MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2008, 06:11 PM   #21
melissa claire
hardy har har

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
a honda and a suzuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlRacer View Post
So watcha tryin' to say woman?
lol eat real food.

next you will be asking about brunch suggestions preferring places with those tiny cucumber sandwiches.
melissa claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
So You Can Buy Fast Food with Food Stamps Now? Scorpio The Circus 21 07-16-2013 03:48 PM
Fast Food Nutrition Guides... Solracer Health and Fitness 22 01-13-2011 12:28 PM
More fast food bath time!!! blends Off Topic 55 12-12-2008 08:13 PM
Ever gone through a fast food DRIVE THROUGH? ddgtomahawk General Discussion (Moto Related) 31 11-05-2008 07:51 PM
FAST FOOD FREESTYLE FastLine Off Topic 6 12-07-2006 01:56 AM
Advertisement
Old 03-05-2008, 06:12 PM   #22
gem
o_O

Send a message via AIM to gem
empire cafe has GREAT soup! so does new york pizzeria.

Attention for Rent: PM for a free quote.
Ask about the Emerald Club to see if you qualify for membership today!

gem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 06:12 PM   #23
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years
taco bell crispy tacos macro breakdown is prolly better than most of those fast food salads
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 06:13 PM   #24
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by gem View Post
empire cafe has GREAT soup! so does new york pizzeria.
Nice, both only about 75 miles away
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 06:13 PM   #25
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0opstlnksal0t View Post
taco bell crispy tacos macro breakdown is prolly better than most of those fast food salads
but 100x worse for you :/:
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
Old 03-05-2008, 06:15 PM   #26
gem
o_O

Quote:
Nice, both only about 75 miles away
i tried...

Quote:
true!

imo-real men eat salad's every once in a while.

Old 03-05-2008, 06:16 PM   #27
melissa claire
hardy har har

Bike(s):
a honda and a suzuki

Quote:
i tried...

true!

Whatever is left inside the cow.
Old 03-05-2008, 06:19 PM   #28
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7

Quote:
not really, compared to a mcdonalds processed chicken breast salad sprayed with chemicals to preserve the veggies, and drenched in fat-sauce....
Old 03-05-2008, 06:21 PM   #29
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7

Quote:
i tried...

true!

nothing wrong with salads bro, she sounds like she messin wit ya, but u gotta get teh fiber!
Old 03-05-2008, 07:18 PM   #30
gem
o_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa claire View Post
Whatever is left inside the cow.
gross.

Quote:
not really, compared to a mcdonalds processed chicken breast salad sprayed with chemicals to preserve the veggies, and drenched in fat-sauce....
your comparing that to taco bell? right...

Quote:
nothing wrong with salads bro, she sounds like she messin wit ya, but u gotta get teh fiber!
i'm not messin.. your body will thank you for it and if you can do something good for you every once in a blue moon, you won't have problems later in life. a little fiber never hurt anyone. unless you meet someone named little fiber and they kick your ...

Old 03-05-2008, 09:26 PM   #31
melissa claire
hardy har har

Bike(s):
a honda and a suzuki

some salads are not all that healthy compared to, say, a pb&j sandwich or a grilled chicken sandwich.

I find it funny that people eat a salad with fried chicken, ham, and all sorts of fatty dressings on top and still think they are doing their body a whole lot of good, when those people can go eat a lean steak or a grilled chicken and have a much healthier meal. Fiber is good but too much can cause your intestines to act crazy. Ask any bodybuilder about that during their cut phase. p0opstlnksal0t can chime in on that (you are cutting right?)

I would rather workout like crazy so that i can whatever i want. I run 5 miles a day and will gladly run 5 more if i never have to touch a salad again.

just my worthless opinion.
Old 03-05-2008, 09:37 PM   #32
ruthlessimage
2007 GSX-R 600

oilve garden salad to go. $4.75 for the WIN!
ruthlessimage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 09:45 PM   #33
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Member Garage

Bout an hour away...
Old 03-06-2008, 03:09 PM   #34
gem
o_O

Quote:
some salads are not all that healthy compared to, say, a pb&j sandwich or a grilled chicken sandwich.

I find it funny that people eat a salad with fried chicken, ham, and all sorts of fatty dressings on top and still think they are doing their body a whole lot of good, when those people can go eat a lean steak or a grilled chicken and have a much healthier meal. Fiber is good but too much can cause your intestines to act crazy. Ask any bodybuilder about that during their cut phase. p0opstlnksal0t can chime in on that (you are cutting right?)

I would rather workout like crazy so that i can whatever i want. I run 5 miles a day and will gladly run 5 more if i never have to touch a salad again.

no matter what you do you still have to watch what you eat...

Old 03-06-2008, 03:24 PM   #35
amber|alexis

Experience: 4 years

Member Garage

chik fil a's chargrilled chicken salad w/fat free honey mustard is GOOD. And they give you sunflowers to sprinkle over it. YUMMMM

amber|alexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 03:25 PM   #36
amber|alexis

Experience: 4 years

Member Garage

Quote:

eff that, i hate running. I envy you :/:

amber|alexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 03:26 PM   #37
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7

Quote:

true, but to say you can eat whatever you want and not gain fat doesnt make you healthy. just because i cut on 4000 calories, doesnt mean i can get all my cals from burger king and jack in the crack. i use my food intake as a tool to help sculpt my body, so macro breakdown is key for me.

most salads in the fast food world are worthless anyways. drenched with ranch and crispy fried chip thingies, lol... not to mention a big fried chicken breast (drained of nutrients and replaced by saturated fat) i personally like salads. i rarely eat food for enjoyment, unless im eating a cheatmeal (which by todays standards is prolly still pretty clean). like i said before, if your gonna eat a fast food salad, you might as well eat a couple taco bell crispy tacos.

Advertisement