MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2008, 10:50 PM   #1
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

Any Cops in NW....

...That would let me do a ride along with them? I need to do one for one of my Criminal Justice classes and thought it would be neat if it was one of the officers from the board. PM me if you would prefer. Thanks!

~Keith
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
!! cops, cops, cops... floyd600 Off Topic 6 11-05-2010 10:19 AM
one for GB, Cops chasing Cops RACER X Off Topic 11 02-16-2009 01:26 PM
NW MEET& GREET 02/05/08 NW txgsxrbob Events, Meets and Rides 80 02-12-2008 03:38 PM
NW Peeps (Katy, Cypress, NW Houston) Wednesday 8/15 Meet&Cruise 8PM Northside G35 Events, Meets and Rides 65 08-17-2007 01:04 AM
oh no its the cops!!!! TIFFANY&Co. General Discussion (Moto Related) 26 02-27-2006 09:26 PM
Advertisement
Old 03-03-2008, 10:52 PM   #2
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(

Only if you promise that the girl in your avatar will be there......

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 10:54 PM   #3
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by del240z View Post
Only if you promise that the girl in your avatar will be there......
Real police only, men in thongs need not apply
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
Old 03-03-2008, 10:54 PM   #4
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 11:23 PM   #5
ANTISOCIAL

Bike(s):
05 cbr 600 rr

Send a message via AIM to ANTISOCIAL
Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlRacer View Post
...That would let me do a ride along with them? I need to do one for one of my Criminal Justice classes and thought it would be neat if it was one of the officers from the board. PM me if you would prefer. Thanks!

~Keith
If you can't find anyone ,just come over to my house and ride 50's for about 20 minutes and a cop will give you a ride.
Old 03-03-2008, 11:23 PM   #6
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdvet View Post
Contact Precinct 4 Constable, Harris County Sheriff or HPD and see if they can't hook you up. Let them know that it's a req for your criminal justice class.
I could ride with any of them, Precint 4 is really good about scheduling you quickly too. Just trying to see if I could roll with someone from the board though. I would just do it here with SHSU PD but since they charged me on a PI within the past year I can't :/:

One of my roommates rode w/ Precinct 4 during night shift and loved it. We both signed up to go w/ DPS a while back but they are slowwww moving on their paperwork.

~Keith
Old 03-04-2008, 12:19 AM   #7
andre3k
I see dead people...

You could always ride with me, but I am an accident investigator. I only really get called out until someone dies or is about to die. Can't really predict when that is going to happen.
andre3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 12:26 AM   #8
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre3k View Post
You could always ride with me, but I am an accident investigator. I only really get called out until someone dies or is about to die. Can't really predict when that is going to happen.
Sounds like it may be an eye-opener PM'ing.
Old 03-04-2008, 01:13 AM   #9
andre3k
I see dead people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdvet View Post
Not really, if you been to PP1 then you've worked his beat
dont forget about ASI.
Old 03-04-2008, 01:16 AM   #10
Cody_Rules
this.

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
650r nekkid

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Cody_Rules
i wanna do a ride along with a police officer in an area with high drug and prostitution problems
Old 03-04-2008, 01:21 AM   #11
andre3k
I see dead people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody_Rules View Post
i wanna do a ride along with a police officer in an area with high drug and prostitution problems
oooohhhhh. I know this one legged prostitute named Carla. She had a crush on me but I her off the last time I arrested her. She's all yours now buddy.
Old 03-04-2008, 01:22 AM   #12
Cody_Rules
this.

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
650r nekkid

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Cody_Rules
ive been patrolling 45 and airport and also telephone for a while just watching drug deals and go down i hookers get picked up dropped off and picked back up again i need a friend that patrols that area to call when i see something lol

undercover pedestrian style

Advertisement