MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2008, 05:00 PM   #1
cogs69
Mayor of Coggerville

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
79cc mini cruiser

Cycle La Grange

Mods, being a fund raiser, I figured it wouldn't be a problem posting this here. If there is a problem please let me know.

My mom has started an annual fund raiser for "Habitat for humanity" and it is in a couple weeks. It is on Saturday March, 15. If any of you would like to attend, there is a motorcycle and classic car show, as well as a bike (cyclist) ride. Last time we had food, and live music. It is a very nice ride on back roads for those of you who have not ridden in the Fayetteville rides. Here is a newsletter she sent me, as I will be working the event.

Our registrations are way up from last year, I’m projecting that we’ll have 200 riders. We’ve also added an Old Car Show, and a Motorcycle Show to our daily events. If you know of anyone who has either a motorcycle or an old car ask them to bring them to the square and join in the fun. They can get more details about everything, or download a registration form at http://www.cyclelagrange.org.

I’ve sent out a press release today:
Press Release:
Cycle La Grange would like to invite all Cyclists, Motorcycles and Old Car owners to join us on March 15, 2008, for the 3rd annual Ride for Habitat for Humanity. Come and help us build a house!
Cyclists: Whether you are practicing for the BP MS 150, your next ride or simply want to enjoy the fresh air of Fayette County, you will find that La Grange has what you are looking for. From the challenge of our hills to many scenic routes, ranging from 20 miles to 73 miles, we have you covered.
MOTORCYCLE SHOW: Motorcycle owners come and join in the fun and enter your bike into a judged Motorcycle Show. We will be awarding 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies. Entry fee $5.00.

OLD CAR SHOW: Old car owners come and join in the fun and enter your automobile into a judged Old Car Show. We will be awarding 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies. Entry fee $10.00.
For more information and to download registration forms for all three events go to: http://www.cyclelagrange.org

It would be nice to see some of you motohouston people there if you aren't going to be getting geared up for T and Carbon's wedding.

If you do in fact sign up for this. Let me know on this thread so I can keep a running tab of who are going to be there. Thanks.

Last edited by cogs69; 03-04-2008 at 05:03 PM.
cogs69 is offline   Reply With Quote