roadrace... 2manybikes Stunters Lounge 0 05-03-2006 01:04 PM
Advertisement
Old 03-12-2008, 10:48 AM   #22
Scorpio
Twist the Grip, Let'r Rip

Feedback Rating: (6)

Trackdays: 10+

450x sumo (sold)
RC51 (sold)
Honda Grom 125(sold)

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Scorpio
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodyhudson View Post
A WISE OLD MAN ONCE TOLD ME... " IF YOU AINT CHEATIN, YOU AINT WINNIN. AND ITS ONLY CHEATIN IF YOU GET CAUGHT ". A LITTLE FOOD FOR THOUGHT

that explains alot
Old 03-12-2008, 11:16 AM   #23
jodyhudson

Feedback Rating: (5)

Send a message via Yahoo to jodyhudson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post

that explains alot
no bro... thats just simply called "SPANKIN UR "

trust me... i was out motored by 3 other 65's out there. but when it came to the corners, id slide mine rite up the and use them for a berm. its called aggressive riding. u should try it sumtime
Old 03-12-2008, 11:51 AM   #24
hotnanas
i rock knobbies

Jody, what class were you guys racing in? Mylaps.com has you guys in F7 expert?
Old 03-12-2008, 11:55 AM   #25
jodyhudson

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotnanas View Post
Jody, what class were you guys racing in? Mylaps.com has you guys in F7 expert?
thats messed up. we signed up for F6. must be a mistake.
Old 03-12-2008, 12:51 PM   #26
Scorpio

450x sumo (sold)
RC51 (sold)
Honda Grom 125(sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
no bro... thats just simply called "SPANKIN UR "

trust me... i was out motored by 3 other 65's out there. but when it came to the corners, id slide mine rite up the and use them for a berm. its called aggressive riding. u should try it sumtime

ehh,
if your that hard up to win a tmgp race, I'd say you have some aggression issues.

I keep my passes clean and appreciate it when the courtesy is returned.
Now if theres a fat purse on the other side of that finish line, things might be a little different.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:38 PM   #27
jodyhudson

Quote:
ehh,
if your that hard up to win a tmgp race, I'd say you have some aggression issues.

I keep my passes clean and appreciate it when the courtesy is returned.
Now if theres a fat purse on the other side of that finish line, things might be a little different.
i dont go out there to win i go out there to flog the out of my little bike, have sum fun, talk sum and go home. i dont give 2 about trophies or points. its just an oportunity to play and have sum fun. sorry my aggressive riding gets sum people all sad and i didnt know we were in a knitting compitition

aggression issues thats an understatement ! i know ur leathers and ur bike. if i remember correctly i gave u plenty of room when passing you. so dry your eyes. ill be sure and use hand signals next time i pass u i only bang bars with the front runners. u slow guys arent even worth it... u dont even put up much of a fight. i blink and ur gone (then repeat every 3 laps). ive never heard of a fast guy comin over and about sum rubbin. last i checked the sayin goes... "RUBBINS RACIN".

plus, dont take me so serious. im just around anywayz
Old 03-12-2008, 03:35 PM   #28
MadseasoN

Feedback Rating: (1)

Jody, what number are you?
Old 03-12-2008, 03:48 PM   #29
jodyhudson

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadseasoN View Post
Jody, what number are you?
i was #49 KX65 on sunday. i think i remember passin u guys too i kept seein the madseason logo on the little red gastanks as i kept goin by. thought it looked very familiar
Old 03-12-2008, 04:18 PM   #30
Scorpio

450x sumo (sold)
RC51 (sold)
Honda Grom 125(sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
i dont go out there to win i go out there to flog the out of my little bike, have sum fun, talk sum and go home. i dont give 2 about trophies or points. its just an oportunity to play and have sum fun. sorry my aggressive riding gets sum people all sad and i didnt know we were in a knitting compitition

aggression issues thats an understatement ! i know ur leathers and ur bike. if i remember correctly i gave u plenty of room when passing you. so dry your eyes. ill be sure and use hand signals next time i pass u i only bang bars with the front runners. u slow guys arent even worth it... u dont even put up much of a fight. i blink and ur gone (then repeat every 3 laps). ive never heard of a fast guy comin over and about sum rubbin. last i checked the sayin goes... "RUBBINS RACIN".

plus, dont take me so serious. im just around anywayz
, calm down killer, I never said you made a dirty pass on me, I was just stating that I don't ride that way(using other riders as berms).
Trust me, if someone leans into me, I aint gonna , I'm just gonna lean right back.
Old 03-12-2008, 04:54 PM   #31
Scorpio

450x sumo (sold)
RC51 (sold)
Honda Grom 125(sold)

Member Garage

Quote:

that explains alot
this was'nt directed towards you by the way. was refferring to last years lw class.
Old 03-12-2008, 05:04 PM   #32
jodyhudson

Quote:
, calm down killer, I never said you made a dirty pass on me, I was just stating that I don't ride that way(using other riders as berms).
Trust me, if someone leans into me, I aint gonna , I'm just gonna lean right back.
im calm homie im just a little on the animated side. u will figure that out once u get to know me.
Old 03-12-2008, 05:10 PM   #33
jodyhudson

Quote:
this was'nt directed towards you by the way. was refferring to last years lw class.
i gotcha now. i thought u was sayin thats why i was passin ya. OOOOPS ! my bad. i deserve a i must have been hittin the bong too hard this mornin
Old 03-12-2008, 07:43 PM   #34
MadseasoN

Quote:
i was #49 KX65 on sunday. i think i remember passin u guys too i kept seein the madseason logo on the little red gastanks as i kept goin by. thought it looked very familiar
I hope you did pass us. KX65 is at least 6HP more than my bike.

Yall's lap times look good.
Old 03-12-2008, 07:50 PM   #35
jodyhudson

Quote:
I hope you did pass us. KX65 is at least 6HP more than my bike.

Yall's lap times look good.
the times were ok. im capable of doin better. the bike was not in the best of shape. bald tires that were slick as ice. old top-end that didnt have good compression. and a broken frame. we did ok for the we were riding...
Old 03-12-2008, 08:04 PM   #36
MadseasoN

Quote:
the times were ok. im capable of doin better. the bike was not in the best of shape. bald tires that were slick as ice. old top-end that didnt have good compression. and a broken frame. we did ok for the we were riding...
Our bike wasn't perfect, that's fer sure.

Actually, I almost took out the #49 bike coming out of T4 when it passed me on the left. Had to stand it up pretty quick or I would've hit the back tire.
Old 03-13-2008, 08:03 AM   #37
jodyhudson

Quote:

Actually, I almost took out the #49 bike coming out of T4 when it passed me on the left. Had to stand it up pretty quick or I would've hit the back tire.
U AND A BUNCH OF OTHERS. I ALWAYS DIVE TO THE INSIDE THERE AND TAKE THE OTHER GUYS LINE AWAY BEFORE THEY HAVE A CHANCE TO TURN IN. IM SORRY IF I SPOOKED YOU. JUST AN OLD TRICK I USED ALOT WHEN I USED TO RACE 125GP BIKES BACK IN THE DAY. BESIDES, U WOULDNT HAVE TAKIN ME OUT. IF YOU WERE GONNA HIT MY BACK TIRE, IT WOULD HAVE MORE THAN LIKELY TAKEN YOU OUT INSTEAD. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IN THAT SITUATION. THE GUY ON THE OUTSIDE IS THE ONE THAT USUALLY GETS FUKKED. THATS WHY THAT WORKS SO WELL. ESPECIALLY ON MOTARDS CAUSE THE GUY ON THE OUTSIDE GENERALLY ENDS UP GETTIN USED AS A BERM
Old 03-13-2008, 09:23 AM   #38
hotnanas
i rock knobbies

Quote:

haha, I passed you and Gianni in that same corner at the same time cuz you two were dicing it up...you were trying to pass him outside, he was trying to take the inside...so I just split both of you and went on my way!

I really can't wait to do it again...this weekend anyone?
Old 03-13-2008, 09:33 AM   #39
MadseasoN

Quote:
U AND A BUNCH OF OTHERS. I ALWAYS DIVE TO THE INSIDE THERE AND TAKE THE OTHER GUYS LINE AWAY BEFORE THEY HAVE A CHANCE TO TURN IN. IM SORRY IF I SPOOKED YOU. JUST AN OLD TRICK I USED ALOT WHEN I USED TO RACE 125GP BIKES BACK IN THE DAY. BESIDES, U WOULDNT HAVE TAKIN ME OUT. IF YOU WERE GONNA HIT MY BACK TIRE, IT WOULD HAVE MORE THAN LIKELY TAKEN YOU OUT INSTEAD. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IN THAT SITUATION. THE GUY ON THE OUTSIDE IS THE ONE THAT USUALLY GETS FUKKED. THATS WHY THAT WORKS SO WELL. ESPECIALLY ON MOTARDS CAUSE THE GUY ON THE OUTSIDE GENERALLY ENDS UP GETTIN USED AS A BERM
Afraid not. If I'm going down ... you're going down. I keed, I keed.

But seriously. One crash and you lose all the time gained by stuffing other bikes and using 'old tricks'. That's the beauty of an endurance race. Average times are what wins races, not necessarily passing other bikes.

You do know that we're in different classes, right? You can pass us all day and you still won't beat us.

Last edited by MadseasoN; 03-13-2008 at 09:38 AM.
Old 03-13-2008, 10:40 AM   #40
jodyhudson

Quote:
Afraid not. If I'm going down ... you're going down. I keed, I keed.

But seriously. One crash and you lose all the time gained by stuffing other bikes and using 'old tricks'. That's the beauty of an endurance race. Average times are what wins races, not necessarily passing other bikes.
You do know that we're in different classes, right? You can pass us all day and you still won't beat us.
who said i was the one that was gonna crash ?

u obviously dont know about winning endurance races if thats your theory ! u are preachin to the wrong guy about how to endurance race check the CMRA results for the overall BigBike Endurance series for 2003 & 2004 and tell me who you see in the top 2 spots. you see that team named Vinyl Edge Racing... that would be me cheif so save ur advice about endurance racing, cause i think i know what im doin hotrod

just so you know. i dont race for class in endurance. the overall is the only thing that counts to me. so yeah... i pretty much spanked ur all day long
Closed Thread

Advertisement