MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2005, 02:30 AM   #21
zero4o3

Feedback Rating: (0)

Send a message via AIM to zero4o3 Send a message via Yahoo to zero4o3
Re: wtf police...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.FMX
dude that sux man ya u need to go to the office tomarrow and ask them what the is up with that because they really cant tell you that u can park there then give u a ticket i wouod check on that.. do u have the other two tickets and if not tell them to check there records cause they have to keep that on campus
i never got a copy of hte first 2 tickets, the only reason i got the 3rd one was because he handed it to me... the guy was setting them on the seat of my bike and just leaving them there. and he called into the office and asked for my records and she said i had 2 tickets already so i was like :dontknow: and when i told him i had not seen the tickets he called me a liar lol, who would get a 2 tickets then still do it?

the funny thing is, he didnt say anythign about me not having insurance and the bike being un regesterd and not inspected, just kept rambling on about yellow stripes
Old 09-21-2005, 08:05 AM   #22
hotcknstrips
Bevo's royal guard.

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
09 Buell 1125CR

"the funny thing is, he didnt say anythign about me not having insurance and the bike being un regesterd and not inspected, just kept rambling on about yellow stripes "

Thats casue it was a non moving violation. If you were riding it, he would've popo you for the insurance and registration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Weird Lady
Mucus Membrane!
hotcknstrips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 10:27 AM   #23
Jester

Bike(s):
400EX, 90 Mini, R1

Man, that is one sweet avator!

JZ
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 10:31 AM   #24
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
Man, that is one sweet avator!

JZ
he has all the GOOD ones :biggthumpup:
CarbonJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 10:36 AM   #25
Stone_618

Bike(s):
'03 ZX6R 636

Send a message via AIM to Stone_618 Send a message via MSN to Stone_618

FTP!!!!!
da police!!

they cant do a thing on private property. they only they have jursidiction over on private property is handicapped spaces and fire lanes and like that that the city will always have control over. see, the city makes business have fire lanes and handicapped spots for legitmate reasons, but they can tell anybody on a private parking llot that they cant park upside down, left to right or backwards. they cant say about that. they can give you a ticket if your in the handicapped or fire lane only. does that makes sense?

fuckda police!! fight it!!
Old 09-21-2005, 10:40 AM   #26
PORSCHITO

Feedback Rating: (1)

Send a message via AIM to PORSCHITO Send a message via Yahoo to PORSCHITO

if they are campus cops u can always report them... and give details about the person who instructed u to park there.... i would raise if they told me to park there and then gave me a ticket.
PORSCHITO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 01:07 PM   #27
Capafool
QuePaso Racing

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'01 Gixxer 1k (Track)
'10 Duc 848 (Street)
'05 Drz-110 (Tarded)

Send a message via AIM to Capafool Send a message via MSN to Capafool

I got pulled over once and was told that I had been reported doing tricks by someone. funny thing is I WASN'T AT ALL. So I asked him to show me the proof of what I had been doing and he got piisssed and was like "You want to keep talking back to me?" I was like WTF all I asked was for proof don't get your panties in a wad.

Some cops just don't need to be cops and give those that do the right thing bad names. idiots.
CMRA Sprints #486
TMGP Endurance #46
"Scientists discover the world that exists; Engineers create the world that never was."
Capafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 12:17 PM   #28
hfa3g11
OG

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

2005 Honda CBR600RR Tribal Edition *retired*

Send a message via AIM to hfa3g11

omg its pretty gay saying the police. say that when something happenes to you and you need them. sure a lot of them are , but , i think its a bit ridiculous.
hfa3g11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 12:37 PM   #29
sshaikh01
The guitar boys

THE POLICE

right:
sshaikh01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005, 08:46 AM   #30
ShortbyNature
Member since day 1

Bike(s):
05' R1

Send a message via AIM to ShortbyNature Send a message via Yahoo to ShortbyNature

i can give u to pieces of advice for parking tickets... cuz ive gotten around a 150 of them in 4 years.

1 u can go down town to the court and talk to the judge when ever u want and tell her the circumstances and more than likely she will dissmiss them... just tell her what happend and that u know where to park now and u dont feel this is fair and tell her how the cop acted...

2 if that doesnt work or ur to lazy then dont pay them becuase nothing will ever happen... no warrants no nothing... parking tickets are not a warrantable citation. the most that can happen is, if u get enough tickets and after some amount of time (at least 3 months) u will get a boot notice. and then if a cop or meter maid runs ur plates other than the normal just giving u a ticket process, then they can boot ur bike hahahahaha untill u pay the tickets that day and then they will tow it.... BUT that will never happen. AND if u go to tax office where u change title... say ur LP got stollen and a new one is 9 bux SAY ITS STOLEN OR ITS MORE.... in doing this all ur tickets disappear with those plates because thas how the city keeps track of it. its to the plates not the vin. so new plates means clean slate...