MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2005, 08:01 PM   #1
zero4o3

Feedback Rating: (0)

Send a message via AIM to zero4o3 Send a message via Yahoo to zero4o3
wtf police...

i came out of class today and had 2 squad cars waiting for me by my bike,
one office gets out of his car with his hand on his gun.... while the other yells at me because i am parked in a yellow striped zone (even tho the secritary of the collage police department, the person incharge of the parkign passes and what not. told me i was only allowed to park in these areas,) then he gives me a ticket and tells me i am lucky all he is doing is giving me a ticket because this is the "third" ticket he has given me, he claims he has put a ticket on my bike every day i have that class (once a week) and i have not seen any of them :( when i asked him where i was allowed to park sense im not allowed to use parking space's (that want to save those for cars so there is more parking) he told me i would have to use "the yellow stripped off secions in the corner of hte parking lot" then he contienued by yelling at me about how us "young kids" need to "quit beign so lazy" then his friend called me a idiot and asked me how i even got into the school if i couldnt figure out that yellow stripped areas where not for parking in. then another guy who has a warrior and ran into thsi same problem a few weeks ago shows up and trys to ask the 2nd officer who is just standign around being a jack the same thing i was trying to find out "where do you want me to park if i cant park in the yellow striped areas or hte parkign spaces" and "but i was instructed to park here and i didnt get any of the tickets you "left for me" "

what am i suposed to do? pay 3 tickets because i parked in the area i was instructed to? :dontknow:

there is no way im paying those tickets and there was no need for the way they treated me when i had not done anything to them.

just kinda angry needed to rant about htis bs
Old 09-20-2005, 08:09 PM   #2
Zapata
a.k.a Dos Equis

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'13 Victory Cross Country
'13 Victory Judge

Member Garage

Re: wtf police...

Did the pig oooppssss..sorry, I mean the cop (no need to insult the pigs, the animal), call you an idiot...??? Can they insult you...???? What about if you tell a Cop he's an idiot....????

...!!!!

F T P...!!!!
Zapata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 08:18 PM   #3
moto
03 r6 limited

that sucks....its lilke that makes me hate cops, but i would think that if you really had permission from someone from the school to park there, than you should talk to them about it and if it cant be resolved with some phone calls from the school, fight the case and go to court. if the case even goes through (they usually get dismissed due to lack of jurors,or no shows, and what not) but if it did, the person from the school is a pretty good witness in your defense......anyways thats just my .02 *disclaimer* this is not professional legal advice just what iv learned from past experiences :biggthumpup:
moto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 08:27 PM   #4
zero4o3

the worse part is that the 2 officers who where waiting for me, one of them is a the officer for that campus and he works with the person who told me to park there and basicly called me a liar, im going to complain with the guy who rides the warrior that had the same prob. next week after the hurricane goes past,

2 of the tickets are threw the collage like 50 bucks each or somthign and one of them is an offical ticket that he said would be at least 500 or at least thats what he said,

but you have to be pretty dumb to set a ticket on the seat of a motorcycle and expect it to be there 4 hours later when the student gets out of class.

maybe there will be an "accident" this weekend involving a tree and one or 2 of his cars
Old 09-20-2005, 08:52 PM   #5
sshaikh01
The guitar boys

Yes the mother suckers dis-respect the citizens by all means.

Sadly you're stuck with the ticket.

THE POLICE
sshaikh01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 08:54 PM   #6
SE_Ryder122

Bike(s):
2001 R6 Champions Edition (Sold)

that is definately some bullshit. what school do you go to?
SE_Ryder122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 08:57 PM   #7
The Menace
We Fly HI

Bike(s):
CR250,CR450,Kx125 Fmx out, and 2 50's 1 real 1 knock off

go to the security office and talk to them because actually and hpd officer can not give you a ticket on campus because it is privat property i had one droped one time for something like that and also you should of got his badge number and name because they cant really say sht like that to you for not breaking any law..
The Menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 09:05 PM   #8
Jester

Bike(s):
400EX, 90 Mini, R1

FTP!!! FRY THEIR PORK SKINS!!
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 09:41 PM   #9
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

Get something in writing from the school and take it before the judge. right:

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 10:00 PM   #10
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Bike(s):
01 Yamaha R6, 125 BBB mini

Send a message via AIM to dotcom Send a message via MSN to dotcom Send a message via Yahoo to dotcom

hello... this is Mr. ADD

I NEED CLIFF NOTES!!!

nightrider?

where are you when i need you!?

www.myspace.com/motohouston
dotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 10:00 PM   #11
zero4o3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.FMX
go to the security office and talk to them because actually and hpd officer can not give you a ticket on campus because it is privat property i had one droped one time for something like that and also you should of got his badge number and name because they cant really say sht like that to you for not breaking any law..
one of them was campus security and he wrote me the 2 tickets that i never got, then when he wrote the 3rd the other guy came with him who is pasadena or deer park pd im not sure which but works with the campus also somthign like that, its san jac central to

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcom
hello... this is Mr. ADD

I NEED CLIFF NOTES!!!
cops gave me 2 tickets i didnt get cause they left them sitting on the seat of my bike while i wsa in class then waiting for me to come out from class the 3rd week gave me another ticket and acted like dicks ... one of them asked me how i got into the school if i was to dumb to realize where i parked was a no parking zone (i was parked where the person at the security office told me to)
Old 09-20-2005, 10:07 PM   #12
linjy2

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
02 SV650S
08 WR250X
08 CBR600RR

Send a message via AIM to linjy2

wow sucks, i go to both UH and HCC and both place has spaces for motorcycle parking. i park on the yellow striped lines sometimes too, but rarely.
linjy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 10:47 PM   #13
zzr03

They are right about the privat property thing. Yeah get somrthing in writing its the only thing the judge will believe. Try to get some pic also. That sucks they were dicks. Its like that that give us a bad name. If you can find out their names you can call their supervisor, if the supervisor is worth a or if that officer has a lot of complaints it might do some good.
zzr03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 11:05 PM   #14
jeffrh
Big Long Member

Bike(s):
05 Repsol 1KRR

Cops wonder why they have a bad name. I was going along I45 between The Woodlands and Spring in my 1 ton dually truck at night. Going the speed limit. Had not been drinking. I was doing nothing wrong, and this trooper pulls up behind me on my left side and shines his big bright spot light in my cab for a while, then drives on. WTF? What was that for.... Thanks a lot azz. Imagine if I'd done that to someone. They would have thrown me in jail!
2000 Dodge Viper GTS ACR
2004 Lexus RX330
1999 Lexus RX470
2005 Polaris Predator 500 TLD
2004 Polaris Predator 90
www.springsportbikes.com

jeffssig
jeffrh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 11:05 PM   #15
bandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapata
Did the pig* * oooppssss..sorry, I mean the cop (no need to insult the pigs, the animal), call you an idiot...??? Can they insult you...???? What about if you tell a Cop he's an idiot....????

...!!!!*

F T P...!!!!
You said it all there brother right:
bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 12:02 AM   #16
The Menace
We Fly HI

Bike(s):
CR250,CR450,Kx125 Fmx out, and 2 50's 1 real 1 knock off

dude that sux man ya u need to go to the office tomarrow and ask them what the is up with that because they really cant tell you that u can park there then give u a ticket i wouod check on that.. do u have the other two tickets and if not tell them to check there records cause they have to keep that on campus
The Menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 12:38 AM   #17
Los
Gang Member

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

Send a message via AIM to Los

Sorry just testing my avatar
Old 09-21-2005, 12:48 AM   #18
MiniBusa

Member Garage

fight the the system , for real though that sucks
Old 09-21-2005, 12:59 AM   #19
EFmang
secret AGENT

Trackdays: 10+

Send a message via AIM to EFmang

freedom of speech you can speak your opinion.. but can not verbally assult their is a pretty fine line between the two and try if you please but i cant garuntee if the cop is being a already that he wouldnt put you in jail or arrest you for fun... you can speak your opinion. ex. " I FEEL YOUR A JERK" I FEEL YOUR A WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN SCREW WITH COLLEGE KIDS THAT ARE TRYIN TO DO SOMTHING WITH THEIR LIFE UNLIKE YOU" ...... VERBAL ABuse.... ex... YOU SUCKER, you stupid . anything without i feel... cuz its not in your opionion but stating. or assulting..... like i siad i wouldnt try it but if you wanna go for it be my guest
Old 09-21-2005, 01:49 AM   #20
KiNG $h!T
Fugkwhacha heard!!!!

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
MIA!!!

Send a message via AIM to KiNG $h!T

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigdawgR6
Sorry just testing my avatar