MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2008, 07:05 PM   #21
Htownz

Member Garage

Dayum what a jackass. I got friends who came back and they all agree there is no sense of leadership at all over there. I support the troops too, it's about time we get those kids out of there.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
McCain debates HIMSELF on supporting Bush Candy The Circus 14 10-06-2008 10:48 PM
MIA:Stop supporting Terrorism by buying her CD's Heytalktoryan Off Topic 20 08-12-2008 09:00 PM
Advertisement
Old 03-03-2008, 07:09 PM   #22
S_M_J82
Prime Time!!!

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

2003 kawasaki z1000

Send a message via AIM to S_M_J82
he will get what is coming to him. now that the video is out it will get a lot of publicity and he will get arrested. i'm sure. but that dude is a . lets throw him off that ledge and see how well he bounces.
Old 03-03-2008, 07:35 PM   #23
Sifu-TZ
#1 Satans' Buttnuggets

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
Husky 450SMR motard

I see that dude in the airport, I'll thank him for all he's done in the name of our country. Then I'd stick my whole fist up his .

Fastline motorcycle school grid marshal.
SBN. We're coming for your wife and daughters.
Sifu-TZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 07:38 PM   #24
CalamariKid

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2008 FZ1, 1995 R1100GS, 2008 WR450F

http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news..._video_030308/

Don't be too quick to judge him until you know the facts. I seriously doubt that it is a real puppy that he threw off the cliff, but regardless he is now in a world of .
CalamariKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 07:42 PM   #25
Squoddybody
This is me.

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

I hope that wasn't real. :/:

follow me on IG - squoddybody
Squoddybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 07:46 PM   #26
Candie

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalamariKid View Post

Don't be too quick to judge him until you know the facts. I seriously doubt that it is a real puppy that he threw off the cliff, but regardless he is now in a world of .
I can hardly believe what I just saw!

I sure hope I wasn't a real puppy! But if it was I hope someone throws him off a cliff! Two things I absolutely will not tolorate is someone hurting children or animals!
Old 03-03-2008, 07:46 PM   #27
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Experience: 2 years

Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalamariKid View Post

That article gives me a little bit of hope that this guy is not a "sociopath", like this article has (somewhat) stated, but a dead puppy at that.

I talked about this with my boyfriend and he put a whole different perspective for me that I can agree with and accept but it still cannot be justified. Everyone follows the same rules. :/:
Old 03-03-2008, 07:49 PM   #28
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candie View Post
I can hardly believe what I just saw!

I sure hope I wasn't a real puppy! But if it was I hope someone throws him off a cliff! Two things I absolutely will not tolorate is someone hurting children or animals!
That is part of the issue with military life, especially now overseas. A lot of these soldiers do see children, women, men being killed by these suicide bombers and these images are forever stuck in their minds. Imagine seeing it, then having to clean everything up. They tend to grow "numb" to this and can no longer show sympathy to these situations. Now this does not mean every perso serving in the military, but for some.
Old 03-03-2008, 07:53 PM   #29
Candie

Bike(s):
2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalline View Post
That is part of the issue with military life, especially now overseas. A lot of these soldiers do see children, women, men being killed by these suicide bombers and these images are forever stuck in their minds. Imagine seeing it, then having to clean everything up. They tend to grow "numb" to this and can no longer show sympathy to these situations. Now this does not mean every perso serving in the military, but for some.

I can agree with some of that! But they are supposed to be protecting the innocent and not harming them! If you get to the point where you WANT to hurt innocent animals then what is next women, children! There is no excuse!
Old 03-03-2008, 07:54 PM   #30
FastLife1K
Howdy

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2002 DR-650
'07 gsx-r 1000 (Sold)
2008 Ninja 250 (sold)
'09 Honda CBR (sold)
'09 GSXR 600 (Sold)

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to FastLife1K Send a message via Yahoo to FastLife1K
the puppy looked dead and it didnt sound right...i have seen alot of dead dogs and cats on the side of the road that people care less about than this

"Slow is smooth, smooth is fast"
FastLife1K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 07:56 PM   #31
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Quote:
I can agree with some of that! But they are supposed to be protecting the innocent and not harming them! If you get to the point where you WANT to hurt innocent animals then what is next women, children! There is no excuse!
Oh, I agree. I was just trying to be unbaised for those PC fanatics.

Okay off to class!
Old 03-03-2008, 07:56 PM   #32
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallingup1000 View Post
the puppy looked dead and it didnt sound right...i have seen alot of dead dogs and cats on the side of the road that people care less about than this
That is what they are "looking into".
Old 03-03-2008, 08:30 PM   #33
FlipSideUp
This Flip Rides Nekkid

Feedback Rating: (13)

Bike(s):
'03 Honda 919 Hornet
'89 Yamaha FZR400 Trackbike
'83 Honda CB650SC Nighthawk
'07 Step-2 (ok, it's my daughter's)

Even if the puppy was already dead, he had no intention of letting any of the viewers know that. This scumbag had, in one stupid act, tarnished the Honor that I believe so many of his fellow Marines hold dear. This scumbag has no honor. I hope the United States Marine Corps severely punishes his , not only for the outragious act itself, but also for disgracing the uniform that he wears.

I have enough friends and family, who are/were in the Military (all Branches, actually) to know that scum like this exists amongst their ranks... no different than within our own, or any other society. They know well enough that there are those in the military who you just don't mess around with, nor choose to be friends with, but you want them on your side, or on the front lines fighting the enemy... because these types of people live for this stuff (war/killing/violence/etc.). But they all agree that this is just f*cked up, this guy's a f*ckin moron, and there is no excuse for this type of behavior. The Marine's are gonna f*ck his because he can't seem to seperate being an , from being a Marine.
FlipSideUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 09:26 PM   #34
Candie

Bike(s):
2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlipSideUp View Post
Even if the puppy was already dead, he had no intention of letting any of the viewers know that. This scumbag had, in one stupid act, tarnished the Honor that I believe so many of his fellow Marines hold dear. This scumbag has no honor. I hope the United States Marine Corps severely punishes his , not only for the outragious act itself, but also for disgracing the uniform that he wears.

I have enough friends and family, who are/were in the Military (all Branches, actually) to know that scum like this exists amongst their ranks... no different than within our own, or any other society. They know well enough that there are those in the military who you just don't mess around with, nor choose to be friends with, but you want them on your side, or on the front lines fighting the enemy... because these types of people live for this stuff (war/killing/violence/etc.). But they all agree that this is just f*cked up, this guy's a f*ckin moron, and there is no excuse for this type of behavior. The Marine's are gonna f*ck his because he can't seem to seperate being an , from being a Marine.

Old 03-03-2008, 09:31 PM   #35
OMEGA
good eenin *****es

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2001 sv650(totalled) 01 yzfr6 now 2003sv1000

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalline View Post
There are strict rules they have to follow during war, and even this so called war. Why do you think that men/women in the are on trials, because they broke an american law while they were in ____. I don't give a was happens to this piece of because the big man upstairs will take care of it when the time comes as for now, he ****in threw a innocent puppy and probably caused a lot of pain on the puppy and probably died, while he was "serving" our country. So yes, we do say something because EVEN though he is in the military, it does not mean that he is above anything this country follows when we sworn himself into duty. Besides, there are laws about animal cruelty, and I dunno, maybe, just maybe, this is breaking one of them. People that are that ****ed up in the head to just THROW A PUPPY should go under some serious psychatric help before you even as so much put an M16 in his hand.
thats all gravy but im sayin you get mad over a loss dog rather than human life ? wtf? innocent children die over there women get raped by us soldiers and you get all rialed up by a dog? like i said before im not saying what he did was right ima looking at responses from other members on here, but when they come back from war from alot of innocent people dying, there heroes? looks like people take out there anger on the soldiers and not look at whats really wrong with this country like the people that run it
Old 03-03-2008, 09:49 PM   #36
FlipSideUp
This Flip Rides Nekkid

Feedback Rating: (13)

Bike(s):
'03 Honda 919 Hornet
'89 Yamaha FZR400 Trackbike
'83 Honda CB650SC Nighthawk
'07 Step-2 (ok, it's my daughter's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMEGA View Post
thats all gravy but im sayin you get mad over a loss dog rather than human life ? wtf? innocent children die over there women get raped by us soldiers and you get all rialed up by a dog? like i said before im not saying what he did was right ima looking at responses from other members on here, but when they come back from war from alot of innocent people dying, there heroes? looks like people take out there anger on the soldiers and not look at whats really wrong with this country like the people that run it
This has nothing to do with comparing the killing of a puppy vs. the killing of innocent children or people. Both are deplorable. The subject here is the act itself, as evidenced in the video. There is no reference whatsoever to even bring up the debate of killing a puppy vs. killing innocent people. Of course killing innocent babies is even worse, or the lesser of 2 evils, but evil is evil, and only one evil act is the subject of this thread.
FlipSideUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 09:55 PM   #37
CalamariKid

Bike(s):

Look, assuming that this was not a real 'puppy snuff video', then saying this guy is a moron and that he brought discredit on the Corps, etc, etc, is quite frankly a bunch of . It's just a stupid video made by some jarheads in the middle of the friggin desert with nothing better to do. Stupid, yes, immature, yes, unwise, yes, but to say this guy is scum simply by seeing the video is just IMO emotional froth.

Scum are the dirtbags who made the videos at Abu Grahib.
Old 03-03-2008, 09:59 PM   #38
OMEGA
good eenin *****es

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2001 sv650(totalled) 01 yzfr6 now 2003sv1000

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlipSideUp View Post
This has nothing to do with comparing the killing of a puppy vs. the killing of innocent children or people. Both are deplorable. The subject here is the act itself, as evidenced in the video. There is no reference whatsoever to even bring up the debate of killing a puppy vs. killing innocent people. Of course killing innocent babies is even worse, or the lesser of 2 evils, but evil is evil, and only one evil act is the subject of this thread.
i agree bro and its sad to see, just people talking about hope this soldier gets shot or blown up, i have friends in the marines over there and what those guys see over there they dont see over here, people think the world we live in stops in the usa borders, bloodshed happens all around the world all the time and we do nothing to stop this, do i think he's wrong? yeah, do i think he should be blown up or shot? sorry but i dont, that my piece.
Old 03-03-2008, 10:00 PM   #39
Candie

Bike(s):
2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)

It is the blatant disregard for life is what is so deplorable! It is sad that some many people in this world will excuse this kind of behavior! But then people have been so desensitized by movies, video games and the news media, that some find this type of behavior as humorous!
Old 03-03-2008, 10:05 PM   #40
CalamariKid

Bike(s):

Quote:
It is the blatant disregard for life is what is so deplorable! It is sad that some many people in this world will excuse this kind of behavior! But then people have been so desensitized by movies, video games and the news media, that some find this type of behavior as humorous!
You do know that they are fighting a war, right? Look, I'm not trying to be a jerk, but you have to put this in context. This guy is an infantry Marine in a combat zone and gallows humor is going to be alive and well, and you well better believe that he is going to be desensitized to violence, that is if he is going to retain any simblance of sanity. The really stupid thing is allowing these guys to have video cameras.

Advertisement